OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I have found a SCALE OF JUSTICE "carving" on the Stone Bluffs along the OLD Virginia & Tennessee RR Track heading towards Bedford, Va (OLD Liberty, Va.); we think it is related the the BEALE TREASURE of the CONFEDERATE WAR (Confederate Treasure Coverup). In Scottish Rite (Freemasons), 32nd Degree (FM/A&A SR) know the Scale of Balance, as KEY to keep BALANCE in Life; from Albert Pike...? DUNNO...

We have determined that the scales were a sign of gold. I would look hard where you see them carved, right at the base of the carving. Good Luck! L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi All,

Talk about a perfect JJ. It all comes together if you walk around the saguaro in a circle to the right. Found near the base of the Superstition Mountains, Apache Junction, Arizona. Stone Maps (PSM) Depository.

View attachment 893511

Enjoy,

Ellie Baba

Jesse James was a depositor into the fund. You ever wonder how he knew which train was carrying the payroll? Or why people were seldom killed when he robbed the train?
L.C.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
We have determined that the scales were a sign of gold. I would look hard where you see them carved, right at the base of the carving. Good Luck! L.C.

LOL! HUGE boulder, right along RR track... Blackwater Creek Bike/Hike Trail (OLD V & T RR track)... SPOOKY PLACE!

Ellie Baba

Mar 7, 2005
Laveen, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Hi All,

Two miles from the JJ saguaro pictured earlier I found the numbers 27 and a small pyramid carved in the back ledge (shaped like a rectangle) of a large outcrop. The numbers are approximately eight to ten feet in height. Attached is a drawing of the symbol/sign.

I need to know how to interpret this sign. The symbol does reside in section 33 and I realize 2+7=9. There is more to this then meets the eye...or, maybe I need to locate a triangle in section 27.

Any other suggestions from someone with more experience?

27-tri.png
Any help will be appreciated.

Ellie B

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi All,

Two miles from the JJ saguaro pictured earlier I found the numbers 27 and a small pyramid carved in the back ledge (shaped like a rectangle) of a large outcrop. The numbers are approximately eight to ten feet in height. Attached is a drawing of the symbol/sign.

I need to know how to interpret this sign. The symbol does reside in section 33 and I realize 2+7=9. There is more to this then meets the eye...or, maybe I need to locate a triangle in section 27.

Any other suggestions from someone with more experience?

View attachment 898316
Any help will be appreciated.

Ellie B

Is the 2 and the 7 and the triangle all on the same line as drawn? or could it be one higher or lower etc.

L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Is the 2 and the 7 and the triangle all on the same line as drawn? or could it be one higher or lower etc.

L.C.

map 27.jpg

Point 1 you located 2 miles away. arrived at point 2 a resting place indicated by the 7 now follow the long leg of the seven to the third point of a two mile triangle. This is what I would try first.......and then decipher again and again until you figure it out.

L.C. Baker

Last edited:

Ellie Baba

Mar 7, 2005
Laveen, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
View attachment 898403

Point 1 you located 2 miles away. arrived at point 2 a resting place indicated by the 7 now follow the long leg of the seven to the third point of a two mile triangle. This is what I would try first.......and then decipher again and again until you figure it out.

L.C. Baker

:hello: L.C.,

The numbers and triangle drawing are depicted just as they appear in the field. The JJ saguaro had the number 2 carved into the inside leaf on the tip of the large ".J" (indicated by the period). The general direction indicated was N/W and I knew exactly where it was leading me. For over two years I had never even noticed the 27tri before until recently. The primary shadow monument did not appear until 02:30 PM or later. I had arrived in the area earlier one day and took a number of photographs before meeting a friend for lunch. At this time of day the sun was in the perfect position to display the 27tri.

I like the way you presented a possible method to decipher the sign/symbol. When we started following the signs we never imagined that we would cross 30 miles of desert to arrive at a monument/shadow sign that we had been seeking. We started our trail in the S/E and have been pushing N/W heading more so in a northerly direction.

Another clue had instructed us to go "past" this particular monument and ignore all other directional indicators, and there are so many that confusion sets in and you :BangHead: just have to figure out the right combination to reach the goal. This sign/symbol clears the air cause JJ can't be wrong! We are getting close as we are approaching the end of the primary instructions.

One thing we know for sure; in order to go past this monument we must proceed north/east and thereby we must follow the long line of the seven from the bottom to the top. By-the-way, when facing the symbol which is part of the primary monument, you will be looking towards the north, left is west and east is on the right.

Thank you for your insight, all we have to do now is take a hike and see where we end up. :icon_thumright:

Ellie B

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
It is only a picture that I drew for the internet of a symbol that is on a lead piece that is from about 1863-1870. no way to be absolute on it's actual year of age other than that. It is not white, but more of a natural grey and black. All of the markings in it are carved or stamped into it. the piece of lead has been poured into a shape and then printed when it was cooled. it has markings on both sides, and it is quite sophisticated in design. This is one of many markings and signs on the piece. It has been tied to a major player in the K.G.C. and without a doubt is authentic.
There are two of these type of markings. They both are what I think looks more like alchemy symbols. I have been leaning towards the symbol for the extraction of gold. What do you think?

Thanks, Baker

View attachment 699756

A Catholic church on a hill.

L.C.:thumbsup:

treefrogg

Tenderfoot
Jan 19, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm from the Shawnee national forest and I found a carving on a boulder that might be related to kgc.. it's a star with five line extending vertically about the star. Underneath the star is a three deminsional rectangular shape underneath it. Can anyone help me?

treefrogg

Tenderfoot
Jan 19, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm from the Shawnee National Forest and I found the carving in a folder of a star with five lines going vertically up above it And a rectangle a 3 dimensional rectangle underneath it

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I have found a SCALE OF JUSTICE "carving" on the Stone Bluffs along the OLD Virginia & Tennessee RR Track heading towards Bedford, Va (OLD Liberty, Va.); we think it is related the the BEALE TREASURE of the CONFEDERATE WAR (Confederate Treasure Coverup). In Scottish Rite (Freemasons), 32nd Degree (FM/A&A SR) know the Scale of Balance, as KEY to keep BALANCE in Life; from Albert Pike...? DUNNO...
"1884" was near-by...

adtofca

Banned
Jan 22, 2016
California Sun
Detector(s) used
minelab thingy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been watching this area for over 20 years . Four or Five times I had to stop trespassers . 8 or 9 years ago in the hollow up near the cabin ruins i was
running the dogs and there in the tree was a symbol of a hatchet upside down . i think there is buried a treasure under the tree . any ideas ?

treefrogg

Tenderfoot
Jan 19, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you are saying you want to see a picture? I've read a lot about the star of David being a sybol and what I have found kinda resembles a star of david.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Does it look like this star made of two squares or is it made of two triangles with only six points? can you see the crescent moon inside of this one?

101_8322.JPG

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions