K.G.C. symbols "Can you help to decode this?"

E J Conger

Tenderfoot
Dec 25, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G

ghostminer

Gentlemen, gentlemen, please. I am in the process of tracing Barrett's activities while in Canada. I now believe some of the funds were sent into western Territories of Canada and hidden. I will keep all posted as to my findings as research continues.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
You are not a good bluffer.
I believe history is repeating itself.
If I am EJ and you are LC, the last time
we worked together I gave you items that
were secured from the man we were chasing.
Later only a few of those items were introduced
into evidence.
If you truly believe that all is to get history straight,
then why not show your hand?

As you first said..."I have not had time to read the threads" If you will take the time to read the threads then you will see that my hand has always been open as far as the facts go. There have been a lot of Lincoln assassination people that make up the large number of views of this thread make it the first one you start on if you have the time and the interest in true history.and follow the links to the proof of the truth of the matter.

Thanks, L.C.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/kgc/367091-john-wilkes-booth-paid-assassin.html

tinhorn

Jul 28, 2011
A couple weeks ago I visited a campsite that was supposedly used by the Youngers, James brothers, and Belle Starr. One of the interesting carvings I found in this area was the word "RaiL". I believe someone in the KGC forum has mentioned this word before...but I can't remember who? Any feedback would be appreciated.

treefrogg

Tenderfoot
Jan 19, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a drawing of the carving I found 20160310_025555.jpg

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I would go in the direction, that the "shoe" is "pointing"; ONE shoe...? COULD be for someone missing a foot/leg from "THE WAR"... dunno. Any "legends" of an one foot/leg guy burying stuff in that area...? Check it out!

bryang

Apr 18, 2012
ga
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screenshot_20170226-231317.png I hope the photo works but supposedly the treasure I'm looking for is near this concrete building type thing that I have no idea what it is any thoughts it was built probably in the 1800s and is the size of a small house I have yet to make it out that way yet or id already know it has something to do with the old traintrack it was built for or under which was built in the 1800s that's how I judged it's date but what in the world could it be it's about two feet above ground and weird as hell from what I can tell. Can anybody explain train station stuff and also I found down wind a copper bar with a circle mm deep carved out. Thought I found gold but it has something to do with this concrete structure I think Screenshot_20170226-231317.png

reptwar1

Jan 24, 2013
Russelville Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is only a picture that I drew for the internet of a symbol that is on a lead piece that is from about 1863-1870. no way to be absolute on it's actual year of age other than that. It is not white, but more of a natural grey and black. All of the markings in it are carved or stamped into it. the piece of lead has been poured into a shape and then printed when it was cooled. it has markings on both sides, and it is quite sophisticated in design. This is one of many markings and signs on the piece. It has been tied to a major player in the K.G.C. and without a doubt is authentic.
There are two of these type of markings. They both are what I think looks more like alchemy symbols. I have been leaning towards the symbol for the extraction of gold. What do you think?
Thanks, Baker

View attachment 699756

If it's gray and black, make sure it isn't silver. Arkansas Tech just confirmed that the gray metal I found in the mountains is low grade silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread