coded message on a rock.

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
006B.jpg This is a very interesting place pinwheel. I could take a 100 people to this cave and know one would even think about going under this area because of the water. Their is also K K K carved on this rock.

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you will notice you will see a arrow pointing to the bottom of the m on James. Their is also k k k carved on the rock. There is another date 1796 carved in the rock. I am pretty sure their was no one in their in 1796.

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JESSE JAMES

009b.jpg This is what it says right below the JESSY JAMES It says ( AND HOSTO) I am a mason and i have heard about the k g c and as soon as i discovered this i when back out side to look for some more clues and sure as hell i found carved on a rock the letters C G K carved just like that and right down from that their was the letters w r r . The g had a arrow on the end of it as well as the k come down in a circle with a arrow on the end of it.

OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
On the Hunt. You have a lot to work with there.

Pinwheel

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pinwheel if this isn't a k g c site I don't know what is! I will try and post a few more later. What do you think?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
View attachment 951774 This is a very interesting place pinwheel. I could take a 100 people to this cave and know one would even think about going under this area because of the water. Their is also K K K carved on this rock.
AGAIN! "1882"! I ALSO have "1882" on the bluffs above Lynchburg, Va. JJ was "killed" in 1882; his older brother, Frank James (& family) was living in Lynchburg, Va. in 1882 as JAMES WARREN! The book on Stella Theology/Masonic Astronomy (by Brown) came out in 1882; Hmmm...

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello rebel gold how are you? Is the 1882 you have on the bluff written similar to this one?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hello rebel gold how are you? Is the 1882 you have on the bluff written similar to this one?
YEP! There is ALSO a "carving" of the Balance Scale or Scale of Justice/Liberty... to ME, it implies LIBERTY. Bedford (City), Va. was known as LIBERTY back in the old days; the LIBERTY carving is along the old Virginia & Tennessee RR track/bed now known as Black Water Creek Hike/Bike Trail of Lynchburg, Va. Utilized during the CONFEDERATE WAR, Peter Viemeister wrote his LAST book on the BEALE TREASURE... Confederate Treasure Coverup

Last edited:

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel can you give me your two cents worth on some of the pic's that i posted?

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JESSE JAMES 006b.jpg Rebel I also found this clue at the site. It looks like to me there is a heart by the letter h. I need some help on trying to cipher all this out and all you guys are very good at all of this! Thanks

OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
AGAIN! "1882"! I ALSO have "1882" on the bluffs above Lynchburg, Va. JJ was "killed" in 1882; his older brother, Frank James (& family) was living in Lynchburg, Va. in 1882 as JAMES WARREN! The book on Stella Theology/Masonic Astronomy (by Brown) came out in 1882; Hmmm...
Hey Rebel. Did you notice the two 8's in 1882? They are made up of triangles that meet at a common point. They also have some pull marks close to them. But the thing I am digging is them 8's look like butterflies flying in the same direction.

On The Hunt. The way the triangles "8's" are made up I would suggest you read the thread " Spanish clock maps" in the Treasure marks/sign forum. I think it was authored by billythekidder.. if it was'nt billy he sure added a lot of help.

I would like to caution you about declaring your site to be KGC. There are those around who take delight in making you defend that declaration. And That is counterproductive. You will end up spending your time trying to prove your declaration instead of using your time to investigate the clues and following the trail. You have a lot there to consider. It is going to be a lot of fun. Slow down and enjoy the ride.

Pinwheel

Last edited:

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you very much for your advice Pinwheel! I will take your advice to Heart!

OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Hi Rebel. I have been working with OTH on this site. I was just wondering if the "AGAIN" was just referring to the 1882 to the shape of the 8's. I had said they looked like butterflies. We found the butterflies we were looking for. Just wondering if yours were the same.

SSP 414 160.JPG

The other butterfly is here also it is just more concealed.

Pinwheel

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hi Rebel. I have been working with OTH on this site. I was just wondering if the "AGAIN" was just referring to the 1882 to the shape of the 8's. I had said they looked like butterflies. We found the butterflies we were looking for. Just wondering if yours were the same.

View attachment 994704

The other butterfly is here also it is just more concealed.

Pinwheel

Nah... normal "8" (2).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread