OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
E symbol.jpg we also had this symbol which we believe could mean high noon. It was not found in the same place as the capella cross.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Are you sure this symbol is tied in with your other stuff?

It is a stand alone symbol that is part of the K.G.C. map. There is also some celestial writing that we have not been able to decipher at this time. This was a dead give away to us that Albert Pike had first hand knowledge of this cache/ repository.

L.C.:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I was trying to find out when Capella would be about 10 degrees west of Polaris at a specific latitude and longitude in October of the year 1870. The link worked out pretty good. I also learned that Capella is the Alpha star of the Auriga constellation. It could be used in some way to indicate the first step on a trail.

All of the stars used on this K.G.C. trail were the brightest stars in their individual constellations. It is a natural thing to do when navigating because they are easiest to locate and see.

You are correct mdog! it was the first step in the right direction for us.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I get the full moon 100%, but Could it be saying "the full moon at midnight" ?? first point of interest sunset mid point midnight and third point sunrise??:icon_scratch:

L.C. Baker

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
That "circle" is FULL MOON; with points of interests, BEFORE & AFTER it.

If I didn't know better i would say you wrote the book REBEL:icon_thumleft:

The ceiling of Pike's lodge room shows the rising Sun at the eastern horizon and a crescent Moon at the western horizon. The actual time depicted is the moment of sunrise or shortly after, not "after dawn and before Sunrise" as in the opening of a Lodge of Perfect Elus. With these two great luminaries so placed, the Moon would naturally be full. It probably is shown on the ceiling as a crescent, however, to assure its correct identification.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I get the full moon 100%, but Could it be saying "the full moon at midnight" ?? first point of interest sunset mid point midnight and third point sunrise??:icon_scratch:

L.C. Baker

Naw... WAXING Moon, FULL Moon, & WANING Moon; small cache, BIG cache, ANOTHER small cache. COULD miss the BIG one, bc you found SMALL cache of the WANING MOON... "WEE DOGGIE! We're RICH!" Find WANING Moon cache... GO BACK!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
That is good to hear, have you seen this symbol anywhere else? Do you know who used it first?

Thanks for the help, L.C. Baker:icon_thumleft:

NOPE... "Google" Angelic Writing - Alphabet; John Dee. Aka Enochian Alphabet;
VAULT of ENOCH is VERY important to understand... RAM.

Last edited:

Ellie Baba

Mar 7, 2005
Laveen, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Knights of the Golden Circle Symbol
I have joined this sight to try and get some help decoding some K.G.C. symbols. I will start with this one and see if there is anyone that can help me figure it out.
all input is greatly appreciated. . .

View attachment 697491

The 18 with the three dots above it in the shape of an inverted triangle, is written in the form of a date. 1874 the 7 has a trail of dots above it and the 4 has the three dots trailing off at a 45 degree angle to the south east of the base of the number 4. what is this telling me to do? On a separate clue the 18 with the inverted triangle of three dots appears again in the form of another year. As always any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Hi All,

Attached drawing indicates observed areas of interest. The Horse of God overrides all or any other directional counterparts; ignore # 4, triangle points and any other drawn lines. Note the position of the three stars that comprise the Horse's forehead, they remind me of Orion's belt and connect the triangle or pyramid as a primary theme; Masonry. If all three sides of the triangle where drawn in the Horse would have not been recognized as such and the #7 would have been overlooked.

Baker, what type of witness mark did you find verifying this clue's authenticity? This could be very important. I do not want to go any deeper by using numerology, but can you tell us what the section number is where this item was found? Township, Range, section ? Do not give us T & R. Also be sure to connect all of your finds by connecting them with lines.

18 74 horse-tri-P.jpg
I will have to find a way to make my drawing larger.

Ellie Baba

Ellie Baba

Mar 7, 2005
Laveen, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
It was a T1 but the T was later ciphered as a 6 does that help? thanks for your interest. L.C.

L.C.,

Didn't help one bit...would you mind decoding the statement written above (T1, but the "T" was later ciphered as a "6")? Is this somehow related to the witness mark or possibly Township 1?

EB

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The T1 was marked on the first piece of the waybill/ map/ medallion. Also the above symbols and dots you have been working on were on that same piece. At another dig there was another medallion / waybill/map that was found. On it was written T=6. In this fashion each piece helped to decipher the others. No one man wore a medallion that could be read without the others.
It is positioned as pictured on your work.
T1 becomes 61 = 6+1=7 and 7 = GOLD This is one of many many ways you could read it. It is however, what I am hoping that it means. :coins::laughing7:
You were dead on with the 1+8=9 and 9=333. There were two other markers/signs/symbols that were exactly 333 degrees from one to the other. It was highly pertinent to locating the original letter that contained cipher#1. Cipher #1 contained in the letter (hidden well, but very visible) decoded, was the name of the document that was to be used to decipher the original code (bunch of numbers on a recipe size card) that was found with the letter that contained cipher #1 in a glass jar at a location 333 degrees away. The jar was found near a stone that was marked with the symbol of a scale carved into stone that looked like this. From that point on it is certain stars in the sky that lead you to the next place you go. never more than a weeks ride on horse back. I hope that helps you, help me:laughing7: If it does, I will be like HOMER SIMPSON and share the wealth!:occasion14:
scales.jpg
You will have to explain what you mean to me by "witness mark" I don't know what that refers to.
Also, what does the AU stand for?
thanks for the help, L.C.
18 74 horse-tri-P.jpg

Last edited:

Ellie Baba

Mar 7, 2005
Laveen, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
L.C.,

Au is the chemical sign for gold. Ag=silver, Pt=platinum, etc. found on the Periodic Table. Each element has it's own atomic number; arsenic=33 (remember this fact).

A witness sign or mark testifies to a clues authenticity. It is usually found within a twenty to thirty foot radius of the location of a clue. When one has located a treasure sign or a buried clue he or she should start walking in a spiral starting where the item was found and increase the spiral to a decent radius while searching the area for the testimony regarding the clue; this is known as a witness mark or sign. This witness mark will always be man made, not natural. A horseshoe partially buried standing up-right, a cross carved on a tree, five un-spent shotgun shells forming a stick figured man, the only large white rock that exists when there are no others, could be anything, but these witness marks are always out of place. Sometimes these witness marks will add information to your quest. Important: If you find a clue with no witness mark be very careful as it may represent an intentional lie. They are a clever lot.

By the way do not destroy any witness marks; take a gps reading and photograph it from different angles to include the layout of the land. Study these photographs later and you may be very surprised what you may just discover. The camera is a great treasure clue documenting device.

The adventure continues...

EB

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I have found a SCALE OF JUSTICE "carving" on the Stone Bluffs along the OLD Virginia & Tennessee RR Track heading towards Bedford, Va (OLD Liberty, Va.); we think it is related the the BEALE TREASURE of the CONFEDERATE WAR (Confederate Treasure Coverup). In Scottish Rite (Freemasons), 32nd Degree (FM/A&A SR) know the Scale of Balance, as KEY to keep BALANCE in Life; from Albert Pike...? DUNNO...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
L.C.,

Au is the chemical sign for gold. Ag=silver, Pt=platinum, etc. found on the Periodic Table. Each element has it's own atomic number; arsenic=33 (remember this fact).

A witness sign or mark testifies to a clues authenticity. It is usually found within a twenty to thirty foot radius of the location of a clue. When one has located a treasure sign or a buried clue he or she should start walking in a spiral starting where the item was found and increase the spiral to a decent radius while searching the area for the testimony regarding the clue; this is known as a witness mark or sign. This witness mark will always be man made, not natural. A horseshoe partially buried standing up-right, a cross carved on a tree, five un-spent shotgun shells forming a stick figured man, the only large white rock that exists when there are no others, could be anything, but these witness marks are always out of place. Sometimes these witness marks will add information to your quest. Important: If you find a clue with no witness mark be very careful as it may represent an intentional lie. They are a clever lot.

By the way do not destroy any witness marks; take a gps reading and photograph it from different angles to include the layout of the land. Study these photographs later and you may be very surprised what you may just discover. The camera is a great treasure clue documenting device.

The adventure continues...

EB

"SUN SHADOWS" in those photos are ALSO wonderful...

Ellie Baba

Mar 7, 2005
Laveen, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Hi All,

Talk about a perfect JJ. It all comes together if you walk around the saguaro in a circle to the right. Found near the base of the Superstition Mountains, Apache Junction, Arizona. Stone Maps (PSM) Depository.

DSCF2691 (2).JPG

Enjoy,

Ellie Baba

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread