Some More"Signs" I Need Help With

PoplarHill

Jan 20, 2014
North Alabama
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been researching a family treasure for a few years now. I have been told that a lot of the signs I have found are actually KGC signs. I honestly do not know and have just started reading some on the KGC. It does seem the more I research, the more connection I find to the Freemasons. I may be on the totally wrong trail, but a lot of the guys here seem very knowledgeable about such things so here goes.....

Today I did some field work in an old cemetery and would like some opinions on what I have found. I take pictures for myself but do not share them openly. I have hand drawn a small map of the gavesites and some of the markings in question. These graves are all large large above ground slabs of rock with the top slab being carved with names dates, etc.

Here is the layout of the 7 graves.

This is where things become odd and I think there may be some type of coded signs here. I should add that all the slab stones are the same type, from the same area and look to be inscribed by the same hand. Everything on the other graves are spelled correctly with no mistakes.

First up is grave #4. This is a smaller grave belonging to a 5 year old girl. I am only including the sign and the first inscription. The rest is just her name and birth and death dates. (I am withholding names and dates to protect the area of my site) The "N" is backwards and "Memory" is spelled wrong, although it is spelled correct on the other stones, all being within a few years of each other. This is the only grave slab that has any type of picture carving out of the 7 that are there. I know that the heart symbol can mean treasure and that a "broken" heart means there is a death trap. All the "death trap" hearts I have researched are either broken or have the two lines missing towards the bottom. This one doesn't connect at the bottom and instead flares out. (see pic)

Second is grave #1. The inscriptions on this slab are all upside down so you are facing West in order to read them. Nothing else is out of place as far as spelling, etc, just upside down to the other 6 graves.

Third and last is grave #5. This slab is inscribed to read sideways facing the North instead of East like all other graves. It is also important to note that the "A" in his name is upside down and there are periods listed in his birth year. This doesn't happen on any of the other graves. I also think it is important to note that grave #2 and #7 also have December dates on them, but is abbreviated "DEC." instead of "DC" Here is a picture of a drawing how it is laid out (I used asterisks for the last name).

Any opinions or ideas? Treasure signs? Codes?

Thanks and look forward to sharing and reading more with you guys!

golden sluice

Dec 16, 2013
next to disneyland
Detector(s) used
Thanks Kellyco, and Garrett:smile:... I love my AT gold metal detector!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello and welcome aboard!

Lets see an upside down N is a backwards N. This might be north on a compass, and the upside down grave inscription read from the west is West. These might be some kind of link between the two graves. The third grave sideways upside down A... this throws a monkey wrench into my logic though. Man, this is fun. :dontknow:

golden sluice

Dec 16, 2013
next to disneyland
Detector(s) used
Thanks Kellyco, and Garrett:smile:... I love my AT gold metal detector!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello and welcome aboard!

Lets see an upside down N is a backwards N. This might be north on a compass, and the upside down grave inscription read from the west is West. These might be some kind of link between the two graves. The third grave sideways upside down A... this throws a monkey wrench into my logic though. Man, this is fun. :dontknow:

OP
OP
PoplarHill

PoplarHill

Jan 20, 2014
North Alabama
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any more info on these signs? I am especially interested in the "flared heart".

I should add that the cemetery these are in is a local cemetery in close proximity to the 5 old cemeteries that create a "+" sign when lined up on a map. The cemetery these came from is about a mile and a half to the east, but had family members buried here from the same settlers families.

OP
OP
PoplarHill

PoplarHill

Jan 20, 2014
North Alabama
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Isn't the flared heart as you call it actually the symbol for Virgo. If so then this is referring to Minerva also as she was referred to as the Virgin Goddess.

If it is, I am not aware of it. The sign I have seen for Virgo looks more like a cursive/gothic "M" with an extra tail.

OP
OP
PoplarHill

PoplarHill

Jan 20, 2014
North Alabama
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's another for you guys to identify.

Figure 1. is "Snake Jaws" I have seen this in treasure symbols explained on the net and have read it means danger, death trap, proceed with caution, area trapped etc.

Figure 2. A lot like "Snake Jaws" but instead of triangle teeth, it has diamonds. (I colored in the background so it wouldn't look more like "X"'s). I have not found this in any of the treasure sites online that explain symbols. I found this symbol carved into stone. Does anyone know what it means or is it just another rendition of "Snake Jaws"?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Looks like a BOW Bridge in which boats pass under; any rivers or big creek, near-by...? MAYBE, there is a treasure or two of DIAMONDS in the area!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread