KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLE JUST A BUNCH OF DUMB HILLBILLIES AND REDNECKS

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
"REBEL YELL!!:angry9:" It has been written and excepted by most that the general population of the C.S.A. was uneducated and unrefined and a bit tacky. The Southern aristocrats in the K.G.C.'s inner circle grew aware of that very conception of themselves by the Northern upper crust and used it to their benefit as an espionage tactic for their benefit during the Civil War and after.
The Northern concept of the uneducated Southerners however, was far from reality and would come to haunt them during the "Reconstruction" (Civil War II).
Southern aristocrats lived life like kings and queens of their own dynasties (plantations) and those that owned plantations like Stephen Douglas.Well.....his wife owned the plantations on paper, but the money made from the slave labor operation is what paid for his campaigns. Did I mention that his wife's aunt was a confederate spy???
Rose O'Neal Greenhow (1813 or 1814[1]– October 1, 1864) was a renowned Confederate spy during the American Civil War. A socialite in Washington, D.C. during the period before the war, she traveled in important political circles and cultivated friendships with presidents, generals, senators, and high-ranking military officers. She used her connections to pass along key military information to the Confederacy at the start of the war. In early 1861, she was given control of a pro-Southern spy network in Washington, DC by her handler, Thomas Jordan, then a captain in the Confederate Army. She was credited by Jefferson Davis, the Confederate president, with ensuring the South's victory at the First Battle of Bull Run in late July 1861 .Rose Greenhow was well-connected in Washington and had access to even more people and information through her husband’s job with the Department of State.
Most of the Southern upper crust and good bloodlines(old school KGC) attended northern and southern colleges, west point, Transylvania University, Yale, Harvard etc. They were the founding generation of the college level secret society....:icon_scratch: Now did they just think of having secret societies on their own while they attended college, or could there have been an older generation of Adult secret societies inventing some minor leagues to recruit from for the major league (ORDER OF AMERICAN KNIGHTS) ???Proof says YES
Some colleges in the Northern States didn't tolerate the practice among students to meet secretly. To the point of expulsion. stating that "Any meeting held in secret to discuss secret things can result in no good thing" This was during the time of the brewing succession when West Point had almost self segregated North and South on campus.

Above all, the Southern Hierarchy had the K.G.C. funding to by any Northern intellect or any Republican position in the United States Government that they may have needed for any given situation. They would place a Republican (COPPERHEAD, which by this time was more of a python that squeezed its prey for every last drop)), in office to do there bidding. Writing laws rules and regulations or seeing that no regulations were put into place to stop the O.A.K.'s freight train of wealth that was set into motion by mergers, take overs, and buy outs, as well as every other major invention or scientific development that was patented from 1875 - 20?? bar a few that they didn't want or could not obtain.
After the war ended it was easy for them to be reinstated into the United states Government with a host of new faces and some old familiar ones, like the "Copperheads that remained in the Northern Government throughout the Civil War. The supposed uneducated Rebels took control of this countries life blood $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ The old Copperheads help secure the new young faces of the Order of American Knights into key positions that would help them secure complete control of the countries government. How? by controlling all of the money which is what the machine runs on. It's easy to get what you want if you control the purse strings. By the end of CIVIL WAR II, or "RECONSTRUCTION" as they call it in the books.
The so called "uneducated", and "unrefined" Southerners along with their newly aquired Northern business partners and the COPPERHEADS that pulled the strings for them would end up owning most of the countries, oil, gold and silver mines, automobile, oil refineries, tobacco industry, cotton industry, right on up to the every day items on the market to this day. The South may have lost the Civil War but they WON THE BATTLE!
:occasion14:
Think about it! L.C. Baker:icon_scratch:

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Any K.G.C. cache hunter that has any hopes of succeeding, (excluding dumb luck)will have to complete the writings of several HIGHLY EDUCATED Southern gentlemen as well as every available diary / biography / and any available conveyance . Then after you discover a cipher not previously known..:BangHead:..repeat step' "A" re-read most of it looking for the possible inclosed cipher. If you are lucky and diligent you may just find it.
The first book to read, that will help you the most, would be "MORALS AND DOGMA" by Albert Pike, probably the most highly educated of the southern scholars, Pike was 95% self educated. He also spoke seven different languages not including several combine Indian dialects that required hand symbols as well as verbal skills to speak and translate. Needless to say, if you are like me, I had to use a dictionary to read the book. It took me a whole winter and I still go back to it at least once a week for reference, trying to read between the lines(so to speak) about a further meaning that can help me understand how this mans mind worked. He had a definite hand in this Knights of the Golden Circle cache's grand layout, and I suspect he had a hand in any of the grand layouts that the Knights of the Golden Circle constructed for their major holdings.
The map it's self was broken into medallions that were worn around the necks of these key players in the organization. Each piece had information on both sides engraved into it. All of the medallions have information on them that required both of the other medallions to translate. In other words, none of the medallion wearers had all of the info needed to recover the gold. As we decoded and deciphered each piece it led us to the next symbol or relic.
So far we have accomplished from the beginning,
1)decoded letter
2)decoded cipher to find key
3)decoded main cipher using deciphered key
4)recovered map / medallions
5)translating ciphers/symbols on medallions
6) exposed important knights in the golden circle including presidents
7) discovered the plot to kill Abe Lincoln
8) identified multiple K.G.C. operations before during and after the civil war
9) followed the K.G.C. operations through several generations from their faucett to it's end, and back again.
10)discovered the three men who put the gun in John Wilkes Booth's Hand and why they did it.
11) found further proof of Booth collecting his gold from these men.
12)which proves that John Wilkes Booth escaped to freedom, just like FINIS BATES CLAIMED.

.........:icon_scratch:thats all i got to say about that i guess................:hello: L.C. Baker

WVPapaw

Feb 22, 2013
Hills of WV
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, pro pointer, and two dowsing rods.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So are there any active KGC members today and what are their current objectives?

WVPapaw

Feb 22, 2013
Hills of WV
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, pro pointer, and two dowsing rods.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I ponder what the republicans and democrats stood for during the civil war and their positions today, it seems to me that they have traded roles. Dems are now liberal and want big fed. government, more taxes, and government regulating everything. Repubs are now conservative and want small fed. government, states rights, freedom to make their own choices, and low taxes.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Any K.G.C. cache hunter that has any hopes of succeeding, (excluding dumb luck)will have to complete the writings of several HIGHLY EDUCATED Southern gentlemen as well as every available diary / biography / and any available conveyance . Then after you discover a cipher not previously known..:BangHead:..repeat step' "A" re-read most of it looking for the possible inclosed cipher. If you are lucky and diligent you may just find it.
The first book to read, that will help you the most, would be "MORALS AND DOGMA" by Albert Pike, probably the most highly educated of the southern scholars, Pike was 95% self educated. He also spoke seven different languages not including several combine Indian dialects that required hand symbols as well as verbal skills to speak and translate. Needless to say, if you are like me, I had to use a dictionary to read the book. It took me a whole winter and I still go back to it at least once a week for reference, trying to read between the lines(so to speak) about a further meaning that can help me understand how this mans mind worked. He had a definite hand in this Knights of the Golden Circle cache's grand layout, and I suspect he had a hand in any of the grand layouts that the Knights of the Golden Circle constructed for their major holdings.
The map it's self was broken into medallions that were worn around the necks of these key players in the organization. Each piece had information on both sides engraved into it. All of the medallions have information on them that required both of the other medallions to translate. In other words, none of the medallion wearers had all of the info needed to recover the gold. As we decoded and deciphered each piece it led us to the next symbol or relic.
So far we have accomplished from the beginning,
1)decoded letter
2)decoded cipher to find key
3)decoded main cipher using deciphered key
4)recovered map / medallions
5)translating ciphers/symbols on medallions
6) exposed important knights in the golden circle including presidents
7) discovered the plot to kill Abe Lincoln
8) identified multiple K.G.C. operations before during and after the civil war
9) followed the K.G.C. operations through several generations from their faucett to it's end, and back again.
10)discovered the three men who put the gun in John Wilkes Booth's Hand and why they did it.
11) found further proof of Booth collecting his gold from these men.
12)which proves that John Wilkes Booth escaped to freedom, just like FINIS BATES CLAIMED.

.........:icon_scratch:thats all i got to say about that i guess................:hello: L.C. Baker

Bro. Pike's MORALS & DOGMA is "on-line"... I have @ 8 copies (different years) + one purple cover copy; purple is "color" of Scottish Rite, 32nd degree... I am one.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I just have the online PDF version, nothing in hard cover. I often wonder if there was things lost in the translations...I look at Pike's picture and talk to him....I tell him how smart he was and that i will die trying to figure out all of the riddled knowledge that he left behind.

thanks for your help L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
So are there any active KGC members today and what are their current objectives?

yes and no........yes they exist, but in an establishment thats foundation was built by their Knights of the Golden Circle forefathers. Most of them that are reaping the wealth have no idea that it was the O.A.K. that built them up to what they are today.
Their uniforms look like this:
business_suit.jpg

Nov 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are so right LC..I have no doubt that Judges, and Attorney's are in this group as well. I happen to think the "Civil War" was fought over "ASSETS!" To me the information I have blows open the whole history of a lot of things since the "Civil War". It really makes one aware of who their fighting against when they find out that one has been lied to their whole life about their true identity. Makes you wonder who really is who vs who they tell us they are.

Anyone who thinks that today's crisis isn't manufactured fraud to the core I've got some Ocean Front Property in Arizona for you! :(

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I have read the stories, but have yet to find anything booby trapped. However, when we recover the big one, that may be a different story.:tongue3: Might get squished or blown up!

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I just have the online PDF version, nothing in hard cover. I often wonder if there was things lost in the translations...I look at Pike's picture and talk to him....I tell him how smart he was and that i will die trying to figure out all of the riddled knowledge that he left behind.

thanks for your help L.C.

Hello L.C. and Rebel-KGC. I have Morals and Dogma as well. It is not common knowledge that the book contains a cipher. I have seen enough in the book to realize that this is more than just a theory. The book is so massive that I have not put much effort in breaking it down to read the message. I think it is more of a religious message than a political or (to hide treasure with) kind of message. Just wondering if you guys were up on this.

Pinwheel

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello L.C. and Rebel-KGC. I have Morals and Dogma as well. It is not common knowledge that the book contains a cipher. I have seen enough in the book to realize that this is more than just a theory. The book is so massive that I have not put much effort in breaking it down to read the message. I think it is more of a religious message than a political or (to hide treasure with) kind of message. Just wondering if you guys were up on this.

Pinwheel

I don't know about Rebel, but i have to use a dictionary to read Morals and Dogma. I have found a ciphered message in the book but it is not coded. It is just like the carved trees or any other sign or symbol that the Knights of the Golden Circle left. it is the trained mind that will see more than a carved tree or a message left for them in another message. it was with the use of this book by Albert Pike, That i was able to decode a mans finished ashler, and his deceptive 32nd degree in the organization was also uncovered. This man did not want to be known as a FreeMason do to the political implications and possible hindrance from holding office, by the Anti-Masonic party who were head hunting freemasons in U.S. Government offices at that time. Morals and Dogma is like publicly displayed art....thousands of people view it and they see a pretty picture, but the initiated see a message within. Thanks for posting it.

L.C.:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
It IS a "Heavy" book; share what cha got...

One instance that I will share is from pages 1-6 in M&D. If you do what Pike wrote, involving points and lines, you will soon see what I am seeing in the field. Take things Pike wrote as descriptive, and apply it physically to the write spot in the field to help you locate other things. The all mighty "Starting Point" is most valuable to make this work for you. If you try and fail, then you are most likely not at the starting point.

the other cipher in the book is like the chicken and the egg. it is hard to say if it was written for the purpose it was used by the O.A.K. The story line is a direct match to the placement of items to be recovered. Just like the pieces of a body that were buried and searched for where the Acacia had sense taken root to protect them. The dog she was sent with was named Sirius. He would lead the way. That is all I have to say about it at this time. READ the book it is a must for the serious K.G.C. cache hunter.
L.C.Baker:icon_thumleft:

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
It was also fascinating to me to finally find out that animals have souls. Which means that all dogs etc. do go to heaven. Well.... according to the logic of Albert Pike, ,,,,I believe him.:icon_thumleft:

L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Pike chose the early pen name of CASCA which I belive he used as he made the first blows to the U.S. Government.

Publius Servilius Casca Longus (died ca. 42 BC) was one of the assassins of Gaius Julius Caesar, who was murdered on 15 March, 44 BC.
Despite his family being loyal to Caesar, with Casca's brother Gaius Servilius Casca even being a close friend of Caesar's, both siblings joined in the assassination. Casca struck the first blow, in the back of cesar's neck.
Pike was funny like that....I wonder if this is why he picked the pen name as he belted out his sharp pen that was mightier than the sword????????? Casca joined Marcus Junius Brutus and Gaius Cassius Longinus, the leaders of the assassins. He seems to have died, probably by suicide, in the aftermath of their defeat at the Battle of Philippi, in 42 B.C.
L.C.

Last edited:

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Pike chose the early pen name of CASCA which I belive he used as he made the first blows to the U.S. Government.

Publius Servilius Casca Longus (died ca. 42 BC) was one of the assassins of Gaius Julius Caesar, who was murdered on 15 March, 44 BC.
Despite his family being loyal to Caesar, with Casca's brother Gaius Servilius Casca even being a close friend of Caesar's, both siblings joined in the assassination. Casca struck the first blow, in the back of cesar's neck.
Pike was funny like that....I wonder if this is why he picked the pen name as he belted out his sharp pen that was mightier than the sword????????? Casca joined Marcus Junius Brutus and Gaius Cassius Longinus, the leaders of the assassins. He seems to have died, probably by suicide, in the aftermath of their defeat at the Battle of Philippi, in 42 B.C.
L.C.

Hey L.C. you are like an encyclopedia of KGC knowledge. The cypher i refer to was created by Sir Francis Bacon. It begins in the first pages of the book and ends near the last of the book. It takes a really long time to sort it all out. I just let it be when i thought it to be religious in nature. If some one were to write a paper on it and include the message i would be the first in line to buy it. Speaking of buying, I will be one of the first ones to get yours if you decide to write it. I bet it will have a lot for me to chew up.

Pinwheel

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread