Another unsolved K.G.C. symbol

Dixiegal

Jul 8, 2012
GA
Detector(s) used
White 808, White Sierra Made, pulse induction, LRL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
You are right. Your chances of being struck by a drone are better than the chance you will stumble onto a KGC site. If you are in an area with a lot of symbols like I said before you need to utilize a good LRL to put you onto the target. Otherwise you will have a good time out in the fresh air but you won't dig anything up. The people making recoveries are using equipment.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
That is a cache buried in a squared area or box and is buried in the middle of the upper part of a triangle of rocks or trees maybe signs.

Could that have anything to do with this:

18 tri..jpg

Thanks for your help, L.C. Baker:thumbsup:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
You are right. Your chances of being struck by a drone are better than the chance you will stumble onto a KGC site. If you are in an area with a lot of symbols like I said before you need to utilize a good LRL to put you onto the target. Otherwise you will have a good time out in the fresh air but you won't dig anything up. The people making recoveries are using equipment.

What is a good LRL to use?
Thanks, Baker:thumbsup:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The three dots are pointing towards 81--------that could mean that your treasure is 81 paces or feet away in a SW direction? But without all the symbols that is only a guess.

As for your next post question--------------there is no good LRL. You will be chasing nothing the rest of your life with a LRL. Forget that and follow what the symbols and signs are telling you.

why do you think 81 instead of 18?
Thanks, Baker:thumbsup:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Is there more than three dots? If so it is a symbol for the CSA Treasury. It is also a pointer to where the "KEY" to your symbols is located.

It looks exactly like it is pictured with the three dots in an upside down triangle position. The map that it is displayed on is orientated with north at the top(By identified land marks).
As far as a pointer to the "KEY", you are on the money with that. The key was found inside of a triangle formed by stones not far from where this piece of the map was located. The thing is, this piece of the map was not the first one that was found. The first piece also had the same thing on it(18)with the three dots above it. On that piece the triangle is pointing down to the 1 instead of the 8.
Thanks for the help, L.C. Baker:thumbsup:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Capella is ALSO the name of a STAR in the night sky; there is a "line" drawn down down from Capella; look in the direction the "bird" is facing... the "cross" is "direction indicator"; study it CLOSELY.

Hey Rebel, does the star Capella have any importance to the Masons?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hey Rebel, does the star Capella have any importance to the Masons?

NAW; "Google" Masonic Astronomy. THO! STELLA THEOLOGY & MASONIC ASTRONOMY by R.H. Brown WAS published/released in 1882; it is "on-line" (about 254 pages, I think). KEY is 3,5,7...

Last edited:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
NAW; "Google" Masonic Astronomy. THO! STELLA THEOLOGY & MASONIC ASTRONOMY by R.H. Brown WAS published/released in 1882; it is "on-line" (about 254 pages, I think). KEY is 3,5,7...

Thanks Rebel, I'll check it out.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Capella the star is what led us to another dig. That is how we got the heading. It's position in the ski on the date given and then the amount of leagues and fathoms in that direction. At that dig we found another marked cross with a cipher on it. The thing is, we have never applied the bird or the O with the x on it to anything. Hope this helps you help me...
thanks for the input, Baker

Do you have any ideas why they would have used Capella to give you a heading?

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
It had to do with the constellation Auriga.
View attachment 887981

I don't know squat about astronomy, but doesn't every star, but Polaris, change position during the night, and year? If so, how could it be used to give a direction?

There is something I've been having trouble finding, is Capella ever to the west of Polaris?

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
I don't know squat about astronomy, but doesn't every star, but Polaris, change position during the night, and year? If so, how could it be used to give a direction?

There is something I've been having trouble finding, is Capella ever to the west of Polaris?

Bad question about Capella being to the west. If Auriga rotates around Polaris, than at some time it would be to the west of Polaris. Seeing as how Capella is such a bright star, brighter than Polaris, I wonder if it's ever been used to navigate to the north at certain times of the year.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

The Stars DO move... it depends on the O'clock. Capella west of North Star...? YEP! Follow night time/day time/night time. EAST coast USA in DARKNESS; WEST coast still has light... Earth MOVES. Then there is the Winter/Summer "thing" & Spring/Fall "thing"... LOL! "As the sun rises in the EAST... so does the Worshipful Master rises in the EAST; to ....".

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
it was a blunt heading to lead us to another town. You had to know what to look for when you got there. There was no time of day given. We had a decoded cipher to help also. "come at the hewitching hour the sky will speak to the earth of the sea, listen and find gold"

L.C.:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The Stars DO move... it depends on the O'clock. Capella west of North Star...? YEP! Follow night time/day time/night time. EAST coast USA in DARKNESS; WEST coast still has light... Earth MOVES. Then there is the Winter/Summer "thing" & Spring/Fall "thing"... LOL! "As the sun rises in the EAST... so does the Worshipful Master rises in the EAST; to ....".

Mr. Pike Loved the significance of the stars and planets and their individual placement on the sky's canvas.

All around the wall, just below the ceiling, is painted, in French Lodges, a knotted cord or rope (la houppe dentelée), about six inches in diameter, with tassels dependent from it at each corner. The knots are 81 in number. This is not used in this jurisdiction.
On the ceiling, also, particular Stars and Constellations are painted. In the centre, the three stars in the belt of Orion; and between them and the Northeast, the Pleiades and Hyades, one of which is Aldebaran; half-way between Orion and the Northwest, Regulus in Leo; in the North Ursa Major; in the Northwest, Arcturus; West of Regulus, Spica Virginis; in the West, Antares; in the South, Fomalhaut; over the East, also is Jupiter, and over the West, Venus; Mercury, close to the Sun, and Mars and Saturn, near the centre of the ceiling. The Stars in the belt of Orion represent the number 3; the Hyades 5, the Pleiades and Ursa Major, 7. The five royal Stars are Aldebaran, Arcturus, Regulus, Antares, and Fomalhaut.

L.C. Baker:icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread