OP
M
Jan 14, 2014
southwest va
Detector(s) used
Garret ADS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Pinwheel. That is good info to know. I found a sign and have checked to see it's orientation and it is pointing to a mountain that has similarities to this sign but it's 40 miles away in a different county. Having just started walking again after surgery I'm not sure if I'm ready to traverse any mountains yet. But when I'm able I'll go have a look. Thanks again.

MM

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 948571 Looking at some of the pictures that I had and came across this one and it really stuck out to me this time. I interpretted it to say either "R.74" or "R.94" and that it could've meant Revelation 7:4 or Revelation 9:4. After reading those I go very intrigued because Revelation 7:4 talks about a particular number of children of Israel being sealed and I remembered SwiftSearcher mentioning the exact same thing at one point in his thread about a KGC vault. Even if it is Revelation 9:4 then that passage reads "And it was commanded to them that they should not hurt the grass of the Earth, neither any green, neither any tree. Only the men who don't do this have the Seal of God on their foreheads (Kind of ironic considering they had to "harm" the tree to carve it). Either one is intriguing because one speaks of Israelites being sealed (maybe a vault being sealed!) and Swift Searcher mentioned this exact same passage (I will have to go back and find it to remember what exactly it pertained to). And the other talks about a Seal of God on the forhead (It could be the next sign I need to look for). Thoughts?

Have you ever tried.... I = a man P = a man with a crown or head dressing like a chief perhaps and R = a man in motion or R.94 = go in motion 94 places, Vera, Yards , feet , miles?

Great pic! L.C. :thumbsup:

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Have you ever tried.... I = a man P = a man with a crown or head dressing like a chief perhaps and R = a man in motion or R.94 = go in motion 94 places, Vera, Yards , feet , miles?

Great pic! L.C. :thumbsup:

Hi L.C. there have been a lot of quotes from AP's book but you are the first one to quote that information. I think it is tucked away deep in the book and most people who try to read it give up before they get there. Top secret stuff there.

Pinwheel

OP
OP
M
Jan 14, 2014
southwest va
Detector(s) used
Garret ADS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey L.C. Thanks for that suggestion. I haven't been back to the spot for a little while. But soon I hope. I will see what I can gather from trying any of those.

fronjm05

May 8, 2013
Alta California
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2<br />
Fisher Gemini III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
R 94. A WAG could be Range 94. as on an old plat map I believe they are called. Township xx, Range 94 will be a section of a map. Although not sure the map sections went as high as 94. Well throwing it out there.

OP
OP
M
Jan 14, 2014
southwest va
Detector(s) used
Garret ADS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20151221_141616.jpg 20151221_141545.jpg attachment.jpeg

In another thread the number 74 was discussed and I showed everyone the beech carving I had that resembled 74. Finally found an older map with a pond with a very similar shape. The feeder stream for this pond came in where the "leg" kicks out on the tree. Thoughts?

OP
OP
M
Jan 14, 2014
southwest va
Detector(s) used
Garret ADS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel, the images of the pond should be flipped 90 degrees clockwise, I'll fix that soon. The pond looks to be, once rotated, similar to the "arrow" symbol, should I have been looking for a pond in the shape of what appears to be "7". I've gone the direction of the arrow to no avail. It's pointing south.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel, the images of the pond should be flipped 90 degrees clockwise, I'll fix that soon. The pond looks to be, once rotated, similar to the "arrow" symbol, should I have been looking for a pond in the shape of what appears to be "7". I've gone the direction of the arrow to no avail. It's pointing south.
Will look at new "pic"...

OP
OP
M
Jan 14, 2014
southwest va
Detector(s) used
Garret ADS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
POND.jpg R74.JPG

Tried from my phone last night and it would only upload the pond picture sideways. Had to wait to get into the office to my computer. But here it is. Of all the ponds in the surrounding areas, this one looks the most similar to the "arrow" which was the shape I assumed you meant to look for. The "arrow" is pointing south and this pond, before being drained approximately 20 years ago by the new owners of said the property, sits to the east. With the pond being drained it will be easy to take a look at it, but it could mean that if there was a cache or anything it could've been obtained.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread