OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I could go into specifics, but not without revealing TMI. They (the group in power) created more than one of the situations like you describe that affected the entire United states economy and federal reserve. All were accepted as things beyond any one persons control.....that's the double negative....it took many people placed into many positions to get things like that to happen without being noticed as a planned operation. Politicians, Judges, lawyers, lobbyist, bankers, oil men, gold miners, etc. etc. and the manipulation of the press...of which they also controlled. By the time the depression rolled around, the organization had ballooned into something totally different in appearance. Even unrecognizable amongst themselves (it grew too big too fast in too many directions). That is all i can say at this time, except you are aiming your sights high enough to start seeing how big things like an "EMPIRE"...take big people and big money to create and operate. Hope that helps.

L.C. Baker

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
Thank you, L.C. for your reply to the question. I suppose if we knew all about the things that were going on,
( and also today ) we would consider jumping in a hole in the ground and pull the dirt in behind us.
For what Russia is doing today, don't watch them too close, watch what is going on here. Russia may be the fire on the other side of town.:find:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Southern Improvement Company

South Improvement Company - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is an interesting group of partners to say the least....

April 20 1871– The U.S President Ulysses S. Grant signs the Ku Klux Klan Act. (Put in place to protect freed slaves)
November 17, 1871 – The National Rifle Association is granted a charter by the state of New York. The NRA's political activity is based on the civil right to keep and bear arms, which is protected by the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.
1871 was the year that "Morals and Dogma" was entered into the Library of Congress by an Act of Congress and the Congressional Librarian Albert Pike
!871 was the same year that the South Improvement Company is formed by John D. Rockefeller and a group of major railroad interests in an early effort to organize and control the petroleum industry in the U.S.A. This was a crucial time during the reconstruction period that lasted from (1865–1877). It would be followed by the Gilded Age, a period approximately spanning the final three decades of the nineteenth century; from the 1870's to 1900.

Gilded Age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The train kept a rolling all night long....:laughing7: so to speak LOL! L.C.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
His Railroad connections are what interest me more than anything. You also have to look at key things that were developed during the reconstruction period. Weird things that seem like a real good deal for everybody, and they profit from it. Another thing we look at are the people involved. For instance, one guy that strikes us as maybe being involved in one of those type of profiting organizations is the founder of the ASPCA Henry Bergh. Sounds like a good deal right? Still making money to this day, and has grown huge. When your done reading about him, look at his burial monument. Also keep in mind he was appointed by Lincoln and resigned his position in Russia....because of the weather??. :icon_scratch: L.C.

Henry Bergh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other

Propaganda and stories like this hold the banner while a secret society carries the loot out the back door. Public transportation has been and always will be an allotment issue. Government allotments mostly attract those that want to control a monopoly (K.G.C./ O.A.K.)or seek an allotment for personal gain (inner circle of K.G.C. / O.A.K.). It is most likely a two sided coin. As far as the ASPCA is concerned.....BEST MONEY MAKING IDEA EVER....and it's for a good cause, who wouldn't by into that?

just my two cents, L.C.

P.S. Criminals think about stealing money....Masterminds think of ways to get you to give it to them by your own free will.....:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Slim_Pickins

Feb 26, 2014
Lincoln Park, Mi
Detector(s) used
I have 2 white's coinmasters and 1 Garrett ace 350.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 902117

I guess I have been into the hard core Lincoln assassination stuff too much, so..... I have decided to release this K.G.C. / O.A.K. coded cross that was dug up at a negotiated point along the treasure trail we have been working over. Although this is only a picture of the original, it is complete, and drawn exact. The back and sides were blank on the original 2.5 inch by 3 inch lead cross. Unlike the other lead map cross medallions we have recovered that were worn around the necks of selected Knights, this lead cross had no hole in the top and was not worn by any member. It is a stand alone coded message that was found approx. 12 inches deep. Good luck!

L.C. Baker:icon_thumleft:

Interesting find, here is some of what I know about cyphers. The first clue I see is the " CainGhost Key " This is a clue to look for something dealing with Cain? ( Abel's brother? ) The numbers are a simple substitution cipher. The BLF may be cypher for KGC? It appears that the cypher has 2 directions, left to right top to bottom. In other words it would be read left to right and top to bottom. This may not be the only part of the full transcript though. The 2 X's may be alignment marks for other parts of the message. Would love to know more about these and general location where found

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Would love to know more about these and general location where found

in the ground 12" deep, at a point on a line that was projected from another point over 15 miles away. No land marks or above ground clues pointed anywhere after it was found. That is all I can say about it at this time.

Thanks for your input, L.C.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
in the ground 12" deep, at a point on a line that was projected from another point over 15 miles away. No land marks or above ground clues pointed anywhere after it was found. That is all I can say about it at this time.

Thanks for your input, L.C.

I was wondering how you knew where to dig. Was the cross at the base of a tombstone or some other landmark you were directed to. 15 miles is a long way to pinpoint such a small target. However, if you had a clue that directed you to a specific area and you knew what was there, it would make for an easier recovery. I've also seen evidence of such large sites. Thanks, L.C.

Hillbilly Joe

Feb 5, 2014
MT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Propaganda and stories like this hold the banner while a secret society carries the loot out the back door. Public transportation has been and always will be an allotment issue. Government allotments mostly attract those that want to control a monopoly (K.G.C./ O.A.K.)or seek an allotment for personal gain (inner circle of K.G.C. / O.A.K.). It is most likely a two sided coin. As far as the ASPCA is concerned.....BEST MONEY MAKING IDEA EVER....and it's for a good cause, who wouldn't by into that?

just my two cents, L.C.

P.S. Criminals think about stealing money....Masterminds think of ways to get you to give it to them by your own will.....:thumbsup:

I agree, it is why I always look into the charity that asks me for money! To many times 95% seems to go to "office" cost!

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I was wondering how you knew where to dig. Was the cross at the base of a tombstone or some other landmark you were directed to. 15 miles is a long way to pinpoint such a small target. However, if you had a clue that directed you to a specific area and you knew what was there, it would make for an easier recovery. I've also seen evidence of such large sites. Thanks, L.C.

There was a symbol on the previous piece that gave a clue of what to look for when we got there.

L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Interesting find, here is some of what I know about cyphers. The first clue I see is the " CainGhost Key " This is a clue to look for something dealing with Cain? ( Abel's brother? ) The numbers are a simple substitution cipher. The BLF may be cypher for KGC? It appears that the cypher has 2 directions, left to right top to bottom. In other words it would be read left to right and top to bottom. This may not be the only part of the full transcript though. The 2 X's may be alignment marks for other parts of the message. Would love to know more about these and general location where found

It has not been broken with a substitution cipher. From what we know, the BLF is repeated on every piece and in ciphered text on the key, it stands for
"BROTHERS OF LASTING FAITH"

Thanks for your input, L.C.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
CAIN GHOST KEY

The CAIN GHOST KEY has been deciphered. This cross has not been decoded yet. Can you help figure it out?

ewrena cross.jpg

L.C.:notworthy:

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

just my two cents, L.C.

P.S. Criminals think about stealing money....Masterminds think of ways to get you to give it to them by your own will.....:thumbsup:

Like INSURANCE COMPANIES!

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 902117

I guess I have been into the hard core Lincoln assassination stuff too much, so..... I have decided to release this K.G.C. / O.A.K. coded cross that was dug up at a negotiated point along the treasure trail we have been working over. Although this is only a picture of the original, it is complete, and drawn exact. The back and sides were blank on the original 2.5 inch by 3 inch lead cross. Unlike the other lead map cross medallions we have recovered that were worn around the necks of selected Knights, this lead cross had no hole in the top and was not worn by any member. It is a stand alone coded message that was found approx. 12 inches deep. Good luck!

L.C. Baker:icon_thumleft:
THIS IS WHAT THE CAIN GHOST KEY SAYS WHEN IT IS BROKEN.

"CACHE TEN ONE KEG EIGHTY SACKS"

Stay Tuned, L.C.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
For all of you that are asking me to explain how to read this code. I can best explain it with a picture. This is how you do it.

Thanks L.C.
CAIN GHOST KEY BROKEN.jpg

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not know about codes, but hope that you find the treasures. Good luck and keep in touch.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions