OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
You boys need to learn some sign reading, most likely if your seeing a sun it means East the sun Rises in the east. and in many religions they look to the east. and a moon has a couple meanings, entrance and silver (the feminine). and most likely if your reading a map or symbols, its what's not obvious that's being used. why do you think much of this stuff is still hidden? they weren't fools . you must take in account of all you can see. Once you see symbols that have same meaning but are different these are good indicators ur on the right path. it takes a lot of time to decode maps and symbols. If you are on a real site they didn't make it easy, some I do believe have been remarked by the Spanish in later years, with a different system. I think they were having difficulty with there members being able to decipher the old artwork , So they used a newer code to help.

There is more than one sun on more than one site. If you are trying to make a complete story board out of what I have shown it is impossible as nothing is from the same cache trail. There is more than one trail. All of them have been somewhat deciphered up to what ever led us astray. Some did not which is why we have what we have now. Does that help you understand what you are seeing better? Thanks for the help, L.C.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions