HOW TO READ A K.G.C. MAP

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Something else about the Tau cross. If you find one in the field it could be sending you west. I've seen one in the field that had a short line half way down from the top of the cross and it was pointing east, but it was just a diversion. The way to go was west. If you have one on a map look at the base of the T and see what it's pointing at. If you have a small t on a map check out top and bottom. I've found a couple of big Tau crosses in the field and they were both at the bottom of a narrow canyon about a mile apart. Two different canyons, one led to the other.

This is just a couple of more things you can look for in your search, but it might not work at your site. Good luck.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
St. Anthony I have read was crucified on a cross that looked like an X. The tau cross is a T. could the Tobias we have refer to St. Francis instead?

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
St. Anthony I have read was crucified on a cross that looked like an X. The tau cross is a T. could the Tobias we have refer to St. Francis instead?

Saint Anthony of Padua was the patron saint of lost things and he wasn't crucified.

Anthony of Padua - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Franciscan Order was usually associated with the Tau Cross. Saint Anthony was a Franciscan so if you see any reference to St. Anthony it could indicate something to be found AND a possible Tau cross to look for.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Saint Anthony of Padua was the patron saint of lost things and he wasn't crucified.

Anthony of Padua - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Franciscan Order was usually associated with the Tau Cross. Saint Anthony was a Franciscan so if you see any reference to St. Anthony it could indicate something to be found AND a possible Tau cross to look for.

Thank you for straightening me out on that. L.C.:thumbsup:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
THAT is what PV told YOU... HOWEVER! I ALSO talked to him, & I have done R & I on this; are you questioning me...? It is FACTION... "fiction, based on FACTS"! Do yer OWN R & I, then...
BTW, PV (RIP), in his book, THE BEALE TREASURE: NEW HISTORY OF A MYSTERY, Chapt. 22, pg. 166-174, alluded to this "ENTERPRISE". The officers (VMI Grads) "put containers of GOLD & SILVER into (COFFINS). As the train chugged towards Lynchburg (Va.), the coffins were labeled to indicate war deads to be buried at BUFORDVILLE. (p. 170).... It was dark when the train slowed and pulled into a siding at Thaxton Switch. (p. 171)... COFFINS were put on a wagon, and the "KEY men drove the wagon to a REMOTE farm, owned by relatives. They push the wagon into an earthern-floor barn". (p. 173). Read it ALL yourself! THE BEALE TREASURE: NEW History of a Mystery; pg. 166-174. NOT a NOVEL nor FICTION.
It all leads back to April 1865 in Dannville.Davis and cabinet with remaining CSA Treasury,CSA Sec of State Benjamin gives VMI grad CSA Major E S Hutter personal copy of Vattel's LAW OF NATIONS,Hutter's cousin J B Ward publishes Beale Papers in 1885 with one solved and two unsolved ciphers that have yet to be deciphered.Coincidence?How many of these players may have ties to the KGC?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
It all leads back to April 1865 in Dannville.Davis and cabinet with remaining CSA Treasury,CSA Sec of State Benjamin gives VMI grad CSA Major E S Hutter personal copy of Vattel's LAW OF NATIONS,Hutter's cousin J B Ward publishes Beale Papers in 1885 with one solved and two unsolved ciphers that have yet to be deciphered.Coincidence?How many of these players may have ties to the KGC?

The ELITE "Team" of VMI Grads/CSA Officers/FreeMasons... Confederate Treasure Coverup

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Something else about the Tau cross. If you find one in the field it could be sending you west. I've seen one in the field that had a short line half way down from the top of the cross and it was pointing east, but it was just a diversion. The way to go was west. If you have one on a map look at the base of the T and see what it's pointing at. If you have a small t on a map check out top and bottom. I've found a couple of big Tau crosses in the field and they were both at the bottom of a narrow canyon about a mile apart. Two different canyons, one led to the other.

This is just a couple of more things you can look for in your search, but it might not work at your site. Good luck.

we have a T mark and we also have this symbol which relates to tau mathematically. We are dealing with the man himself (PIKE) so he was capable of using this.
L.C. baker:thumbsup:
K.G.C. Treasure Symbol.jpg

Any help on this would be appreciated, Thanks, L.C.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
we have a T mark and we also have this symbol which relates to tau mathematically. We are dealing with the man himself (PIKE) so he was capable of using this.
L.C. baker:thumbsup:
View attachment 879904

Any help on this would be appreciated, Thanks, L.C.

Can you explain how this symbol relates to the Tau mathematically. Scott Wolter has something real close in his book The Hooked X and he calls it an Arabic 10.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Can you explain how this symbol relates to the Tau mathematically. Scott Wolter has something real close in his book The Hooked X and he calls it an Arabic 10.

I was mistaken. It does not have anything to do with it. I caught a glimpse of it on google , but after further study it was bogus information about some video game symbol........:BangHead:
But we do have a T marked in the west on our waybill. Tau as I understand it is the formula for finding the size of a particular circle based on it's radius?
Thanks, L.C.

fronjm05

May 8, 2013
Alta California
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2<br />
Fisher Gemini III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LC, your small rock carving could be a KEY carving as well, have you figured out the KEY to use? Keys / key holes, I've read St John can be related to these sites. I believe from Kenworthy.

For us noobs who might be reading. Tobias in the field is represented as a 'T', 't' or a cross carving correct? From an area I have been researching, this large T carving definitely seems like a starting point.

pebble

Apr 25, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
TM808, Arc geo logger
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If you have a waning crescent moon made in a tree by grafting the limbs to grow together, that is about 10 feet from the ground, can be viewed through on horseback, from which directions would you view through it, and how would you sight through it?

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
If it were me I would sight through the hole dead on in two opposite directions. If there is a trail leading to it I would say that the direction you came from should be at your back while viewing it. I am far from an expert on trees. We have located only one tree that is on a leg of this trail we have not pursued to date. Good luck pebble! maybe someone with more knowledge on the subject will chime in and help you out.

kgctree.jpg new ones w mike 017.JPG View attachment 1045982

fronjm05

May 8, 2013
Alta California
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2<br />
Fisher Gemini III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LC im glad you posted that tree image again, i saw it in another thread and was going to ask about it. The top part of the image, where the 2 limbs or split trunk comes back together. Is it actually grafted or connected / growing together on the top? It is hard to tell from image. If it is not connected it definitely could be a natural occurrence, but did another SIGN lead you to this tree? thank you. oh and it appears to be very low to the ground too correct?

pebble

Apr 25, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
TM808, Arc geo logger
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The tree that I have on my trail looks like this image except it is 10 feet off the ground, and it is grafted and has grown together. There is no visible trail going to this tree. Pebble

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
LC im glad you posted that tree image again, i saw it in another thread and was going to ask about it. The top part of the image, where the 2 limbs or split trunk comes back together. Is it actually grafted or connected / growing together on the top? It is hard to tell from image. If it is not connected it definitely could be a natural occurrence, but did another SIGN lead you to this tree? thank you. oh and it appears to be very low to the ground too correct?

research of a particular area is what lead us to it. It has nothing to do with the trail to this point. One of the old hunters said it was a K.G.C. tree. It has been a while since I was there, I will have to go back and take some better pictures of it. As I remember it, the hole is low to the ground but the tree is all by it's self in the area and by far the oldest tree there. It is located high up on top of the hill and there is miles visible from that area. We have nothing to confirm that it is indeed a K.G.C. gun sight tree. Thanks for your input!

L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The tree that I have on my trail looks like this image except it is 10 feet off the ground, and it is grafted and has grown together. There is no visible trail going to this tree. Pebble

Sounds like you may have something pebble. Is it possible for you to post a picture of that tree without giving TMI away?

thanks, L.C.

tammahawk

Mar 8, 2005
You boys need to learn some sign reading, most likely if your seeing a sun it means East the sun Rises in the east. and in many religions they look to the east. and a moon has a couple meanings, entrance and silver (the feminine). and most likely if your reading a map or symbols, its what's not obvious that's being used. why do you think much of this stuff is still hidden? they weren't fools . you must take in account of all you can see. Once you see symbols that have same meaning but are different these are good indicators ur on the right path. it takes a lot of time to decode maps and symbols. If you are on a real site they didn't make it easy, some I do believe have been remarked by the Spanish in later years, with a different system. I think they were having difficulty with there members being able to decipher the old artwork , So they used a newer code to help.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
You boys need to learn some sign reading, most likely if your seeing a sun it means East the sun Rises in the east. and in many religions they look to the east. and a moon has a couple meanings, entrance and silver (the feminine). and most likely if your reading a map or symbols, its what's not obvious that's being used. why do you think much of this stuff is still hidden? they weren't fools . you must take in account of all you can see. Once you see symbols that have same meaning but are different these are good indicators ur on the right path. it takes a lot of time to decode maps and symbols. If you are on a real site they didn't make it easy, some I do believe have been remarked by the Spanish in later years, with a different system. I think they were having difficulty with there members being able to decipher the old artwork , So they used a newer code to help.

Hey, tammahawk! How ya doing! CARRY ON!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions