"Weep no more my Lady" Treasure mentioned in which book?

CheathamHill

Oct 10, 2009
It's been posted here before but I can't seem to find which book it is mentioned in. Perhaps a Brewer book?
The trail supposedly starts adjacent to where I live and I have found a tree and another marker that a one time, but brief, poster here mentioned. But I can't find ANY other info. ANy help would be much appreciated. Thank you guys (and gals!)

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
As dim memory is jogged it was a song. Maybe its in a song book.
Stephen Fosters old Kentucky home has it,title may not be original title.
I have an earl murray book ghosts of the old west with a story of La Llorona, the weeping woman. S.W. desert country.

Last edited:
OP
OP
CheathamHill

CheathamHill

Oct 10, 2009
As dim memory is jogged it was a song. Maybe its in a song book.
Stephen Fosters old Kentucky home has it,title may not be original title.

Hi there, always wonderful to read your posts here. The original post was by a brief poster here 'old Prospector' he only posted a handful of times and not any in the last few years. This is all the info I have.. And Ican't figure out which book he means..

"2. Was JJ with the KGC? Is the KGC real? After reading the book, I found it to be rather "fantastic" in that
I did not believe all that I read. I also read Bob Brewer's book (he indicated he went to Georgia for some
hunting, but was not able to complete the following of the sign trail). I started work on one of the items in
the JJ book; a treasure he called the "weep no more my lady". I found the start of the trail by a marker
near the river, just as he indicated. Following the trail took years; the trail crossed the
river, but the next marker was gone. Eventually, I found the last marker in the trail, a bent tree."

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
La Llorona ghost all ways near water,rivers in particular. (I personally like oro being in her name,though she is associated with tragic sorrow not treasure.).
J.J. accepted as real, K.G.C. too but as far as their actions in U.S. it can get heated. Folks on treasure marks signs forum here on T-net might be able to help.
Both here on K.G.C. and on signs,there are some hours and years of research. Whether it fits yours.....

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
La Llorona ghost all ways near water,rivers in particular. (I personally like oro being in her name,though she is associated with tragic sorrow not treasure.).
J.J. accepted as real, K.G.C. too but as far as their actions in U.S. it can get heated. Folks on treasure marks signs forum here on T-net might be able to help.
Both here on K.G.C. and on signs,there are some hours and years of research. Whether it fits yours.....

AGREE! GO THERE!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread