K.G.C. SIGNALS

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"During the CONFEDERATE WAR, only FJ was old enough to fight; he was a DOCTOR, Free-Mason, and had a FULL set of books by Shakespeare/Francis Bacon; PROBABLY knew the BACON CIPHERS. JJ started with Q's gang in MO, then OTHER gangs... Rebel K.G.C."

Where did you find this info on Frank James, Rebel-KGC? Do you know what state he was raised in the Freemason degrees? Do you know what degree he became?
Thanks, Baker

Like you... R & I, Research & Investigation. FJ was raised to MM in Tennessee, as far as I know. Master Mason was ALL you needed for the "Brotherhood". Both York Rite & old Scottish Rite were "weak"; Albert Pike (33rd) rewrote the Scottish Rite rituals during the CW. SR-SJ became the STRONGEST "higher degrees" because of it. Freemason Knights Templar began AFTER the CW, as did the "Shrine". I know all this because I did R & I for Allied Masonic Degrees (AMD) and did a presentation on Free-Masonry & Treasure Hunting... BIG in Swift's Silver Mines "legends", Beale/Beall Treasure "legends", KGC/OAK "legends"...

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
K.G.C.  sec. state. Lewis Cass.jpg

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The ritual states use an arm or use one of your hands. I think a lot of soldiers were missing arms and hands so it really didn't matter which one they used. It is the jesture of placing a hand on your heart. What if you were left handed? What good would your pistol do you when the gun slinging started?:dontknow:
Thanks for the input, Baker

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
hood one arm.jpg

A casualty of Gettysburg: Confederate John Bell Hood lost many fine soldiers as well as the use of his left arm at Gettysburg, 2 July 1863. What do you think he did at the K.G.C. meetings? If he was K.G.C.
Baker

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I believe when being accused of making the sign, these people could have said......it's the other arm that's K.G.C..When in a group they may have uniformly made the gesture with the same hand. When taking a photo they were a little more candid about the gesture. Perhaps using the wrong arm on purpose even....:dontknow:

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I am far from an authority on the subject of K.G.C. ritual and gestures. Like most i have to take what has been written by others about the subject as the truth. I can only make an educated logical guess at what the truth is, based on what I have been educated by. I do have a hand up on the matter only by knowing a particular person is actual K.G.C., and not just suspected of being K.G.C.
When I post those pictures of what I suspect is a "SHOUT OUT TO THE BROTHERS", so to speak, I am asking, "what about this guy? Is he making a sign with his arm or posing for a picture...:icon_scratch:..or is he just posing for a picture.8-) After seeing some of the pictures in Bob Brewer's books of K.G.C. poses and gestures, I started looking at pictures of the K.G.C. we had identified a lot closer.
These K.G.C. Knights are very crafty when making any sign that could connect them publicly with the organization. After all, we are talking about treason, and murder in some cases. I began looking harder at the background and props in the pictures of these exposed K.G.C. gentlemen as well. I started to see that they were in some cases, posing their hand, not their body. Some use a prop to do so, and in some cases you can tell it is not a natural position for their hand to relax in. An obvious pose. Two of these hands are naturally positioned and two are not, can you see the difference?
xxx.jpg xxxx.jpg hand signal.jpg powell signing the circle of the KGC.jpg

There are other pictures that you need to comb closely to see what an initiated member of the K.G.C. would see when he looked at the same picture:

View attachment 862472

Place your hand on a book on the table and strike this pose yourself. Does your hand assume this same position? Or do you have to pull your index finger up off of the table to form an "O" by touching your thumb? In this same way I mimic poses in pictures to see if the guy is relaxed or is he doing that on purpose. It works, if you don't believe me, just strike this pose while sitting and see how deliberate it feels to you.
AJ Sig.jpg
Thanks for your input, L.C. Baker

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread