OP
OP
Tanelorn

Tanelorn

Feb 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin,

I would love to get a copy of your book or any other book that translates K.G.C. symbols, signs, codes, ciphers, etc.

Dixiegal

Jul 8, 2012
GA
Detector(s) used
White 808, White Sierra Made, pulse induction, LRL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Read "In The Shadow of The Sentinel" by Bob Brewer. You can get it on Amazon.com for about $5.00

lonestarorder

Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
be mindful

tanelorn, if you find such a book etc. please post it here or pm me. thanks

If you have a book of this nature absolutely DO NOT POST IT EVER! Remember words in your mind and meet your brothers in person. This is not a dissolved order. If you need a locksmith I can help.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
"Jesse James Was One of His Names" by Del Schrader with Jesse James III
Arcadia, CA: Santa Anita Press, 1975
Chapter 8 - The Odyssey of John Wilkes Booth - pages 133 - 142

For those who have never seen the book there is a brief excerpt at

The Knights of the Golden Circle: Jesse James Was One of His Names

This is part of the bogus that is "the kernel of truth in every lie" I spoke of about this book and the part that makes me believe the author took liberties in writing a good story. With all the pieces in line and the facts in order....true facts that is, then one will see that this story of Booth and Jesse being "The Man in Charge of the K.G.C. is total B.S. Just my two cents for now, until I will prove different.

Great stuff cccalco no offense intended, L.C.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
However......it is possible that it was not the author of the book and Dalton himself (If he was Jesse James) spinning a yarn and making sure he did not expose the true Inner sanctum of the orders K.G.C and O.A.K. That is why I can not totally discredit the book, there are two sides to every coin.

:dontknow: L.C.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
However......it is possible that it was not the author of the book and Dalton himself (If he was Jesse James) spinning a yarn and making sure he did not expose the true Inner sanctum of the orders K.G.C and O.A.K. That is why I can not totally discredit the book, there are two sides to every coin.

:dontknow: L.C.

LOL! And every coin has "Face Value"...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread