coded message on a rock.

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hi everyone. I know you guys like working on codes. I have one in stone that I have been working on for 2 years. I still can not break it. Just wondering if any of you guys have any Ideals? Any of your thoughts will be appreciated.

code rock 2a.JPG

code rock 2.JPG

It contains what i think are circles. It has 1 square and then some more circles. A Bell on top and below the bell is a couple more circles. Many thanks

Pinwheel

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Have you tried taking a rubbing of the symbols? Hard to see them even by inverting the colors. Do you think the bell may be an all seeing eye? The dots could be places/feet, yards,miles?? but no idea of a heading by what I see in the pics. Just my 2 cents.....

L.C.

OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Have you tried taking a rubbing of the symbols? Hard to see them even by inverting the colors. Do you think the bell may be an all seeing eye? The dots could be places/feet, yards,miles?? but no idea of a heading by what I see in the pics. Just my 2 cents.....

L.C.

Thanks for your two cents LC. I have not done a rubbing yet. I am not sure what the symbol on top is, I just thought it looked like a bell. I willsee if I can find some more pic's to post. I thought inside of one of the circles looked as though it had an owl in it. The square is what is really throwing me off. If you have anymore thoughts I would like to hear them. Thanks again.

Pinwheel

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hi everyone. I know you guys like working on codes. I have one in stone that I have been working on for 2 years. I still can not break it. Just wondering if any of you guys have any Ideals? Any of your thoughts will be appreciated.

View attachment 939326

View attachment 939327

It contains what i think are circles. It has 1 square and then some more circles. A Bell on top and below the bell is a couple more circles. Many thanks

Pinwheel

Could "Bell" be a BEEHIVE? "Google" Beehive as "Treasure Sign"...

OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Could "Bell" be a BEEHIVE? "Google" Beehive as "Treasure Sign"...

Hey Rebel, thanks and i hear you loud and clear. I never had trouble seeing something, just always had trouble id-ing what the symbol is correctly. especially when it comes to reptiles. It could be a beehive i am just not sure. I found some more pic's. Maybe they can clear up what it is for sure. So far my prior studies has done me the most good on the beehive. Still searching google but have not turned up anything fresh yet.

code rock 6.JPG

code rock 4.JPG

code rock7.JPG

Hay gold maven. Thanks for your thoughts. I think chalking would really mess up what detail there is to be made out. I don't think the circles are just circles. I think there are other things inside the circles.

Pinwheel

rowanns

Jan 26, 2014
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Has anyone tied a rubbing? I'm a newbie around here, so please humour me when I ask if anyone has considered that the symbols might be astronomical in nature? Remember, no laughing!!

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
pinwheel try taking a pic of it while its wet,and in marco
i wanted to add maybe take a close up pic of each circle in marco too

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
code rock5.JPG

Cw0909. Thanks for the suggestion. rowanns. Welcome aboard. I do not want to lead any one, but i mark the pic above with i think i see. There are other figures i cannot make out. I marked two of them as eggs. There is a creek about 75 yards away that has two large stones in them that could be conceived as eggs.

Cw0909 i will pour some water on it and take a pic as soon as I can get back to it. It could be a while before i can get back.

I will see if I can locate those pic's of the two large eggs.

Pinwheel

creek eggs.JPG

creek egg 1.JPG

Last edited:

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
pin how ever long it takes,i tried to enlarge the mark up you did, still couldnt read the writing

OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
CW0909 I am trying again. hope it works better this time.
code rock 1a.JPG

you can read these if you mag. full force. The ones that i did not mark i can not make out what they are. I don't know why my fonts are so small.

pinwheel

Last edited:

rowanns

Jan 26, 2014
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm curious, was the carved rock found close to those larger rocks or separate from them? I'm wondering if there might be a relationship. Also, does the rock with the images on it look like it was dressed at all on the code side?

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
rowanns. This stone is part of a much bigger monument that I have been advised to not show the whole monument. There is a ribbon or banner down the middle length of the rock. I believe that is natural. Looks like it was formed by a change in the sediment layers as the rock was being formed. That side I believed has been cleaved or dressed. What I believe to be the images were done in relief. much like a coin. that is why they appear to be circles. These are about 75 yards from the black round stone in the middle of that wadi. There are Other large rocks around it.

m omegas 281.JPG
the coded rock sits in front of this pic. but I don't think it can be seen in this pic.

rowanns

Jan 26, 2014
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you for the information. I had wondered about it all, as I took a closer look at the photos and really zoomed in and my immediate thought was that there was a pattern there. Considering the growth in the photos, whatever you have is not at all recent. Good luck to you!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hey Rebel, thanks and i hear you loud and clear. I never had trouble seeing something, just always had trouble id-ing what the symbol is correctly. especially when it comes to reptiles. It could be a beehive i am just not sure. I found some more pic's. Maybe they can clear up what it is for sure. So far my prior studies has done me the most good on the beehive. Still searching google but have not turned up anything fresh yet.

View attachment 939637

View attachment 939638

View attachment 939640

Hay gold maven. Thanks for your thoughts. I think chalking would really mess up what detail there is to be made out. I don't think the circles are just circles. I think there are other things inside the circles.

Pinwheel

HA! YOU are in Arkansas? THAT is a TURTLE Sign... BIG Spanish Treasure Sign used by KGC in "Bob Brewer Country"!
Legs/feet pulled in, tail pulled in, head pulled in; Treasure is near-by & "protected"... DANGER! "Google" Turtles - Spanish Treasure Signs; ROCK PILE is good. Gonna have to review my "sources" again.... HH! Good LUCK!

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
HA! YOU are in Arkansas? THAT is a TURTLE Sign... BIG Spanish Treasure Sign used by KGC in "Bob Brewer Country"!
Legs/feet pulled in, tail pulled in, head pulled in; Treasure is near-by & "protected"... DANGER! "Google" Turtles - Spanish Treasure Signs; ROCK PILE is good. Gonna have to review my "sources" again.... HH! Good LUCK!

Yes Rebel. you are right. This is considered Hillbilly bob's country. Hatfield is only about 70 miles due south as the crow flies. A hole lot of rough mountains in between. Hatfield is on the south side of the Ouachita Mountains. where I live is on the North side of the Ouachita Mountains.

Rebel you are right again, I feel as though I am very close. What I am looking for is a tunnel, but it is well hidden. This is just some wild thoughts but I am just wondering if the two circles are telling me that there is two entrances to the tunnel. both of them are deathtraped. May be the faces are showing me the way to a shaft that is not trapped. The problem is I can not make out some of the images. Okay. These are just some thoughts. I am dying to hear your thoughts. Especially about those images i can not make out. Rebel, have you seen those marks to the left of the picture?

Pinwheel

attachment.php

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yes Rebel. you are right. This is considered Hillbilly bob's country. Hatfield is only about 70 miles due south as the crow flies. A hole lot of rough mountains in between. Hatfield is on the south side of the Ouachita Mountains. where I live is on the North side of the Ouachita Mountains.

Rebel you are right again, I feel as though I am very close. What I am looking for is a tunnel, but it is well hidden. This is just some wild thoughts but I am just wondering if the two circles are telling me that there is two entrances to the tunnel. both of them are deathtraped. May be the faces are showing me the way to a shaft that is not trapped. The problem is I can not make out some of the images. Okay. These are just some thoughts. I am dying to hear your thoughts. Especially about those images i can not make out. Rebel, have you seen those marks to the left of the picture?

Gotta look at that rock, when SUN casts a shadow on it. You will a face; guy in SPANISH helmet looking at the "turtle"; go in the direction that the face indicates. MAY NOT be a tunnel... just a cave with TWO openings (caves are "inter-linked). I agree on "death-trap" in the form of ROCK-FALL. DO NOT take bottom rock from piles of rocks, as THAT could be the Booby-Trap in form of ROCK-FALL; seen too many ppl killed that way. "Fave Trick" was putting a fist-sized ore of GOLD in the corner of a ROCK-FALL "booby-trap"; take that GOLD, and the ROCK-FALL will get ya! Be careful; be VERY careful...

Pinwheel

attachment.php

Let SUN cast Shadow on "writings/symbols"; EASIER to "read" then... AND! There is another face, behind the "Spanish Face" (with helmet).

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Let SUN cast Shadow on "writings/symbols"; EASIER to "read" then... AND! There is another face, behind the "Spanish Face" (with helmet).

SOMETIMES, KGC will find ORIGINAL treasure, then deposit KGC "assets" there, also. Hence, the SECOND "face", behind "helmet face"... LOL!

OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Hey Rebel, Thanks for the advice. As soon as I can get back up there I want to get some better pic's along with some other information. It may be some time before I can get back up there. I am still recovering from a knee replacement. Rehab has went well, I am just waiting for my knee to get strong enough as it is a murderous hike up there. Finding a partner to go with me is practically impossible. I mean finding someone that you trust and is interested in following the trails. My wife goes with me some, just to be with me, but she is not interested in following the trails. Any ways when I get my confidence in my knee back, that I can make it there and back, I 'll head out. Thanks again for looking at the pics and the advice.

Pinwheel

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The SECOND face appeared to be a woman (PROBABLY KGC/CSA) who deposited the "newer" depository. Got any legends of STRONG women (CSA/KGC) where you live...? Check it out...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread