L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Golden-Rectangle-300x190.jpg

I keep coming back to this thinking it will have something to do with it, I just haven't figured out how to do it yet.:BangHead:

L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
No, do not remember it. I will have to do some more research in that area. I am not as active in the lodge as you are. It is unbecoming of me.
Thanks for reminding me of it.
L.C. baker

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
No, do not remember it. I will have to do some more research in that area. I am not as active in the lodge as you are. It is unbecoming of me.
Thanks for reminding me of i
L.C. baker

Just "google" 47th Problem of Euclid/Pythagorean Theorem; I Like the PHOENIX MASONRY "site"; GREAT e-books, articles, relics, etc.

Last edited:

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
L.C. A perfect Ashlar or finished Ashlar was a stone made ready for the hands of the builder. So it could be of what ever shape it needed to be. If some one were to be a Perfect Ashlar They would be a cube. Yes much of this is wrapped up in the Early Scottish Rite Masonry. I have to do a little research in to when the first of the Active and Honorary 33rd. degree masons were coronated(sp). It keeps getting deeper and deeper. Lucky I have a good knowledge of masonry and some of the occult. Scottish Rite Masonry took the back seat to the York Rite. It start to make it's rise just after Pike took over as Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite. The York Rite was the predominate higher order in most every state. After the start of the Great Depression the York Rite started to loose favor with the craft. One has to remember also that there is a Southern Jurisdiction in the Scottish Rite as well as the Northern Jurisdiction. Want to see the division of the states in the Civil War one only needs to look at the different Jurisdictions. The northern jurisdictions rules from Washington D.C. the seat of power in the Union.

As far as Hermetic Masonry read Manly P. Hall's "The lost keys of Freemasonry" that would be a excellent place to start. Hall has explained it in more of the common language that all most everyone can and does understand. One thing that the Occultist and philosophers for get about when they write. We all don't have 5 to 8 years of college and would like to know the straight story. More later!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S.D.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
L.C. A perfect Ashlar or finished Ashlar was a stone made ready for the hands of the builder. So it could be of what ever shape it needed to be. If some one were to be a Perfect Ashlar They would be a cube. Yes much of this is wrapped up in the Early Scottish Rite Masonry. I have to do a little research in to when the first of the Active and Honorary 33rd. degree masons were coronated(sp). It keeps getting deeper and deeper. Lucky I have a good knowledge of masonry and some of the occult. Scottish Rite Masonry took the back seat to the York Rite. It start to make it's rise just after Pike took over as Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite. The York Rite was the predominate higher order in most every state. After the start of the Great Depression the York Rite started to loose favor with the craft. One has to remember also that there is a Southern Jurisdiction in the Scottish Rite as well as the Northern Jurisdiction. Want to see the division of the states in the Civil War one only needs to look at the different Jurisdictions. The northern jurisdictions rules from Washington D.C. the seat of power in the Union.

As far as Hermetic Masonry read Manly P. Hall's "The lost keys of Freemasonry" that would be a excellent place to start. Hall has explained it in more of the common language that all most everyone can and does understand. One thing that the Occultist and philosophers for get about when they write. We all don't have 5 to 8 years of college and would like to know the straight story. More later!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S.D.

very good point S.D., I have a chapter in my book about the subject of the Ashlar....Perfect, rough, and hidden.

Good stuff! L.C.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

S.D.

Nah... Albert Pike, House of the Temple in DC are SOUTHERN Jurisdiction; AP's statue is in DC. 32nd Degree SR/SJ... been to the House of the Temple 2-3 times, seen AP's statue, too.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
NORTHERN Jurisdiction, Supreme Council, 33rd Degree A&A SR is in Lexington, MA; "google" it...

Last edited:

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel my bad I know better as I am a member of the southern jurisdiction. As I have said in my later years that my gray hair has made me a blonde. Old age at times has not been good to me I get things mixed up. May be I have CRS disease.

S.D.

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
L.C. Not only that but do think that this is part of the Golden Rectangle. Had to study this when I took Hand Engraving back in the 1960's. If memory serves me right it is included in the book by James B. Meeks "The Art of Engraving". Rebel is right about the 47th Problem of Euclid. Third section of Third Degree. Euclid called it Eureka in the Greek tongue or I have found it in English. What does that tell you the final marker????

S.D.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
L.C. Not only that but do think that this is part of the Golden Rectangle. Had to study this when I took Hand Engraving back in the 1960's. If memory serves me right it is included in the book by James B. Meeks "The Art of Engraving". Rebel is right about the 47th Problem of Euclid. Third section of Third Degree. Euclid called it Eureka in the Greek tongue or I have found it in English. What does that tell you the final marker????

S.D.

it is the golden angle that we were most concerned with. 137.5 degrees. It is present in everything planets universe and even plants.

Phi / The Golden Proportion in Nature | nature's word : musings on sacred geometry

http://wellaware1.com/docs/ear/fibonaccipdf.pdf

J.S. Morton another Identified K.G.C. Knight and Copperhead was the secretary of agriculture under president Grover Cleveland. This ratio and degree of 137.5 is significant in other ways that I can not go in to at this time, but believe me...he was well aware of it.

L.C.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
it is the golden angle that we were most concerned with. 137.5 degrees. It is present in everything planets universe and even plants.

Phi / The Golden Proportion in Nature | nature's word : musings on sacred geometry

http://wellaware1.com/docs/ear/fibonaccipdf.pdf

J.S. Morton another Identified K.G.C. Knight and Copperhead was the secretary of agriculture under president Grover Cleveland. This ratio and degree of 137.5 is significant in other ways that I can not go in to at this time, but believe me...he was well aware of it.

L.C.

Contemplate, meditate & ask GAOTU... "When it RAINS... it POURS!"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions