ROOTS OF THE K.G.C. FAMILY TREE

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Mr. Baker, quick question, I look up KGC, on Wikipedia, It said, that the KGC, was formed on The fourth day of July, 1854, is that what you got. Thanks Justintime

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Mr. Baker, quick question, I look up KGC, on Wikipedia, It said, that the KGC, was formed on The fourth day of July, 1854, is that what you got. Thanks Justintime

That is correct. What I mean to say is that the roots of that organization extend for generations before it was named. Mr. Floyd and many Mr. Floyds before him were involved in that formation. Political control of the U.S. government was what they wanted. At one time the K.G.C. had it, and then Mr. Lincoln came along. The Democratic party split their votes (because of Fredrick Douglas)and lost the election. Then the Civil War came along and before it was over the K.G.C. became the Order of American Knights.
Thanks, Baker

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
How was the KGC, tied to treasure. Do you think, there is something special about the Date. Thanks Justintime

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
How was the KGC, tied to treasure. Do you think, there is something special about the Date. Thanks Justintime

Just like any large organization, there are many aspects that make it up. The K.G.C as Franklin said, has been around for a very very long time. They were in control of this country until the Republican emerged. They had control of large amounts of everything under the sun. This is easy to prove....This country stopped having Presidents that owned slaves at exactly the same time that the K.G.C. was loosing control of the country. Just about every outspoken pro-slavery guy that existed in 1861, was a member of the K.G.C.....it doesn't mean that they were on the "A" team.
Think of the Freemasons now days, tons of members.......just a few calling the shots for the organization.
L.C. Baker8-)

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
It's not that I have anything personal against the Republican. It is just a fact that they were a lot harder for the K.G.C. to blend with. When the K.G.C. first started to infiltrate the Republican party they were easy to pick out, "Copperheads"and other names were used to describe them. As the flames of the Civil War began to fade and the "Reconstruction" took place, the K.G.C. also had to re infiltrate the U.S. Government and secure (try to) a grasp on controlling the rudder.
Early in 1865, the Copperhead organization, the Knights of the Golden Circle, was reorganized as the Order of the Sons of Liberty. Like their namesakes, these Sons of Liberty spoke out and acted against what they saw as an injustice of thwarted rights. In this case, the injustice was being committed by the United States government by denying the rights of the Southern States to leave the Union. The Order of the Sons of Liberty, found mostly in the Northwestern states of the time — Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Missouri and Kentucky — agreed with the idea that the Union was a voluntary establishment and any state wishing to leave and create their own form of government should be allowed to do so. The Order of the Sons of Liberty required members to swear an oath to their cause, and had a strict list of purposes to be followed on pain of punishment. Whereas, the eighteenth century Sons of Liberty tried to avoid large scale military conflicts, the nineteenth century organization planned for it, collecting and distributing guns and ammunitions to their members. The Order of the Sons of Liberty opposed the Union draft and planned to fight with the Southern troops.
Jesse W. James came in to the Knights of the Golden circle at the end, as the Knights became the "OAK's" and then the Sons of Liberty. These Brothers of Lasting Faith were the K.G.C. after it metamorphosed itself from 1863-1865. During this period the organization infiltrated the controlling "Republican Party" like a virus. By the end of Andrew Johnson's attempt to reconstruct the country they had re embedded Knights deep into the fabric of the U.S. Government. Although they would never gain complete control of the U.S. Government, they would leech off of it, and try to shape it for many years to come.
L.C. Baker

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Just like any large organization, there are many aspects that make it up. The K.G.C as Franklin said, has been around for a very very long time. They were in control of this country until the Republican emerged. They had control of large amounts of everything under the sun. This is easy to prove....This country stopped having Presidents that owned slaves at exactly the same time that the K.G.C. was loosing control of the country. Just about every outspoken pro-slavery guy that existed in 1861, was a member of the K.G.C.....it doesn't mean that they were on the "A" team.
Think of the Freemasons now days, tons of members.......just a few calling the shots for the organization.
L.C. Baker8-)

LOL! There is NO "centralized" organization for FreeMasons in AMERICA/USA; each state has it OWN Grand Lodge; York Rite DOES have State Grand Chapters/Councils; Scottish Rite DOES have Southern Jurisdiction & Northern Jurisdiction; UK has United Grand Lodges - England (UGLE)... ANYWAY; WHO are the ppl "calling the shots"...? Inquiring Minds wanna know...

Nice Person

Sep 15, 2013
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am sure that many bury treasures of the K.G.C. has been founded. I am wondering if there is any more still bury.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL! There is NO "centralized" organization for FreeMasons in AMERICA/USA; each state has it OWN Grand Lodge; York Rite DOES have State Grand Chapters/Councils; Scottish Rite DOES have Southern Jurisdiction & Northern Jurisdiction; UK has United Grand Lodges - England (UGLE)... ANYWAY; WHO are the ppl "calling the shots"...? Inquiring Minds wanna know...

To compare apples to apples. I am speaking of the Freemasons prior to 1900 not of today as i first posted. my mistake. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
As the grand lodges were being set up for each state. When the active members were so few that every 33degree Freemason shook Albert Pikes hand. The thirty-three degrees of the Scottish Rite are conferred by several controlling bodies. The first of these is the Craft Lodge which confers the Entered Apprentice, Fellowcraft, and Master Mason degrees. Craft lodges operate under the authority of Grand Lodges, not the Scottish Rite. Although most lodges throughout the English-speaking world do not confer the Scottish Rite versions of the first three degrees, there are a handful of lodges in New Orleans and in several other major cities that have traditionally conferred the Scottish Rite version of these degrees. It was much the same when it began, except for there were a lot fewer members.
Albert Pike is asserted within the Southern Jurisdiction as the man most responsible for the growth and success of the Scottish Rite from an obscure Masonic Rite in the mid-19th century to the international fraternity that it became. Pike received the 4th through the 32nd Degrees in March 1853 from Dr. Albert G. Mackey, in Charleston, S.C., and was appointed Deputy Inspector for Arkansas that same year.
At this point, the degrees were in a rudimentary form, and often only included a brief history and legend of each degree as well as other brief details which usually lacked a workable ritual for their conferral. In 1855, the Supreme Council appointed a committee to prepare and compile rituals for the 4th through the 32nd Degrees. That committee was composed of Albert G. Mackey, John H. Honour, William S. Rockwell, Claude P. Samory, and Albert Pike. Of these five committee members, Pike did all the work of the committee.
L.C. Baker:thumbsup:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
To compare apples to apples. I am speaking of the Freemasons prior to 1900 not of today as i first posted. my mistake. :thumbsup:

My answer applies to the OLD days, also. Blue Lodges from the beginning; York Rite, the same; Scottish Rite - 1860's or so; and NO! Lucifer is NOT our "Head"... BS!

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
My answer applies to the OLD days, also. Blue Lodges from the beginning; York Rite, the same; Scottish Rite - 1860's or so; and NO! Lucifer is NOT our "Head"... BS!

That committee was composed of Albert G. Mackey, John H. Honour, William S. Rockwell, Claude P. Samory, and Albert Pike. Of these five committee members, Pike did all the work of the committee.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im pretty sure if you looked hard enough you could trace them back to about 4000-5000 bc.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well my interest lies in the golden number. The pyramids which were built 4000-5000 thousand years ago used this formula. I am more interested in how things are made so I know them when I see them. I suspect there was some kgc here in the sw where I live. But I am more interested in the puzzles and math that was used by the folks who left the treasures. I think the group has evolved yet into another unknown organization and no longer calls itself the KGC. Im not into conspiracy theroy or secret organizations. Just how they built things. I have learned much from the most unlikely of sources that I use when out walking the wilderness looking for clues.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Well my interest lies in the golden number. The pyramids which were built 4000-5000 thousand years ago used this formula. I am more interested in how things are made so I know them when I see them. I suspect there was some kgc here in the sw where I live. But I am more interested in the puzzles and math that was used by the folks who left the treasures. I think the group has evolved yet into another unknown organization and no longer calls itself the KGC. Im not into conspiracy theroy or secret organizations. Just how they built things. I have learned much from the most unlikely of sources that I use when out walking the wilderness looking for clues.

I know that for a fact that the K.G.C. 's money is still making money in the open market. I do not know if the family members that now control it even realize that the K.G.C. funded their family buisness generations ago when it began. I would suspect at the level of an inner circle members family is where you would have the best luck finding a living sentinel. I have often thought that the K.G.C. turned into something else after it was the Sons of Liberty, and maybe even after that.
L.C. Baker

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you can believe the videos, folks are still finding stuff. I have heard of folks being harassed by watchers. I been chased myself, but pretty sure it was some state official wanting to know what I was doing on top of HIS mountain lol. Yes there seems to be a golden number, and while I dont look at KGC, I do look at older Spanish and possible Jesuit workings. I dont need a compass or any special tools, it is all out there in plain site if you know where to look. I hope to run into a kgc hunter some day, that would be a great hunt.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
That committee was composed of Albert G. Mackey, John H. Honour, William S. Rockwell, Claude P. Samory, and Albert Pike. Of these five committee members, Pike did all the work of the committee.

STILL not a CENTRALIZED organization to rule & govern ALL Lodges... like Grand Lodge de Orient (France); nor UGLE.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I know that for a fact that the K.G.C. 's money is still making money in the open market. I do not know if the family members that now control it even realize that the K.G.C. funded their family buisness generations ago when it began. I would suspect at the level of an inner circle members family is where you would have the best luck finding a living sentinel. I have often thought that the K.G.C. turned into something else after it was the Sons of Liberty, and maybe even after that.
L.C. Baker

According to SOME ppl, now-a-days... they are the SOB's.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread