BRENTWOOD! In Tennessee; KGC...?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The treasure map we have seen is for the whole state of Tennessee! The picture of the vaults show that many treasure locations of all Tennessee not this one location! The kgc secret of the monies buried all went to their graves!

Not all their secrets went to the grave. They left several carvings behind for anyone that had the knowledge and fortitude to seek these signs out they earned the treasure. They were sworn not to tell anyone but this way they did not tell you have to earn it.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like a great starting point. Any other pointers? Evidence? Photos?

You would be wasting your time going by these directions. If Wm the Conquorer knew where the treasure was located he would be there himself. First you will need to find an anthracite coal area and there are not any as I can find in Tennessee. Most of the hard coal comes from Pennsylvania. Most likely the Brentwood KGC Treasure is a "DODGE" Sure the KGC has a treasure but it is buried somewhere else in the opposite direction. They want you to waste your time in Brentwood. To find a KGC treasure you will need documented papers to get to the right area then you will find signs and carvings on rocks and trees that will guide you to the treasure. As far as the big treasure stories they are to entice the treasure hunter so as to make them stay away from the right areas.

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasuries are buried all over the South! The kgc was telling us an anthracite mine to throw us off! Maybe it's backwards! A bituminous coal mine !

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Follow where the Calvary soldiers roamed. The money boxes seemed to be around where they went.

I visited my sister near Gaithersburg, Md. We searched everywhere with a metal detector. I found a stash of a Boy Scout in her garden. About fifteen coins stacked on top of each other. But anyway after I got back home she told me a story of treasure I simply could not believe. But she said it happened. She said you remember the park we drove through going up to the red light where we purchased her husband some beer and cigarettes? I said yes along the creek on our right. She said well the day after you left some drunken man went over into the weeds and bushes to relieve himself and he found a strong box full of gold coins. Here I am hunting everywhere for treasure and this lucky drunk just goes and finds it by peeing on it.

KGC Hunter TN

Nov 27, 2018
south Nashville TN
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hello All,
I was born and raised here in middle TN, I am new to this forum and really enjoy the reading material. I have no medal detecting equipment yet, but looking for someone who is looking for the Brentwood KGC treasure who might like some help, looking or researching. Upon the passing of some family members i have been giving a stack of papers that are interesting to say the least. I had a great great grandfather and great grandfather and grandfather that all were Freemasons. I have been studying for months. once again anyone looking for help searching please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks
Rick
^~~^^^x

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Follow where the Calvary soldiers roamed. The money boxes seemed to be around where they went.

I visited my sister near Gaithersburg, Md. We searched everywhere with a metal detector. I found a stash of a Boy Scout in her garden. About fifteen coins stacked on top of each other. But anyway after I got back home she told me a story of treasure I simply could not believe. But she said it happened. She said you remember the park we drove through going up to the red light where we purchased her husband some beer and cigarettes? I said yes along the creek on our right. She said well the day after you left some drunken man went over into the weeds and bushes to relieve himself and he found a strong box full of gold coins. Here I am hunting everywhere for treasure and this lucky drunk just goes and finds it by peeing on it.
LOL! :laughing7:

MP_511

Tenderfoot
Sep 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,
I was born and raised here in middle TN, I am new to this forum and really enjoy the reading material. I have no medal detecting equipment yet, but looking for someone who is looking for the Brentwood KGC treasure who might like some help, looking or researching. Upon the passing of some family members i have been giving a stack of papers that are interesting to say the least. I had a great great grandfather and great grandfather and grandfather that all were Freemasons. I have been studying for months. once again anyone looking for help searching please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks
Rick
^~~^^^x

If you are still around send me an email [email protected]

Id love to bounce some ideas and knowledge off each other.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread