WHO WERE THE K.G.C. CARVED TREES LEFT FOR?

Nov 23, 2013
kansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all. This sounds very interesting. Where can i find a basic story or book on it? I assume from what little i have read here it is i thr Ozarks. I have read a little on the Knights circle.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Dr. Roy William Roush, Ph. D. is your best source for anything on the KGC's history, signs and some treasures that have been recovered. Go to his webpage Knights of the Golden Circle.

My partner and I will be publishing a book this Spring on our tree codes and the Knight's of the Golden Circle. Our history of the KGC start with West Florida their National Flag the Bonnie Blue Flag and we give history of the KGC from 1810 up to the present and also our findings of carvings on trees that have lead us to the locations of 58 KGC Depositories with thousands of tons of gold and silver. The book is finished, we are holding out trying desperately to convince our government of the need to recover the documents and maps to where all these KGC Depositories are located. We only know of the general locations of eight of the 58 depositories. These eight depositories contain upwards of $150 Billion Dollars in bullion value alone with numismatic upwards of $400 Billion. The other 50 depositories are even larger. The CSA you might say and even the Civil War was planned and funded by the KGC. Also the acquisition of Texas and California.
Good luck I hope you get it done.
L.C.

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dr. Roy William Roush, Ph. D. is your best source for anything on the KGC's history, signs and some treasures that have been recovered. Go to his webpage Knights of the Golden Circle.

My partner and I will be publishing a book this Spring on our tree codes and the Knight's of the Golden Circle. Our history of the KGC start with West Florida their National Flag the Bonnie Blue Flag and we give history of the KGC from 1810 up to the present and also our findings of carvings on trees that have lead us to the locations of 58 KGC Depositories with thousands of tons of gold and silver. The book is finished, we are holding out trying desperately to convince our government of the need to recover the documents and maps to where all these KGC Depositories are located. We only know of the general locations of eight of the 58 depositories. These eight depositories contain upwards of $150 Billion Dollars in bullion value alone with numismatic upwards of $400 Billion. The other 50 depositories are even larger. The CSA you might say and even the Civil War was planned and funded by the KGC. Also the acquisition of Texas and California.
Dr Roush and I have talked on the phone. It has been a few years back. He for one is a man of great integrity and I have nothing but great respect for him. I dont believe that his experience with the KGC is first hand. But more from research. If so...he has not printed it in his books. Dr Roush told me at one time to find some certain clues and the "loot would be buried exactly in the middle of it" this has not worked out for me in my neck of the woods...Steve PS Franklin...I would like to be the first to purchase your book. Let me know when it is available. I have never figured out he blaze thing...havent put that much time into it because I look for other clues that put me at the cache location. Is is length times width...or something like that?

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Dr Roush and I have talked on the phone. It has been a few years back. He for one is a man of great integrity and I have nothing but great respect for him. I dont believe that his experience with the KGC is first hand. But more from research. If so...he has not printed it in his books. Dr Roush told me at one time to find some certain clues and the "loot would be buried exactly in the middle of it" this has not worked out for me in my neck of the woods...Steve

Well... To ME, that is where my "confusion" is. For SOUTHERN STATES, KGC was for WEALTHY slave-owning PLANTATION OWNERS; changed to Order of American Knights (OAK) by 1863 or so by REBEL (aka CSA) Gov't, to include "pre-COPPERHEADS" Yanks (who were for the SOUTH & STATE RIGHTS). NOW! Are the treasures, KGC OR... OAK? Can't find KGC "assets"...? Look for OAK!

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Hello Franklin. Does your book have a title that I can be looking for?

I have most of the books that Mr. Roush has written. I have only found one piece of useful information out of the three books I have. I did'nt figure the other 2 were worth buying.

Pinwheel

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
"Secrets of the Lost Confederate Gold"
"As told by the Talking Trees"

I will be looking for it, as it sounds like a very good mass of compiled information. Will it contain any hand written statements from those k.G.C. members that you have identified?

L.C.:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Only what is written on the trees about each one. There are three depositories with maps that belong to John C. Breckenridge-----these maps are in two different grave locations well actually three counting the master grave. There are ten depositories with maps belonging to President Jefferson Davis---These maps are in one grave location---actually two graves counting the master grave.

PS We have one depository that is 38 feet by 38 feet--------no treasure is mentioned. We believe this depository contains all of the documents of all branches of government of the CSA:? But of course we will not know until excavation.

so you have the maps that were found then?

L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
To answer this question I would have to say that the trees were left as markers for the initiated. As time passed and secrets were lost they are now left for the treasure hunter to figure out through hours of diligent research. By the time you figure out what the symbols mean, you will have had to learn the ways of those that left them. In a way you will become initiated with the knowledge that they wanted you to have in order to be worthy of the treasures they left behind. It was their way of making sure that who ever found it would be like them. Not many uninitiated heathens have deciphered the K.G.C. ciphers, if any. If they did, they are not talking about it!!

L.C. Baker

stillcounting

Tenderfoot
Feb 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First time I've posted on this forum. This is an interesting topic ya'll are discussing. Do you know the organization that the KGC developed into is still operating today? It can be dangerous to get too close to any of the depositories. They are still being watched. So be cautious when nosing around cemeteries where the coded maps are hidden.
stillcounting

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
First time I've posted on this forum. This is an interesting topic ya'll are discussing. Do you know the organization

that the KGC developed into is still operating
today? It can be dangerous to get too close to any of the depositories. They are still being watched. So be cautious when nosing around cemeteries where the coded maps are hidden.
stillcounting

Stillcounting: good to hear from you. There is a thread in the treasure marks/sign forum that you might enjoy. It's title is "modern day Sentinels"

Pinwheel

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The K.G.C. continued through the reconstruction period and on for generation after generation. Except it was all built on only grubstakes from the original caches.Eventually we believe that the organization grew so big for so long in so many directions, that it could no longer recognize itself, or even cared to.

Thanks, L.C. baker

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
First time I've posted on this forum. This is an interesting topic ya'll are discussing. Do you know the organization that the KGC developed into is still operating today? It can be dangerous to get too close to any of the depositories. They are still being watched. So be cautious when nosing around cemeteries where the coded maps are hidden.
stillcounting

I'm glad that you brought this up stillcounting, over the past 35 years or so I have visited hundreds of cemeteries with my Father, starting when I was only 7 years old. I was always taught that a cemetery is a sacred place by my Dad. He would not allow any horse play what so ever, and always taught me to pull weeds around the stones and clean the bird **** off of them and pick up any trash i found. That has stuck with me all of my adult life. I always try to leave the cemetery in better shape than it was when i got there. Now days people have no respect. They destroy head stones and party in unkept cemeteries. I can't tell you how many times I have had to pick up empty beer cans and dirty rubbers out of a cemetery, it sickens me to mention it.
I also talk to the dead while I am there. In fact I probably have visited people over the last 35 years, more than their own families have. Considering that most of them I go to see have been dead for over 100 years, that is a safe assumption. I have hacked trees and over grown shrubbery off of forgotten graves and left them looking like a cemetery should with flowers marking their stone. It is all about the approach and the way that one carries their self with tact and respect when you are there. It is a duel purpose endeavor, and should always be handled as such.
lastly, I feel that the K.G.C. coded their stuff so good, that if you are able to find any of it, you will have made yourself worthy through the education you will have received by the time you figure out the codes, ciphers, and symbols. It was not theirs to worry about who reaped what they sewed for future generations, It was only theirs to make sure that who ever reaped it, was worthy of it.

just my two cents, L.C. Baker

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm glad that you brought this up stillcounting, over the past 35 years or so I have visited hundreds of cemeteries with my Father, starting when I was only 7 years old. I was always taught that a cemetery is a sacred place by my Dad. He would not allow any horse play what so ever, and always taught me to pull weeds around the stones and clean the bird **** off of them and pick up any trash i found. That has stuck with me all of my adult life. I always try to leave the cemetery in better shape than it was when i got there. Now days people have no respect. They destroy head stones and party in unkept cemeteries. I can't tell you how many times I have had to pick up empty beer cans and dirty rubbers out of a cemetery, it sickens me to mention it.
I also talk to the dead while I am there. In fact I probably have visited people over the last 35 years, more than their own families have. Considering that most of them I go to see have been dead for over 100 years, that is a safe assumption. I have hacked trees and over grown shrubbery off of forgotten graves and left them looking like a cemetery should with flowers marking their stone. It is all about the approach and the way that one carries their self with tact and respect when you are there. It is a duel purpose endeavor, and should always be handled as such.
lastly, I feel that the K.G.C. coded their stuff so good, that if you are able to find any of it, you will have made yourself worthy through the education you will have received by the time you figure out the codes, ciphers, and symbols. It was not theirs to worry about who reaped what they sewed for future generations, It was only theirs to make sure that who ever reaped it, was worthy of it.

just my two cents, L.C. Baker
:coffee2:8-) Cleaning up grave sites after inconsiderate people, would have to be one of the highest acts of respect, "Good Deeds"? My hat off to You Sir... I like what you are saying, such as taking time to think about, and respect our Fathers, Etc. Respect, And The Process Of Sowing And Reaping, Being Worthy... Doesn't seem as common these days?... Nevertheless, did those people of great conquest, do it with and by all of their own power? Or was that their allotment (assignment) for their life's work, some of them maybe somehow to even further and help the preservation of their beliefs and vows, for generations to come, sometime later in the future?... Being Worthy? Respectful? Sowing And Reaping?... Just a couple of mine penny thoughts... Wish You All Good Luck And Peace... ~: CDS :~

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
:coffee2:8-)I am surprised, that the "Hard Evidence", supposedly is yet to be given, connecting Jesse directly to some of the secret activities he was thought to have been part of... That is, tangible evidence beyond any doubt... But then, could "they" have seen everything, as we can see through the benefit of pics, compressing and then magnifying? I'm sure one group could recognize some of what had been previously done, and may also choose the same spot, if it was convenient, desirable, or necessary, etc., ... ~: CDS :~

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread