WAS JOHN WILKES BOOTH A PAID ASSASSIN????

WAS JOHN WILKES BOOTH A PAID ASSASSIN?

• YES

Votes: 24 54.5%
  • NO

Votes: 20 45.5%

• Total voters
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
If they had posed for a picture with the dead body of the assassin Booth, it would have looked like this.:laughing7:

L.C.

boston corbet and doherty.jpg

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
IF THE OTHER ASSASSINS WERE GOING TO BE PAID IN GOLD ...ENOUGH FOR A LIFETIME.

"On one occasion several young men from Port Tobacco met Atzerodt at the Pennsylvania
House. They had been drinking, and Atzerodt asked me to take a drink, which I did,
when he said, "Greenawalt, I am pretty nearly broke, but I have always got friends
enough who will give me as much money as will see me through.
" He added, "I am
going away some of these days, and I will return with as much gold as will keep me all
my lifetime."
This was said about the 1st of April, nine or ten days after he first came to
my house, which was on the 18th of March last. Atzerodt was in the habit of stopping at
my house. He never stopped any length of time. He left my house on the Wednesday
before the assassination. He had no baggage with him. I saw him next on the Saturday
morning after the assassination, between 2 and 3 o'clock."

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Any ideas on how a man can petition the United States War Department for permission to view records from 1865, and the early 1900's? Are these records still sealed and if so why would they be after 149 years?

L.C.:icon_scratch:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
This is a good reminder that greed and lust of money was a large factor in the apprehension of John Wilkes Booth. The rivalries described among those who were paid is another sign that something was wrong with the shared spoils of the supposed capture of JWB or the man sewn into a blanket that was delivered. The whole thing screams cover up. I would also add that the man at the top of the chain of command was the first to be poisoned and killed. Lafayette C. Baker.

.Battle for the War Department Rewards for the Capture of John Wilkes Booth

goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Macro Anfibio Multi / Nokta Fors Core /Ace 250 - w/ 9"x12" Coil /
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a good book that you might be interested in reading that may shed a lot of light on this thread.
Follow the link and read "Chapter 61". The assassination of Lincoln and how it really went down....and who was responsible.

http://www.biblebelievers.com/chiniquy/index.html

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
It all sounds pretty believable, but It is not what we know was the deciding factor in President Lincolns death We have solid evidence and a lot of circumstantial evidence that when placed side by side will put the smoking gun in the right hands. thanks for posting the information it is very interesting.

L.C.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
BOOTH'S ESCAPE PLAN WAS GOOD ENOUGH TO GET HIM OUT OF FORD'S THEATER AND THE CITY...

Then why is it so hard to believe he escaped in the unguarded wilderness? Amazing how gullible a flock of scared sheep become in the heat of the moment....after the wolf slips into the herd and kills the Shepard. Every bridge was guarded by armed men who were on on high alert that night.

gul·li·ble
adjective
easily persuaded to believe something; credulous.

Shock and awe
Shock and awe (technically known as rapid dominance) is a military doctrine based on the use of overwhelming power, dominant battlefield awareness, dominant maneuvers, and spectacular displays of force to paralyze the enemy's perception of the battlefield and destroy its will to fight. This is how they say Booth escaped Ford's that night........but what about the Union guarded city?

It was a terrorist act, Lincoln was killed by a group of militant anti-Union terrorist.

most people have a vague idea or impression of what terrorism is, but lack a more precise, concrete and truly explanatory definition of the word. This imprecision has been abetted partly by the modern media, whose efforts to communicate an often complex and convoluted message in the briefest amount of airtime or print space possible have led to the promiscuous labeling of a range of violent acts as `terrorism'. Pick up a newspaper or turn on the television and -- even within the same broadcast or on the same page -- one can find such disparate acts as the bombing of a building, the assassination of a head of state, the massacre of civilians by a military unit, the poisoning of produce on supermarket shelves or the deliberate contamination of over-the-counter medication in a chemist's shop all described as incidents of terrorism. Indeed, virtually any especially abhorrent act of violence that is perceived as directed against society -- whether it involves the activities of anti-government dissidents or governments themselves, organized crime syndicates or common criminals, rioting mobs or persons engaged in militant protest, individual psychotics or lone extortionists -- is often labelled `terrorism'.

...........:toothy1: shows over folks please exsit out the side doors and we will tell you how it ended tomorrow.....after we figure out what to say.....

L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
September 21st 1965......100 years after the Lincoln assassination another ball room was packed with people......400+people....about 2000 less than Ford's theatre.....another assassination took place. Notice the difference in reality of a shocked crowd then and the B.S. as it is described took place in Ford;s theatre.

One of the assassins managed to escape by climbing through a bathroom window, while two other accomplices tried to flee down a flight of stairs and were pummeled with chairs and whatever else the angry and frightened crowd could find.� �One suspect, 22-year old Talmadge Hayer (aka. Thomas Hagan), was shot in the leg by one of Malcolms bodyguards and was unable to flee the wrath of the angry mob that followed him out of the building.Hayer was being kicked and beaten before two uniformed policemen rescued him from possible death.� His fellow accomplice managed to escape after being knocked down by an undercover policeman named Gene Roberts, a member of BOSS (Bureau of Special Services).� Roberts had grown so close to Malcolm X that the leader and his followers called him � brother Gene. Roberts then rushed to the stage and attempted to resuscitate the profusely bleeding Malcolm X.� A litter was provided from the hospital across the street and Malcolm was quickly taken to the emergency room, where the attending heart surgeon � tried to revive him.� A few minutes later, Malcolm X was pronounced dead.

think about it, L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
In Lincoln's case, what would hold back an angry mob from pursuing an assassin?......perhaps a military lock down of the building and the city? Powers in control were controlling the panicked situation? There were more members of the conspiracy placed in the audience?
:dontknow:L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
As credible of an idea as that might seem. Lincoln was killed by a group of people that had another malevolent agenda of their own. it was the beginning of the financial take over of the United States...........can't win the Civil war? OK then...."We" will buy the place.

L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
There's a good book that you might be interested in reading that may shed a lot of light on this thread.
Follow the link and read "Chapter 61". The assassination of Lincoln and how it really went down....and who was responsible.

Fifty Years in the Church of Rome, by Charles Chiniquy

It was fun to read, but it is a misconception based on rumors and half truths. thanks for posting it.

L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
With the release of my book I am at liberty to talk about some evidence. I would like to discuss the reasoning behind this escape rout that John St. Helen described to Finis Bates when they spoke in Texas. The War Department said it was crazy to think the rebel assassin would turn North and come to Nebraska City...into Union controlled?? territory.

View attachment 1022448

Projected rout after receiving the pay off and a wagon to haul it in at Nebraska City.

View attachment 1022456

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Keep in mind that this lawyer Finis L. Bates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

was claiming a reward that had already been paid out to these guys and 26 others for capturing Booth and bringing him in.

boston corbet and doherty1.jpg

So........the War Department disputed the mans claim that he met John Wilkes Booth on every degree. It was impossible right? After all these heroes had already delivered Booth to the Feds and collected the reward money in 1865.

Think about it, L.C. Baker:thumbsup:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
In the law of evidence, a credible witness is a person making testimony in a court or other tribunal, or acting otherwise as a witness, whose credibility is unimpeachable. Is it the same for a Military court trying civilians? They held one of them in captivity without pressing charges on him for three months in a cell with a board to sleep on and a bucket to defecate in and refused to release him until the conspiracy trial was over.

Take for instance Mr. Boston Corbett the supposed trigger man that shot the man in Garrett's barn.

He was a hatter in Troy, New York. There has been speculation that the use of mercury as part of the hatter's trade was a cause of Corbett's later mental problems.

He became a reborn, evangelical Christian and changed his name to Boston. Trying to imitate Jesus, he began to wear his hair very long.

On July 16, 1858, in order to avoid the temptation of prostitutes, Corbett castrated himself with a pair of scissors. Afterward, he went to a prayer meeting and ate a meal before going for medical treatment.

He was captured by the Confederate Army on June 24, 1864, and was held captive at Andersonville Prison. He was eventually released and returned to his unit.
Why do you think the Rebels chose to release him from that hell hole?? maybe because he was a loony-tune:tongue3:

Corbett was immediately arrested for disobeying orders but the charges were dropped by Secretary of War Edwin M. Stanton. Later, Stanton said, "The rebel is dead. The patriot lives." Corbett received his share of the reward money, amounting to $1,653.85.

In his official statement, Corbett claimed he shot Booth because he thought Lincoln's assassin was getting ready to use his weapons. This was denied by other witnesses.

His later life was not well-documented, but there are a number of stories regarding his increasingly erratic behavior: In 1875, he threatened several men with a pistol at a soldier's reunion in Caldwell, Ohio. In 1878, he moved to Concordia, Kansas where he lived in a hole dug into a hillside. In 1887, he was appointed assistant doorkeeper of the Kansas House of Representatives in Topeka, Kansas. Overhearing a conversation in which the legislature's opening prayer was mocked, he jumped to his feet, pulled out his revolver, and waved his gun. No one was hurt. Corbett was arrested, declared insane, and sent to the Topeka Asylum for the Insane.

On May 26, 1888, Corbett escaped from the asylum. He went to Neodesha, Kansas, and stayed briefly with Richard Thatcher, a man he had met during his imprisonment at Andersonville in the Civil War. When he left, he said he was heading for Mexico. He was never heard from again.

scape·goat
ˈskāpˌgōt/Submit
noun
(in the Bible) a goat sent into the wilderness after the Jewish chief priest had symbolically laid the sins of the people upon it

L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I believe this is where a bit of the truth in the details of Booth's description of his escape to freedom and the pay off bleed through a cover up of the "WHOLE TRUTH" to protect those who helped him and most likely paid him. He didn't need a wagon until he left Nebraska City.......Gold is heavy...:goldbar::3barsgold::coins::coins: ....a Clydesdale couldn't have carried a presidential assassin's pay off. Enough gold to keep Booth for the rest of his life living the lifestyle of the most famous actor of the land as he was used to. PAGE #58 THE ESCAPE AND SUICIDE OF JOHN WILKES BOOTH by FINIS BATES
booth neb. city.jpg

L.C.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Keep in mind that this lawyer Finis L. Bates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

was claiming a reward that had already been paid out to these guys and 26 others for capturing Booth and bringing him in.

View attachment 1022544

So........the War Department disputed the mans claim that he met John Wilkes Booth on every degree. It was impossible right? After all these heroes had already delivered Booth to the Feds and collected the reward money in 1865.

Think about it, L.C. Baker:thumbsup:

Plastic Bags during the CONFEDERATE WAR...? !!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread