WHO PUT THE GUN IN jOHN WILKES BOOTHS HAND?

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
WHO PUT THE GUN IN JOHN WILKES BOOTH'S HAND?

Who do you think put the gun into Booth's hand? Was there anyone? Did the Knights of the Golden Circle order it? Did a rogue faction of the broken Confederacy take it upon their self to finally rid the world of Abe Lincoln and his policies, or did Jefferson Davis put the hit out on him? Or do you think he did it on his own? I am interested to know what you guys think or may know for a fact about this subject and would like to see any evidence to support your(whoevers) claim that you may be willing to post.

Thanks for your input,
L.C.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Walker Colt

Oct 19, 2009
Texas
My personal belief is that he spoke the truth in his last entry of his diary. Unless someone could provide a convincing defeater then I am going to go by his word. Some of the conspiracy theories on Booth are fun to read but lack any substantial evidence to take serious. Just my humble opinion of course.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
My personal belief is that he spoke the truth in his last entry of his diary. Unless someone could provide a convincing defeater then I am going to go by his word. Some of the conspiracy theories on Booth are fun to read but lack any substantial evidence to take serious. Just my humble opinion of course.

The substantial evidence was controlled by the guilty party, how could you believe any of it? They still do the same thing on many different levels to this day. Just my 2cents

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
What gives here, is that in reality we have discovered enough substantial evidence to answer all of the questions that i ask on T-net about people, not treasure symbols. God knows we will be deciphering those for a long time to come. most of you hunters out there that work these K.G.C. caches have to walk miles into the forest and deserts to find a symbol. We on the other hand have a bunch of the K.G.C's signs and symbols and ciphers that were all located and dug up. We have to figure out and find what they are talking about physically in the field.
The people that will be implicated are what gives us the substantial evidence to incriminate the people I have asked about. With that in mind, you can see that It is useless for me to argue with anyone on here about what the truth really is, as long as we are suppressing the truth(Hard Evidence) from the general public.
Thanks for your help and input on these subjects and symbols, L.C. Baker

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
What gives here, is that in reality we have discovered enough substantial evidence to answer all of the questions that i ask on T-net about people, not treasure symbols. God knows we will be deciphering those for a long time to come. most of you hunters out there that work these K.G.C. caches have to walk miles into the forest and deserts to find a symbol. We on the other hand have a bunch of the K.G.C's signs and symbols and ciphers that were all located and dug up. We have to figure out and find what they are talking about physically in the field.
The people that will be implicated are what gives us the substantial evidence to incriminate the people I have asked about. With that in mind, you can see that It is useless for me to argue with anyone on here about what the truth really is, as long as we are suppressing the truth(Hard Evidence) from the general public.
Thanks for your help and input on these subjects and symbols, L.C. Baker

Isn't it kinda TOO late to do anything about it...? Just "re-writing" history; MEANWHILE, Th'ers will be as they will; it WOULD be nice if SOMEONE could list TREASURES FOUND...

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Isn't it kinda TOO late to do anything about it...? Just "re-writing" history; MEANWHILE, Th'ers will be as they will; it WOULD be nice if SOMEONE could list TREASURES FOUND...

314px-John_Wilkes_Booth_wanted_poster.jpg

As far as I know , this offer still stands.
L.C. Baker:thumbsup:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other

As far as I am concerned "History" has never been written at all. Just "Fiction" based on false accounts of what actually took place. Full of lies and deceit to protect the guilty parties.
L.C. Baker:occasion14:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
OK.......gonna throw some more logic on you guys.
According to the statements from witnesses given on the night that Abraham Lincoln was shot in Fords Theater by John Wilkes Booth.
1) The shooting took place during a play in a building full of Yankees.
a)With the President of the United States (highest ranked Yankee) present
b)When news of the President attending the play got out it turned into a standing room only event. Ford's Theatre opened in August 1863, it had seating for 2,400 persons.
2) We can assume that almost half of those attending the play that night were men.
a)almost half of those men came by horseback/ some by buggy/ some walked.
b)side arms were available amongst these men
c)off duty Military personnel were present as well as special presidential security
d) military personnel (Rathbone)was present at the presidents side in his private box where the shooting took place.
3)The assassin(Booth) leaped to the stage brandishing a knife, approximately 12 feet fracturing his leg/ankle when he landed center stage.Booth was less than 30 feet away from at least 50-100 people at this point.
a)at this point Mary Todd Lincoln is screaming from the presidential box
b)at this point Booth takes the time to stand on his freshly broken leg and shout to the audience"SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS
4) Booth runs out of the theater mounts a waiting horse that was being held ready for him.
a)rides away from the theater rapidly
b) stops at a bridge being guarded by Military personnel / is questioned (would have took a few minutes)
c) is aloud to pass
d) time passes by......(a few minutes more) and then David Herald arrives at the same bridge....is questioned by the military guards (would have taken a few more minutes) and then he also was aloud to cross the bridge...

Where is the pursuit? Did they get lost? Where is the pose??? Add all of that time up.....5+5+5= 15 minutes at the least.
Where in Gods name was the Law enforcement? Military?? Secret Service? Angry citizen?..Anybody????

Can you believe that beyond a reasonable doubt???

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
So this Actor, John Wilkes Booth escapes on horseback right by all of these people without any problem...............right, I get it.:icon_scratch: must have been something like this scene....:laughing7:L.C. Baker
"Think about it!!!"

Walker Colt

Oct 19, 2009
Texas
Secret service wasnt created until after Lincoln's death. The legislation was supposedly sitting on his desk the night he was shot but also they didnt guard the President until the 1900's. Lincoln went everywhere unguarded. That night he only had one Policeman guarding him and Lincoln released him from duty while the play was on. So of course he went to the tavern. The roads and bridges were closed later that night I would believe. It was pretty common for outlaws to escape capture in those days. Any study of the old west can prove that.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
"Visiting Fordā€™s Theatre gives you a better understanding of everything you may have read or heard about the assassination - where Lincoln was sitting, how Booth could enter the rear of the box unnoticed; and finally, how Booth could jump from the box and onto the stage to begin his escape."

It was when Booth left the building that the true escape started. It would take someone with a good military background to lead men in an assassination plot. John W. Booth didn't lead anyone during his military stent. From what I read the best thing that happened to him in the military was to be present at Harpers Ferry WV during John Browns capture and hanging. That was by his own persuasion though, he was not asked. He wasn't popular(as a leader) among his acting friends either. As far as I have searched into his background i can find no experience that would gain the FAITH of the K.G.C. to put the money and efforts into any assassination attempt that would have been lead by such an unworthy person. They let him do the shooting because he could get close without suspicion and he was biting at the bit to do it. He wanted the fame, he thrived on it. A leader of men.......hardly.
Booth attended the Bel Air Academy, where the headmaster described him as "not deficient in intelligence, but disinclined to take advantage of the educational opportunities offered him. Each day he rode back and forth from farm to school, taking more interest in what happened along the way than in reaching his classes on time"
Timothy's Hall, an Episcopal military academy in Catonsville, Maryland, beginning when he was 13 years old and quitting when he was 14 after his fathers death. At the age of 16, Booth was interested in the theatre and in politics, becoming a delegate from Bel Air to a rally by the Know Nothing Party. No formal leadership training of any kind.
Booth appeared mostly in Union and border states during the war for a reason, you can bet on it.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Secret service wasnt created until after Lincoln's death. The legislation was supposedly sitting on his desk the night he was shot but also they didnt guard the President until the 1900's. Lincoln went everywhere unguarded. That night he only had one Policeman guarding him and Lincoln released him from duty while the play was on. So of course he went to the tavern. The roads and bridges were closed later that night I would believe. It was pretty common for outlaws to escape capture in those days. Any study of the old west can prove that.

You don't have to school me on the Secret service, just look at my name.:laughing7:

c)off duty Military personnel were present as well as special presidential security

One guard (Parker), hand picked for the job, and he was not relieved of duty by Lincoln.
thanks for the input, Baker

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The suspicion that Vice President Andrew Johnson had a hand in the assassination of President Lincoln, were shared, and also voiced, by Mary Todd Lincoln. Mrs. Lincoln, as well as many others had openly accused Andrew Johnson of being involved in the conspiracy. Mrs. Lincoln was convinced that it was Andrew Johnson who had pulled the guard off of the door at Fordā€™s theater that night, and even accused the guard himself, John Parker of having a hand in the murder of her husband.
Was Mary Todd Lincoln lashing out at Andrew Johnson and John Parker because she was hurt and in mourning, or did she have good reason for her accusations? These were troubled times, and there were hundreds of death threats that had been made on President Lincoln by April of 1865. Some of those threats on the presidentā€˜s life, had been openly published in the countriesā€™ newspapers.
Was John Parker chosen by his superiors for his outstanding skills as a police officer to guard and protect Abraham Lincoln, or was he chosen for his lack of intelligence and poor skills? Parker was a carpenter by trade until becoming one of the capitalā€™s first officers when the Metropolitan Police Force was organized in 1861. He had a terrible work ethic and was a pitiful excuse for a policeman. . Parker was almost canned for falling asleep on a street car while on duty. When he was asked why he was on the street car while he was supposed to be walking the beat, he claimed to have heard ducks on the street car and went on board to investigate. Eventually, Parker was reprimanded for visiting a whorehouse, conduct unbecoming an officer, using intemperate language, and being drunk on duty. He was eventually fired in 1868. How this man was selected to be a presidential guard in those dire days, is beyond anyoneā€™s imagination, that is unless you open your eyes and see that he was selected for these same reasons.
Let me seeā€¦ā€¦.if I was going to plan an assassination, who would I want to guard the presidentā€™s door? Steven Segal or Barney Fife? It becomes obvious that Parker's assignment was no oversight when you look at the information the Secret Service had on hand at the time. It was no secret by 1865 that old Abe had a lot of people that wanted him dead. The news of his reelection was just too much for the K.G.C. to stomach. They would make the plans and put up the money to pay the assassins to take Lincoln out. A paid hit, just like the mafia of today. This was ordered from the top and people were selected to get the job done. The money was gathered from certain extremely wealthy people who were located all over the states, and a selected Knight took it to New York City to fund the operation. It would not be a hard thing to cover up, seeing as how these bankers and investors moved large amounts of gold and cash on a regular basis. All of the conspirators were to be paid well for their services. Some of them had spoken to there close friends and families of big plans in their near future, and of a task at hand that would pay them well when completed.
After Lincoln was murdered, over 100 death threats he had in his own possession were found in a covey hole in his desk. Lafayette C. Baker as well as Allen Pinkerton of the Pinkerton Detective Agency both knew the President was at great risk. Pinkerton had himself, spoiled several attempts on the President in the prior four years. In fact Lincoln had already been shot at and had his stove pipe hat hit just above his forehead.
It is more than a little ironic, that on the same night that President Lincoln was shot, John Parker exited Fordā€™s Theater and went next door to the Star Saloon for a drink. Lincolnā€™s coachman and footman also went with Parker at that time, into the same saloon. It would just so happen that John Wilkes Booth was in the Star Saloon about that same time. Could the sight of John Parker walking into the saloon, ā€œLincolns only body guard that night,ā€ have been Boothā€™s signal that the coast was clear? Booth would have known for sure that the door to Lincolnā€™s private box was now left unguarded. One can imagine seeing Booth and Parker giving the K.G.C. hand signal to each other in the saloon as Booth slams down one last whiskey for courage and then exitā€™s the bar on his way to kill President Lincoln.
John Parker was charged with neglect of duty and tried on May 3, 1865 but no transcripts of the case were kept. You really didn't think the conspirators would want that to go public now would you? It is also ironic that no known photograph or picture of John Parker exists to this day, and. He is also buried in an unmarked grave. It is almost like they tried to make him disappear.
There were many voices that secretly whispered the intentions of The Knights of The Golden Circle from mouth to ear, and they were the mouths and ears of men unseen and protected by the inner sanctum of the K.G.C. They were protected from any charges by their secrecy and almost anonymous presents in the organization.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other

Cover Up:

"Following the assassination, Booth fled on horseback to southern Maryland, eventually making his way to a farm in rural northern Virginia 12 days later, where he was tracked down. Booth's companion gave himself up, but Booth refused and was shot by a Union soldier after the barn in which he was hiding was set ablaze. Eight other conspirators or suspects were tried and convicted, and four were hanged shortly thereafter."

Truth:

Booth stopped, after jumping down on the stage, to address his audience "Sic Simper Tyrannous!" (Does this sound like the words of a man that just broke his leg?) he then exists the stage on the left and moved behind some scenes that had been placed for him to create a hidden passage in which Booth fled to a stage door that opened to the alley. where his getaway horse was held for him by Joseph "Peanuts" Burroughs. J.W. Booth would then ride to a U.S. Military guard post at the river and gain passage out of town from the Military guards who aloud him to cross it. In this same manner Booth would continue his escape with the help of one K.G.C. hand to the next all the way to Texas.
L.C. Baker:occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread