KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLE USED MORSE CODE

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Word to the wise. Those of you that are holding or handling documents that you suspect to have been written by K.G.C. members. Look closely at the lines of the paper that the document is written on. A simple letter about two dogs for sale, could turn out to be written on morse code made to look like the broken lines of the stationary it was written on. This was a key to solving one of the K.G.C. ciphers we have decoded, and I suspect it was reused by the K.G.C. on more than just one occasion. It led us to the proper document to use to decipher a coded message that looks much like the Beall codes. All numbers.

L.C.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Hillbilly Joe

Feb 5, 2014
MT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is so cool. Starts me wondering on the various ink spots I have seen on old documents for sure!

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Strategically... it was the common code used first to give a key document to a complex cipher. It makes sense that they used a recognized code first.

L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other

Although this is very interesting stuff. We are dealing with a different critter when it comes to the K.G.C.. So far we have dealt with a turtle, birds, a squirrel,coded letters in codes three deep all different types on a continued message. Star formations, Freemason ritual, morals and dogma, Spanish symbols, Indian symbols, and a whole lot more stuff that boggles the imagination. These guys had the rule of the roost, so to speak, and they accomplished some incredible things. They had strong beliefs in certain things, and the more acquainted you become with their beliefs, the more you will be able to read what they left for future generations. At least this is what I have been learning.

L.C. Baker:thumbsup:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
CSA Signal Corp used it A LOT!
...and the Vigenere cipher,and Breckinridge had a code based on tobacco quality and sales.
CSA Sec of State,Judah P Benjamin,directed the CSA Signal Corp,and we have all discussed his KGC connections since 1857 New Orleans meetings at the Pickwick House.
It is interesting to note-of President Jefferson Davis's cabinet,it was Benjamin and Breckinridge who escaped the Federal government and fled the country.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It gets me to wondering about the original beal letter. I would like to inspect the lines on that up close.

L.C.
The original BEALE letter that the treasure legend is based on does not exist.
That story is just that,a dime western/treasure novel that was for sale only in the Lynchburg ,Virginia area in the late 1880's.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
It is amazing how much of Pikes ritual and description of geometric shapes, along with and actual play by play walk through of ritual and lore. Right down to what you are looking for and the way you are supposed to get there. The K.G.C. and the Freemasons go hand in hand, at least on this trail. It is also possible that Albert Pike himself may have had a hand in the treasure trail we are on. The strong Freemason makeup of some of the ciphered messages lead us to believe that he may have been involved, especially considering the caliber of Knights we are dealing with, and some association with him during the war. Just speculation at this point.

L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
...and the Vigenere cipher,and Breckinridge had a code based on tobacco quality and sales.
CSA Sec of State,Judah P Benjamin,directed the CSA Signal Corp,and we have all discussed his KGC connections since 1857 New Orleans meetings at the Pickwick House.
It is interesting to note-of President Jefferson Davis's cabinet,it was Benjamin and Breckinridge who escaped the Federal government and fled the country.

The main cipher we had was decoded by a famous document of a foe to the K.G.C. organization. They were very spiteful.

L.C.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread