CAN YOU BREAK THIS O.A.K. CODED CROSS?

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
CAN YOU BREAK THIS K.G.C. / O.A.K. CODED CROSS?

cain gohst key invert.jpg

I guess I have been into the hard core Lincoln assassination stuff too much, so..... I have decided to release this K.G.C. / O.A.K. coded cross that was dug up at a negotiated point along the treasure trail we have been working over. Although this is only a picture of the original, it is complete, and drawn exact. The back and sides were blank on the original 2.5 inch by 3 inch lead cross. Unlike the other lead map cross medallions we have recovered that were worn around the necks of selected Knights, this lead cross had no hole in the top and was not worn by any member. It is a stand alone coded message that was found approx. 12 inches deep. Good luck!

L.C. Baker:icon_thumleft:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
View attachment 902117

I guess I have been into the hard core Lincoln assassination stuff too much, so..... I have decided to release this K.G.C. / O.A.K. coded cross that was dug up at a negotiated point along the treasure trail we have been working over. Although this is only a picture of the original, it is complete, and drawn exact. The back and sides were blank on the original 2.5 inch by 3 inch lead cross. Unlike the other lead map cross medallions we have recovered that were worn around the necks of selected Knights, this lead cross had no hole in the top and was not worn by any member. It is a stand alone coded message that was found approx. 12 inches deep. Good luck!

L.C. Baker:icon_thumleft:

MUCH better... & MORE interesting. NEVER heard of KGC Lead Crosses; must be "post"-CONFEDERATE WAR.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, we had to in order to find this piece. I mean, we had to decode a cipher with the use of a document that was not printed until after 1896 to find where to dig this piece up.

L.C.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
With the serious amount of code and ciphers involved in this particular Knights of the Golden Circle trail. Combined with the Astral navigation techniques that were used, and then you throw in the Masonic ties to it along with the relation of the relics that have been recovered. I am beginning to wonder if Albert Pike hag a hand in this operation, especially the coding and layout.
I can physically connect Jefferson Davis to this particular Knights of the Golden Circle operation through Clement Vallandigham afterer 1863 when Vallandigham met with Davis in Richmond. Judah Benjamin was hand in hand with Jefferson Davis, J. Sterling Morton, Vallandigham and a few others that would have been considered to be traitors if they had been caught. ...so what one of them knew it is safe to say the other one did too. Benjamin has been directly tied to this K.G.C. cache as well as tied to the immediate superior of John Wilkes Booth. so i would have to believe that Davis was also aware of what was happening at Nebraska City Nebraska.

I do find it highly unlikely that Davis and Benjamin were the ones in charge of hiding anything too big personally, do to being at the top of the MOST WANTED list. It would make sense that they were carrying large sums with them to get away with and live out their lives abroad. If they stashed it here what good would it do them over seas? Why would they risk having more than he and Benjamin could flee the U.S. with and loosing it to the Union? I believe that those that suspect caches close to where these men were before they left this country are probably looking in a very good place.

Just my two cents :icon_thumleft:L.C.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
With the serious amount of code and ciphers involved in this particular Knights of the Golden Circle trail. Combined with the Astral navigation techniques that were used, and then you throw in the Masonic ties to it along with the relation of the relics that have been recovered. I am beginning to wonder if Albert Pike hag a hand in this operation, especially the coding and layout.
I cannot physically connect Jefferson Davis to this particular Knights of the Golden Circle operation, but he may have been aware of what was happening through a close companion. Judah Benjamin was hand in hand with Jefferson Davis, so what one of them knew it is safe to say the other one did too. Benjamin has been directly tied to this K.G.C. cache as well as tied to the immediate superior of John Wilkes Booth. so i would have to believe that Davis was also aware of what was happening.

I do find it highly unlikely that Davis and Benjamin were the ones in charge of hiding anything too big, do to being at the top of the MOST WANTED list. It would make sense that they were carrying large sums with them to get away with and live out their lives abroad. If they stashed it here what good would it do them over seas? Why would they risk having more than he and Benjamin could flee the U.S. with and loosing it to the Union? I believe that those that suspect caches close to where these men were before they left this country are probably looking in a very good place.

Just my two cents :icon_thumleft:L.C.

I agree... in FLORIDA; Cottonwood'/Marshall Plantations, etc. in Ocali "area".

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
After the Civil war ended the coffers got bigger. The help of jesse james and others seen to that. This explains why several things that were already laid out were reused to make further staches. Another clue or clues buried slightly above a previously placed item with a heading and distance. At least this was the case at a repository.

L.C.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
After the Civil war ended the coffers got bigger. The help of jesse james and others seen to that. This explains why several things that were already laid out were reused to make further staches. Another clue or clues buried slightly above a previously placed item with a heading and distance. At least this was the case at a repository.

L.C.

Eh...?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree... in FLORIDA; Cottonwood'/Marshall Plantations, etc. in Ocali "area".
After their stopover in Ocala,Breckinridge and Wood escaped to Cuba by way of Florida'a east coast on the Atlantic,in a long boat provided by Ocala's CSA Capt J J Dickinson,captured from the USS Columbine on the St Johns River.
Benjamin traveled to CSA Capt John T Lesley & CSA Capt Leroy G Lesley's Gamble Plantation in Ellenton of Florida's Gulf coast,where he escaped to the Bahamas on blockade runner,CSA Capt Archibald McNeil's schooner.
Both escape parties were aided by Florida's CSA "Cow Cavalry" in their flight through Florida.
Dickinson left his Orange Springs,Marion county Sunnyside Plantation after the War,and moved south to start another plantation at Bugg Spring,near Okahumpka.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
YEP! 1896; "MAGICAL" year... WHAT happened in 1866...?

The reconstruction act of 1867 was written during the year of 1866 also known as congressional reconstruction act of 1867 prepared the south into five military districts and the states had to have a military leader from the north this was called Marshall law. They also had to get rid of the black codes and ratify the 14th amendment. This act also disqualified confederate leaders from voting and any who didn't initiate their allegiance to the U.S.A
Financially it meant nothing to the K.G.C. / O.A.K. operations that were still pumping money into the rails and telegraphs as well as backing Tesla and his A.C. power that allowed the telegraph to go for long distances, unlike edison's DC current. but they purchased many other patented items from him like the light bulb and telephone. that would be marketed and monopolized on for generations to come.....and they all lived happily ever after.:tongue3:

L.C.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The reconstruction act of 1867 was written during the year of 1866 also known as congressional reconstruction act of 1867 prepared the south into five military districts and the states had to have a military leader from the north this was called Marshall law. They also had to get rid of the black codes and ratify the 14th amendment. This act also disqualified confederate leaders from voting and any who didn't initiate their allegiance to the U.S.A
Financially it meant nothing to the K.G.C. / O.A.K. operations that were still pumping money into the rails and telegraphs as well as backing Tesla and his A.C. power that allowed the telegraph to go for long distances, unlike edison's DC current. but they purchased many other patented items from him like the light bulb and telephone. that would be marketed and monopolized on for generations to come.....and they all lived happily ever after.:tongue3:

L.C.

LOL! Until WW I, WW II, etc.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
MUCH better... & MORE interesting. NEVER heard of KGC Lead Crosses; must be "post"-CONFEDERATE WAR.

Hmmm... CAIN Ghost Key; as in Cain & Abel? CONFEDERATE WAR was "brother against brother"... MUST be OAK. As OAK was for men of the SOUTH and NORTH; "Ghost Key" that is elusive; so the NUMBERS give the "clue". Hmmm... in GENESIS, Cain was into planting, reaping, etc. like the SOUTHERN PLANTATIONS; MUST be OAK lead cross map. Will review later; cross is "DIRECTION INDICATOR".

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"NUMBERS": 1, 2, 122, 52, 43, 4, 2, KE12, 31, 2, 53, 24, 141. 2 X's; 2 treasures. Hmmm...
"BLF"...? Dunno... "treasures"? ONE in the EAST, and ONE in the WEST. HH! GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:

grillz

Aug 2, 2009
LCB, Re: the Cain Ghost Key, the first letter of each word in reverse is KGC. The numbers might also be in reverse. Hope this helps.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread