OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
images (1)knights.jpg these guy are performing ritual, but what about when they are seated?

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
YOU have the Book; YOU tell us...

Surely you must realize by now how much I value your opinion and knowledge in the Freemasons. I am a Master Mason. I have been sense I was 19 years old. I am 50 now, but I have not been active in our lodge as it dissolved in 1990 and was added to another lodge close by. It just was not the same to me after that. I really did not know any of those guys very close. My job required a lot of travel from state to state and therefore I lived at the Ramada INN on the road. Work eat and sleep, with some PC time before bed. Now I am free to study and search.
Thanks for your input, L.C. Baker:notworthy:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
I noticed the skull and crossbones, it reminded me of a pic. 450px-Burial_at_Bruton_Parish_Church.jpg 096 gravestone.jpg

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Surely you must realize by now how much I value your opinion and knowledge in the Freemasons. I am a Master Mason. I have been sense I was 19 years old. I am 50 now, but I have not been active in our lodge as it dissolved in 1990 and was added to another lodge close by. It just was not the same to me after that. I really did not know any of those guys very close. My job required a lot of travel from state to state and therefore I lived at the Ramada INN on the road. Work eat and sleep, with some PC time before bed. Now I am free to study and search.
Thanks for your input, L.C. Baker:notworthy:

Well then, Bro... we have an advantage; been MM, since 1977. Been SR/SJ (32nd), Shrine; CURRENTLY; Tiler/Sentinel for RAM through Dec., 2014. At 62... I have been R+C, Theosophist, OTHER S.S.; CURRENTLY doing R & I on Masonic Astronomy, which WAS utilized in "placements", by land & sea; You know as a MM... we are BROTHERS/friends to/of PIRATES. (MM Lecture).

Last edited:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Williamsburg, Va. Thanks Justintime

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Williamsburg, Va. Thanks Justintime

OK, THANKS! Wife & I are going to HISTORIC Williamsburg, Va, for X-Mas, 2013; "honey-moon" was there, 21 years ago... I took her to "the graveyard" (Bruton Parish); she was NOT amused...
NOTHING to do with KGC; unless you are thinking of Francis Bacon Ciphers...

Last edited:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Screenshot_2013-09-27-22-51-36_1.jpg Screenshot_2013-09-27-22-59-09_1.jpg . A lot going on there, removing slabs, looking for something,lol?8-)

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
There was a lot going on in Virginia in the late 1850's. The K.G.C. were following their orders and main directives in Virginia to the tee. I know of more than one operation that began in Virginia, but were hatched from a higher level. Supplying gold and selected men from that state to reinforce Knights of the Golden Circle operations that were already under foot. One of the most venomous Knights that we have uncovered hailed from Virginia. He had been sent forth to carry out specified directives given to him by The Knights of the Golden Circle's Inner Sanctum. I have found that all of the K.G.C. operations were a "two bladed sword". The Knights would reap from the operation what ever they desired, and the U.S. Government paid for it! At least in the operations we know about it is true.
When I say venomous, I mean this man was very firm on the negro and hated the abolitionist with a passion. He was known to rant about John Brown and the Black Republicans on many occasions. A true Knight until his end, he would do everything in his power to help the "Rebellion of 1861". He and his cohorts funded the assassination of Abe Lincoln and placed another Knight in charge of the operation to see it through. Of course there is no "receipt" for the money they provided, but there is enough incriminating evidence to convict them. It is just that they are all dead now, and have been for quite some time.
:thumbsup: L.C. Baker

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
There was a lot going on in Virginia in the late 1850's. The K.G.C. were following their orders and main directives in Virginia to the tee. I know of more than one operation that began in Virginia, but were hatched from a higher level. Supplying gold and selected men from that state to reinforce Knights of the Golden Circle operations that were already under foot. One of the most venomous Knights that we have uncovered hailed from Virginia. He had been sent forth to carry out specified directives given to him by The Knights of the Golden Circle's Inner Sanctum. I have found that all of the K.G.C. operations were a "two bladed sword". The Knights would reap from the operation what ever they desired, and the U.S. Government paid for it! At least in the operations we know about it is true.
When I say venomous, I mean this man was very firm on the negro and hated the abolitionist with a passion. He was known to rant about John Brown and the Black Republicans on many occasions. A true Knight until his end, he would do everything in his power to help the "Rebellion of 1861". He and his cohorts funded the assassination of Abe Lincoln and placed another Knight in charge of the operation to see it through. Of course there is no "receipt" for the money they provided, but there is enough incriminating evidence to convict them. It is just that they are all dead now, and have been for quite some time.

Let "sleeping dogs" lie...?

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Let "sleeping dogs" lie...?

This is a very unique situation because of the players involved. Part of the reason they have never been implicated in the K.G.C. operations that I spoke of, is because the operations themself have never been exposed as the Knights of the Golden Circle schemes that they actually were. When the truth is known about these men, then it will make the truth of John Wilkes Booth's escape more viable. This will in turn add some clout to Finis Bates claim that Booth escaped and lived on.
These dogs have slept long enough.
L.C. Baker:thumbsup:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
This is a very unique situation because of the players involved. Part of the reason they have never been implicated in the K.G.C. operations that I spoke of, is because the operations themself have never been exposed as the Knights of the Golden Circle schemes that they actually were. When the truth is known about these men, then it will make the truth of John Wilkes Booth's escape more viable. This will in turn add some clout to Finis Bates claim that Booth escaped and lived on.
These dogs have slept long enough.
L.C. Baker:thumbsup:

(Howling...).

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

KKK. eh...?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread