coded message on a rock.

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can only find one reference to a Mason's Diamond and that is in this in Mason's Marks on old canals, tunnels, and Bridges in this link. AMERICAN MASON marks All of the material I have on hand doesn't make any reference to a Mason's Diamond so am thinking that it is a Mark placed there on purpose. Other wise it is a mystery to me as it is the first time that I have heard of a Mason's Diamond. I have read hundreds of books of the subject of Masonry and never encountered that phase.

The only other thing it could be is a local term that I am not familiar with. Sort of like the Mason's bream in Louisiana. Here is a link to tell about the Mason's Bream and the quick story behind it. Chicot Bream This is to show how things might be a very local type of vocabulary. So what is common in Texas you might not understand in Arkansas. I didn't know what a buggy was until I moved south and the lady at Wal-mart ask me if I needed a buggy. In the north we used Shopping carts. Now to me that is funny!!!!!!

Senior Deacon

OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I wish i knew what the Masons diamond meant. View attachment 1042546

Dog. You are the man. I could not have explained it better myself. I guess a picture really is worth a thousand words.
By the way this is one of the hidden clues that I have been looking for, for about 7 years. I have been playing with this rock for over 3 years and rite there it was in plain site all the time

Pinwheel

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
THREE DIAMONDS = THREE FACES.jpg 4 DOTS DIAMOND SHAPED.jpg Ashlar.jpg

If we delineate a cube on a plane surface thus
we have visible three faces, and nine external lines, drawn between seven points. The complete cube has three more faces, making six; three more lines, making twelve; and one more point, making eight. As the number 13 includes the sacred numbers 3, 5, 7, and
3 times 3, or 9, and is produced by adding the sacred number 3 to 9 ; while its own two figures, 1, 2, the unit or monad, and duad, added together, make the same sacred number 3 ; it was called the perfect number ; and the cube became the symbol of perfection.
--Albert Pike Morals and Dogma page #5

:thumbsup: L.C.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread