A FLORIDA KGC LEGEND

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
GOOD MORNING! It is 8:52 am/est... got my "High-Test" coffee (REGULAR... NO "decaf"), and READY to "ROLL"! According to several "sources", JPB was involved with the CHARLESTON (S.C.) HEBREW AID SOCIETY, was CSA Attorney General running the CSA SECRET SERVICE... MORE later.
ALSO; Albert Pike... (CSA/KGC & "friend" of JPB) helped "Indians" have their own "Native" KGC - KEETOOWAH SOCIETY.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
FJ; MY R & I (Research & Investigation) is FOCUSED, "TARGETED"... talking/listening to ppl, reading local histories/family "traditions", R & I on the Internet; THIS "thread" is about the CONFEDERATE WAR (aka Civil War) "stuff" & MYSTERIES. We have "chatted" about REBELS (CSA), LOST CSA $$$$$$$$$, Knights of the Golden Circle, post-CW "happenings". Get a "target", do R & I; GO FOR IT! Good Luck & HH!

ALSO: T-Net Forum: T-Net by Location
Sub-Forum: Florida
"Thread": One or so for Clearwater, Fl. area.

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
GOOD MORNING! It is 8:52 am/est... got my "High-Test" coffee (REGULAR... NO "decaf"), and READY to "ROLL"! According to several "sources", JPB was involved with the CHARLESTON (S.C.) HEBREW AID SOCIETY, was CSA Attorney General running the CSA SECRET SERVICE... MORE later.
ALSO; Albert Pike... (CSA/KGC & "friend" of JPB) helped "Indians" have their own "Native" KGC - KEETOOWAH SOCIETY.
The Judah P Benjamin and Albert Pike connection is an interesting development.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
According to several "sources", JPB was involved with the CHARLESTON (S.C.) HEBREW AID SOCIETY, was CSA Attorney General running the CSA SECRET SERVICE... MORE later.
ALSO; Albert Pike... (CSA/KGC & "friend" of JPB)
Albert Pike and Judah P Benjamin were also Freemasons and many southern Masons had a connection to the KGC.
Is it a coincidence that during the escape after the fall of Richmond,that Benjamin,John C Breckinrige would come to Ocala,Florida by way of CSA blockade runner Hubbard Hart's riverboat,with the aid of CSA Capt J J Dickinson,to stay shortly with CSA Brig General Robert Bullock and CSA Capt John M Martin (member of CSA Congress)? All were Freemasons.
Also,after the War of Northern Aggression,Albert Pike traveled to many states in the south and west,including Florida.
Was pike's travels connected to the KGC?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Albert Pike and Judah P Benjamin were also Freemasons and many southern Masons had a connection to the KGC.
Is it a coincidence that during the escape after the fall of Richmond,that Benjamin,John C Breckinrige would come to Ocala,Florida by way of CSA blockade runner Hubbard Hart's riverboat,with the aid of CSA Capt J J Dickinson,to stay shortly with CSA Brig General Robert Bullock and CSA Capt John M Martin (member of CSA Congress)? All were Freemasons.
Also,after the War of Northern Aggression,Albert Pike traveled to many states in the south and west,including Florida.

As I wrote in another thread in this section, Albert Pike spent a lot of time in the Natchez, Mississippi area before he headed west. He was close buds with John C. Calhoun while there. Before the War of Northern Aggression, there were more millionaires per capital in the Natchez area than anywhere else in the country.

As a small side note..........there is a large James family contingent still living in a couple of nearby counties. Does that mean anything special.........I don't know. It's just another tidbit to consider.

There are a LOT of treasure stories in the Natchez area, also. Everything from pirate booty, to outlaw caches, hidden around the county ( Adams County ). Some are connected to the thieves from the Natchez Trace.......others connected to the river pirates and hidden in the Devil's Punchbowl. There were little known gang activity in the Catherine Creek area, south of Natchez. The REAL Phillip Nolan actually lived in Natchez back when the Spanish still owned the lands up to the western bank of the Mississippi River. THAT Phillip Nolan was not the one in the book. The Phillip Nolan in the book, Man Without a Country, was a pure fictional character invented by the author. Sad to say, there have been amateur treasure hunters who actually thought the book character was real and the Nolan in Natchez was he. Just one more excellent example of how NOT to get caught short on your research. One MUST verify leads and "break throughs" with independent sources.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

MAY have been; something about the "Grid" from DC, connected to "Ley Lines, and the 33rd paralel. JEFFERSON Ley Lines...?

Thommy

Mar 12, 2012
Northern Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Nautilus MF, Fisher 1266, Heathkit
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
There are so many stories about "Confederate Gold" and such. THERE WAS NO CONFEDERATE GOLD. The Confederate Government existed on credit, because they had no hard cash. Blockade runners made a lot of money, it's true -they were paid in various currencies. For example, when the CSS Alabama commerce raider was excavated, divers found Brazilian coins. While it is true that Jake Summerlin amassed a fortune by running cattle BEFORE and AFTER the war, but the Confederates paid him in useless paper currency, so he ended up hiding the cattle for the last 8 or 9 months of the war, so that they could sell the cattle in Cuba for GOLD. There are some treasure wrecks in the Keys, and perhaps two ships from the treasure fleet may have sunk north of St Augustine, but all the other stories have proven to be "tall tales". People really, really want to believe in this stuff, but it's just a pipe dream.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The Confederate government had the bankers in the south turn in their gold and silver coins.The CSA also had $15,000,000 in gold and silver by selling bonds to investment houses and speculators,plus the gold and silver from the New Orleans,Dahlonega,and Charlotte mints.
So yes, THOMMY,the CSA had gold-I do not know why you think different.

fronjm05

May 8, 2013
Alta California
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2<br />
Fisher Gemini III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are some specific instructions Rebel! Why have you not tried to track this treasure down yourself?! only being 1 state away. thanks, later.

fronjm05

May 8, 2013
Alta California
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2<br />
Fisher Gemini III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look for a DRIED UP old well on the Marshall Plantation; MAY be @ 2 million dollars worth of GOLD coins in it, at the bottom of the well; with skeletons of "slaves" on top of it all; as spirits guarding it (they buried it, and were killed... to hide "it").

These instructions above! Why not go get that gold out of there. A side note, I have enjoyed reading your posts thus far, I have been going through the KGC forums, there are tidbits of good info here if you can learn to skip over the arguments people have haha.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Sometimes it is hard for us all to remain focused on the target and stay out of a pissing match.....it happens to all of us....take for instance ECS who's thread you are posting on......

You are in the right place to learn about the k.G.C.....keep dig'n, L.C. Baker

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
These instructions above! Why not go get that gold out of there. A side note, I have enjoyed reading your posts thus far, I have been going through the KGC forums, there are tidbits of good info here if you can learn to skip over the arguments people have haha.

HA! THAT is in FLORIDA! I live in VIRGINIA!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Sometimes it is hard for us all to remain focused on the target and stay out of a pissing match.....it happens to all of us....take for instance ECS who's thread you are posting on......

You are in the right place to learn about the k.G.C.....keep dig'n, L.C. Baker

LOL!

fronjm05

May 8, 2013
Alta California
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2<br />
Fisher Gemini III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
VA, very nice, im sure you have plenty of leads to keep you busy in that historical state! good day.

sabre15

Dec 14, 2008
Tampa Bay Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Discovery TF 900
I live in Tampa and have been studying the Punta Rassa aspect of the gold. I use to live in Ocala, I would be interested in poking around from Ocala to the Suwanne, anybody (ECS) and Rebel have any starting points?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I live in Tampa and have been studying the Punta Rassa aspect of the gold. I use to live in Ocala, I would be interested in poking around from Ocala to the Suwanne, anybody (ECS) and Rebel have any starting points?

ECS...?

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
All one has to do is search the blood connections of the early pioneer families post Seminole Wars of Florida and there ties to the KGC and service to the CSA during the War of Northern Aggression,and the flight after the fall of Richmond,April 2,1865.One will find blood relatives,relations by mariage,a son in law and nephew of a US general and future US President that was a commandant at Fort King(Ocala),families from Abbeville,SC who aided in the escape of Benjamin,Breckinridge,and Wood from the Union,And Jefferson Davis's baggage train that made it to Archer,Florida,but Davis was captured in Georgia.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread