OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The K.G.C. bought up property and speculated on oil. Wasn't much of a speckulation as they were fed inside government (copperhead) information. Some of those K.G.C. oil wells are still pumping out crude to this day, and cary the founding Knights name that started them.
Baker:thumbsup:

Untitledcresent moon.jpg
This is on that mans head stone. Notice both Masonic and K.G.C. symbols.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
WHAT KGC symbol is THAT...? !!!

It's not like they are going to put K.G.C. on the stone. It was/is a SECRET organization. Skull and crossbones, Rising Sun, Crescent Moon, R/61, these are what I Look for when I am looking for the guys signal to the world that he was a Knight of the Golden Circle. I also look hard at who they were and what they did from 1853-DEATH. It helps that I have identified Knights(With Hard Evidence)that I can tie others to. Wealth,Land Holdings,etc. all from K.G.C. money, retrieved from Atlanta after the Civil War had ended. That is to say, money that left Atlanta and was deposited elsewhere by the C.S.A./ K.G.C. Using logic based on all of that, the truth just jumps out at you.
fancy e.jpg I have seen a million fancy letters, and have yet to see another E made with a crescent moon back side. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
He was K.G.C. to the core. A noted officer in the C.S.A. and he was present at the siege of Atlanta. It is after the war that it really gets interesting with him. His endeavors from 1865 until his death are profound to say the least.
Thanks for the input, Baker:thumbsup:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I think it is more than ironic that a skull and bones was another mark of the K.G.C.
Rember that Jefferson Davis's personal secretary was Burton Norvell Harrison,a Yale grad and member of the Skull & Bones,who was with Davis in Dannville.
CSA Col John Taylor Wood,Aide de Camp to Davis,and also at Dannville,was the grandson of US President Zachary Taylor,and the nephew of Davis.Wood was onboard the CSS Virginia(Merrimack)when it batteled the USS Monitor,and was later Capt of the CSA raider,CSS Tallahassee.Wood escaped with CSA Sec of War John C Breckinridge through Florida to Cuba.After the War,he settled in Nova Scotia and started a shipping company.The Skull & Bones had an island retreat on the St Lawrence River.
Then there was Robert Tyler,son US President John Tyler,who was CSA Register of the Treasury,who signed the bonds issued by the Confederacy.A bond sample :
Scripophily.com - Trusted Online Store for Paper Stock Certificates and Old Company Stock Research since 1880

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I do not think that the Knights of the Golden Circle have anything to do with the skull and bones do to the fact that the Skull and Bones was founded in 1832 after a dispute between Yale debating societies Linonia, Brothers in Unity, and the Calliopean Society over that season's Phi Beta Kappa awards. This date would coincide with the formal beginnings of the K.G.C.'s organization.Only my opinion...... However, Burton Norvell Harrison could have brought the Bones upper crust members that were Southern sympathizers into the Knights organization and adopted some of the ritual. There was a lot going on with the early beginnings of secret societies in colleges all over the U.S. in the 1850's. By that time the Bones had been around 18 years. Kind of a chicken or the egg thing.
L.C. Baker:icon_scratch:

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
southern cross1.jpg

Knight of the Golden Circle

Cryptic Mason

Knights of Templar

Southern Cross

What is this Cross??? It represents a man that was all of the above. This is the only symbol that represents him. What do you think it is saying about him?
Thanks for your input, L.C. Baker:thumbsup:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Rember that Jefferson Davis's personal secretary was Burton Norvell Harrison,a Yale grad and member of the Skull & Bones,who was with Davis in Dannville.
CSA Col John Taylor Wood,Aide de Camp to Davis,and also at Dannville,was the grandson of US President Zachary Taylor,and the nephew of Davis.Wood was onboard the CSS Virginia(Merrimack)when it batteled the USS Monitor,and was later Capt of the CSA raider,CSS Tallahassee.Wood escaped with CSA Sec of War John C Breckinridge through Florida to Cuba.After the War,he settled in Nova Scotia and started a shipping company.The Skull & Bones had an island retreat on the St Lawrence River.
Then there was Robert Tyler,son US President John Tyler,who was CSA Register of the Treasury,who signed the bonds issued by the Confederacy.A bond sample :
Scripophily.com - Trusted Online Store for Paper Stock Certificates and Old Company Stock Research since 1880

This election was unique in that electors cast votes for four men who had been or would become President of the United States: current President Martin Van Buren; President-elect William Henry Harrison; Vice-President-elect John Tyler, who would succeed Harrison upon his death; and James K. Polk, who received one electoral vote for vice-president, and who would succeed Tyler in 1845.

The Knights of the golden circle were known for not putting all of their eggs in one basket. This is a good example of that. I have no hard evidence to support it, but it sure does fit the profile of the K.G.C. It fits real good when you throw the slavery issue into it, and see where these men stood on it. Polk was the last slave owning president of the United States.
Excellent information, L.C. Baker:occasion14:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
rising sun.jpg rising sun2.jpg

Although it first appears to be an hour glass,this is actually a K.G.C. rising sun symbol. It is on a heavily decorated 33 degree Freemasons Monument. He was a money man and investor for the K.G.C. before,during and after the Civil War. It was he that financed the retrieval of C.S.A. gold from Atlanta after 1865.
Baker

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
View attachment 867924 View attachment 867925

Although it first appears to be an hour glass,this is actually a K.G.C. rising sun symbol. It is on a heavily decorated 33 degree Freemasons Monument. He was a money man and investor for the K.G.C. before,during and after the Civil War. It was he that financed the retrieval of C.S.A. gold from Atlanta after 1865.
Baker

Yes, that is taken from a book, exposing the rituals, etc. of the KGC. Look at "pix"; Knights are surrounding a new candidate; one Knight holds "rising moon". "Rising Moon" is on the banner on upper right; upper left banner has "Skull & Bones"; (FRIENDS of/to PIRATES). The other Knight is reading "charges" to candidate (not yet a Knight). The SUN is what provides directions, during the day, with shadows casting "clues" to "clues" or treasure(s), on landmarks. They are dressed as ORIGINAL Knights... BUT! Rituals are VERY similar to FreeMasonic Knights Templar after the CONFEDERATE WAR (Civil War, which was NOT "civil"). Of course, you have the 3, 7, 5, R 61 with a line between R & 61 (like a DIVISION).
CARRY ON... I would look in CSA Cemeteries; you will find the "design" of the "background structure" next to "mounds"; we have on in Lynchburg, Va. I think there is also one in Danville, Va. in the CSA Cemetery down there; DO NOT dig in the CSA Cemeteries... SACRED GROUNDS!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
View attachment 867903

Knight of the Golden Circle

Cryptic Mason

Knights of Templar

Southern Cross

What is this Cross??? It represents a man that was all of the above. This is the only symbol that represents him. What do you think it is saying about him?
Thanks for your input, L.C. Baker:thumbsup:

"Google" 'em... Southern Cross was sea-faring direction indicator, like the NORTH STAR... he was like a surveyor; MAY have been Free-Masonic Knight Templar, if he was a Cryptic FreeMason in the ROYAL ARCH. YOU have already said he was KGC. MORE, later... about THAT type of cross...

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
THAT cross is known as a Grand Patee Cross; "google" Patte Cross; From FKT; we have Knights of the Grand Cross (KGC) in UK, I think; check it out. THAT cross was utilized by the ORIGINAL Knights Templar as CIPHER! "Google" Knights Templar Ciphers; KGC PROBABLY used 'em... dunno.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I do not think that the Knights of the Golden Circle have anything to do with the skull and bones do to the fact that the Skull and Bones was founded in 1832 after a dispute between Yale debating societies Linonia, Brothers in Unity, and the Calliopean Society over that season's Phi Beta Kappa awards. This date would coincide with the formal beginnings of the K.G.C.'s organization.Only my opinion...... However, Burton Norvell Harrison could have brought the Bones upper crust members that were Southern sympathizers into the Knights organization and adopted some of the ritual. There was a lot going on with the early beginnings of secret societies in colleges all over the U.S. in the 1850's. By that time the Bones had been around 18 years. Kind of a chicken or the egg thing.
L.C. Baker:icon_scratch:
Several members of Skull & Bones were "copperheads",and bloodlines still continue until this day.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
THAT cross is known as a Grand Patee Cross; "google" Patte Cross; From FKT; we have Knights of the Grand Cross (KGC) in UK, I think; check it out. THAT cross was utilized by the ORIGINAL Knights Templar as CIPHER! "Google" Knights Templar Ciphers; KGC PROBABLY used 'em... dunno.

Interesting, Almost all of these K.G.C. that I am dealing with on this cache are of Scotch Irish decent.
:thumbsup:Baker

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread