Katie OHara-Relationship to Jesse James

Nov 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Katie O'Hara-Relationship to Jesse James

The government has claimed she was a fictional character in Gone With the Wind. I started doing ancestry research on a great grandfather who went missing to my family in 1945. He updated his social security card a couple of times. He did it with the name we knew him by and his alias of John E Howard or Johnny Howard. He put down his father alias as a Charles Howard as well. He put his mother down as Katie O'Hara.

I was in total disbelief of this. However, I figured out another family picture was that of one of America's 1st gold miners. He was very well known as well. In investigating one side of the family I was informed that a family member had been shot by Jesse but lived through it. I'm in Missouri. After coming to a lot of dead ends I finally came up with a whole lot of info that would support me being her great great grand daughter, and her not being a fictional character. After searching for some time I finally figured out I have a picture with Katie and Jesse's mother. I'm not sure if the children in the pic with her are my great grandfather who went missing or not. While I do have a couple of baby pictures of him its hard to determine.

At any rate for those that say that Knights Templar Kgc or KKK are not real I would highly dis agree with you. As I have a lot of information to prove otherwise. I will even go so far to say that they do track people somehow. How do I know? I had it done to me but wasn't aware of all of this til after the occurrence. In my case they removed court records in my attempt to stop the financial crisis we have today. Not with any of the money from back then but a way with current bankers in place who wanted to make sure I didn't end up in the current situation I'm in.

Btw this gold miner had a quarry there in Texas that provided the quarry for several courthouses. For the naysayers of the Knight's Templar I encourage to read here on pages 483-484 James A Smith of El Paso Texas..It's even a good reference on others in the history of Texas.A twentieth century history and biographical record of north and west Texas. Capt. B.B. Paddock, editor new-23.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions