OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
In my dealings with the K.G.C. Numbers usually represent letters and letters represent numbers. The capitol letters are really not letters they are symbols like T and R and B and U and V and X and Y all are symbols to the K.G.C.. In this way a word can be represented by a series of numbers or contain one of the symbol letters or a series of those. The actual picture grams all have led to what was pictured in a hidden way that was literal to the symbol/ picture. Hope this helps you.
L.C. Baker:thumbsup:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I have read that arrows with feathers mean go the opposite way they are pointing.

a pointer has no feathers: ---------> means go this way-------->

>-------> means to go that way<-------<

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Albert Pike himself used eight arrow symbols and a cross carved on trees to bury a cache that was found in Arkansas about four miles from his house. The symbols led to a triangle made from beech trees and the cache was found there.
L.C. baker

WVPapaw

Feb 22, 2013
Hills of WV
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, pro pointer, and two dowsing rods.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have read that arrows with feathers mean go the opposite way they are pointing. a pointer has no feathers: ---------> means go this way--------> >-------> means to go that way<-------<
Something to think about. If an arrow with feathers means go 180 degrees the opposite direction maybe a half arrow means go 90 degrees in the direction of the feathers. in other words. \\\\---------> This means do this.

^
|
|

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Something to think about. If an arrow with feathers means go 180 degrees the opposite direction maybe a half arrow means go 90 degrees in the direction of the feathers. in other words. \\\\---------> This means do this.

^
|
|

It sounds like something to try out. It is a game of charades and a process of elimination.

Thanks for the input, L.C.:icon_thumleft:

Hillbilly Joe

Feb 5, 2014
MT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The more I sit and look at that symbol, the more I am reminded of runes, just an idea.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
We believe it alludes to a stream with the exact number of streams coming into it. Rebel KGC also suggested a tunnel with other tunnels coming into it, which we also are considering do to the topography of the area where that particular clue was located.

L.C.

Hillbilly Joe

Feb 5, 2014
MT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We believe it alludes to a stream with the exact number of streams coming into it. Rebel KGC also suggested a tunnel with other tunnels coming into it, which we also are considering do to the topography of the area where that particular clue was located.

L.C.

In that case I would consider counting ridges/ravines. It is not uncommon for them to line up like in your pic. I have hunted here in MT around a area called Fourth ridge, and if you look at the topo map, you can see them all line up.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
In that case I would consider counting ridges/ravines. It is not uncommon for them to line up like in your pic. I have hunted here in MT around a area called Fourth ridge, and if you look at the topo map, you can see them all line up.

Sounds like a good idea. We were led to this spot by ciphered coordinates and hit a waterway. On a topo it matches the general shape of the feather right down to the angles. This is our most hopeful spot right now. Will know before too long if we are on it.

L.C.

L.C.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

L.C.

Well, it sorta reminds me of the Cherokee Tunnels "Legends" before the Trail of Tears "event"; various Cherokee villages (before being "pushed out") made tunnels with various "side Tunnels" aka Warrens, for the various families to bury/hide their valued assets (including Gold, MOSTLY Silver & Copper). MANY Cherokee Tunnel/Warrens have NOT been found; mostly along creeks, rivers, and waterfalls in SC & NC. ANYWHERE along the Trail of Tears where Cherokee Nation had villages to the WESTERN Band of Cherokee Nation, would be of "interest". :coffee2: :hello2:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread