KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLE LIVED AND BREATHED BY THIS ANTHEM

Hillbilly Joe

Feb 5, 2014
MT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
makes the hair stand up on my arms and churns a spirit within me that i can not explain........:angry9:"REBEL YELL!"

I know what you mean, I listen to it a lot! Makes you want to stand up and go fight something lol!

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
L. C., the songs are really great. your best post to date. [h=2]KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLE LIVED AND BREATHED BY THIS ANTHEM[/h]

Hillbilly Joe

Feb 5, 2014
MT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You married...?

lol, Married, and divorced many times lol! Several city gals thought they could change me, and when they couldnt, they went back to the city. Case in point, today I am rendering lard all day!

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I came across this video that I will take the Liberty to post on this thread. If it doesn't give you goose bumps you have no blood in ya.

L.C.:thumbsup:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
LC Baker, you must be friends with her or one of her friends. Unless you're one of her friends (or possibly a friend of one of her friends) you can't view her videos.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
It is probably for the best anyway. Believe me if you have any Rebel blood in your veins it would be boiling after you watched it. If you are a fan of true history it is a perfect example of what George Orwell describes. They are rewriting history to suit themselves and they will eventually teach that crap to the children as the whole truth. ...as if there were not enough of that in history books already. It is a travesty and no different than ISIS tearing down religious monuments with hammers. Makes me sick to my stomach and very angry. :censored: L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I would encourage you or anyone to be her friend. That young lady goes to cemeteries and scrubs the headstones of C.S.A. veterans and cleans up the dirty ones. She has been on the front lines of the Mitch Landrieu crap that is happening in New Orleans. Jenna is a hero of mine for what she has done and continues to do for Confederate Veterans and Southern Heritage.

L.C.

Last edited:

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:notworthy:

Thank you, LC, for this post. Calls for an encore on this day of remembrance. This one has always been my favorite. In Remembrance, of all my Rebel brothers whose blood still stains the very ground we walk on.

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friends,Brothers,Patriots lets get all the treasure in the country and Have the South rise again! The video's were so awesome! What can you say even Lincoln liked the sound an words of "DIXIE! The bluebloods were terrified by the "REBEL YELL!

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Time moves in one direction and what takes place can never be changed. As living creatures we get no allotted amount of time on the Earth. To waste what time we have protesting and killing each other over what someone else did with their time on Earth 150 years ago has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard of. There is no amount of reasoning that can defend it.

L.C. Baker:occasion14:

https://youtu.be/vNG4xKYiLrA

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread