JESSE JAMES AND THE KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLE A JOINT VENTURE

Benjamin Gates

May 21, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A member of our Bloody Bill Anderson Mystery group. Bud Hardcastle, was given permission to exhume Jesse's grave in Granbury in either 2000 or 2002. When they exhumed the grave beneath the Jesse Woodson James headstone, they unearthed the casket of a one-armed man named Henry Holland, not Dalton/James. Bud believes that Jesse's grave is in the next lot over and he went back to the judge and requested permission to exhume the next grave over and was denied. So, no, Dalton/Jesse has never undergone a DNA analysis. Bud hasn't given up hope of convincing a judge to allow him to exhume the right grave. I'm attaching a photo of that exhumation at Granbury.
~Texas Jay

More photos and information: Jesse & Frank James - William C. "Bloody Bill" Anderson

View attachment 1527536

That's because the judge "knows" there is not a drop of DNA in the next grave over. He knows what's in there. :thumbsup:

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The old judge was pressured by traditionalist historians not to allow Jesse's grave to be exhumed. The ones who applied the pressure were also the ones who most likely made sure the headstone was placed over the wrong grave to begin with. They can't afford to lose the $millions, perhaps $billions, they've made on perpetuating the Jesse James myths and lies for decades. That's why Professor Starrs put on the big farcical exhibition of exhuming the grave in Missouri in the 1990s. He knew that the DNA in that grave wouldn't match that of Jesse James so what did he do? He tested nothing from the body in the grave but used a tooth, provided by the traditionalist James Farm to run the "tests" on. That tooth could have belonged to anyone in the James family, anyone who visited the Farm in the past 150 or more years, or any descendants of the James family. That was a scam from the git-go.
~Texas Jay

PeterRanft-DaltonJames1.jpg PeterRanft-DaltonJames2.jpg
~Texas Jay

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm; NO "missing digit"...

Yes, the tip of one index finger is missing and Jesse clearly explained how it happened and it was not from an accidentally discharged gun. Sheriff Oren Baker testified to this after he was called to hold a post mortem examination of his body in Granbury.
~Texas Jay

HoodCounty-JWJ.jpg

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The old judge was pressured by traditionalist historians not to allow Jesse's grave to be exhumed. The ones who applied the pressure were also the ones who most likely made sure the headstone was placed over the wrong grave to begin with. They can't afford to lose the $millions, perhaps $billions, they've made on perpetuating the Jesse James myths and lies for decades. That's why Professor Starrs put on the big farcical exhibition of exhuming the grave in Missouri in the 1990s. He knew that the DNA in that grave wouldn't match that of Jesse James so what did he do? He tested nothing from the body in the grave but used a tooth, provided by the traditionalist James Farm to run the "tests" on. That tooth could have belonged to anyone in the James family, anyone who visited the Farm in the past 150 or more years, or any descendants of the James family. That was a scam from the git-go.
~Texas Jay

View attachment 1527686 View attachment 1527688
~Texas Jay
Looking at that "pic" of Dalton... BOTH middle digits are intact.

Rebelsmom

Jan 17, 2017
Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So how much does it really matter if Jesse lived or died that day , what if old "Falcon eye, Frank James' had more to do with hiding the treasures ? And his long lost dad who some say never died, what if Jesse's death and rumored "rebirth" was just a smoke screen to draw away attention from what was really going on?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
May well be correct; JJ indicated that he was missing his LEFT HAND middle finger, mid-finger (after 1st digit); I read that he shot it off, as a teen; read that a Mexican bit it off... dunno. I DO believe that J. (John) Frank Dalton was ONE of JJ's "Doubles"; why JFD "knew" so much...

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
So how much does it really matter if Jesse lived or died that day , what if old "Falcon eye, Frank James' had more to do with hiding the treasures ? And his long lost dad who some say never died, what if Jesse's death and rumored "rebirth" was just a smoke screen to draw away attention from what was really going on?
"Smoke-screen"...? INTERESTING!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
INDEED! "Falcon Eye" Frank James...? NEVER heard THAT before... I knew about "BUCK" Frank James... he got that "nicK" from the Confederate War; MORE, please!

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
There’s a story of frank James in my neck of the woods. He was supposed to to have took an alias and lived his days out about 25-30 miles from where I live now. I’ve heard many stories of him. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1513736143.028363.jpg I’ve read where y’all been talking about the James gang and masonic ties.

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
There’s also a story I was told of two brothers finding a chest tucked up under a bluff on a ledge. They opened it up to find a letter from someone it said gone to Texas Frank. I knew the boys that found it which where in there 60-70s when I was a kid. One of them even told me which bluff they found it under.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The tough part is separating the facts from the stories. Stories all tended to grow with time, but I believe there may be a kernel of truth in them here and there if you can single them out and substantiate them with tangible or proven facts. Personal diaries and letters are a plethora of uncatalogued evidence, but it takes time to wade through them. The truth will stand on it's own merit, but it will still be disputed by the uninformed.

L.C.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other

I think you could be right about FJ...Looking at Excelsior Springs which was discovered in 1882 and turned into the Elms Resort, similar to Monegaw Springs in SWMO that they and the Youngers among other big players frequented.

I've never heard the expression Falcon Eye Frank either...

Welcome RM!

Kace

Rebelsmom

Jan 17, 2017
Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well don't get to excited about the falcon thing,can't be proved yet. I picked up the slang from my mom who heard the expression used and can't remember where. It came to her later when she saw the face of a man on a bluff with a birds head carved in his eye,followed in the direction it was pointing and found the same bird on a large rock several yards away. And for someone to get to that bluff would have to be a bird or know how to repel .

Rebelsmom

Jan 17, 2017
Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, L.C. , Rebel-KGC and other researchers, has either of you ever looked into the James boy's family where-abouts when the family ran the Black Horse Tavern in Lexington? Their mother Zerelda Cole James worked there when she was a young girl, is that when she met Robert sallee? And was Roberts family connected to any of the suspected or known KGC?

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
So, L.C. , Rebel-KGC and other researchers, has either of you ever looked into the James boy's family where-abouts when the family ran the Black Horse Tavern in Lexington? Their mother Zerelda Cole James worked there when she was a young girl, is that when she met Robert sallee? And was Roberts family connected to any of the suspected or known KGC?

In Midway?

I believe Zerelda met Robert at a Revival...They came to Missouri where he founded two churches that are still there.

I've never heard of any KGC connections with RS James family. He went with church members to California looking for gold and didn't return.

I've read where Frank James saw him during the war, but there is nothing I've found to back that up.

Kace

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
In Midway?

I've never heard of any KGC connections with RS James family.

Kace

There is more than one account of the history of the Baptist movement into Missouri and other states. It seems one man started accumulating information and writing it and had an untimely death. the work would be abandoned and then picked back up by several others who were self appointed to complete that task to their liking. http://fusion.bcpl.org/Repository/Spencer_s_History_of_Ky_Baptists_v1.pdf

However, the Southern Baptist movement into Missouri started in 1854 and as the years went by the mission there intensified and redirected it's motives. In reality the Southern Baptist movement stemmed from the South into the North to over ride the Northern Baptists anti-slavery motives. The Southern Baptists were pro-slavery advocates and they were used by the K.G.C. to spread the word where they were needed to stamp out any moral conflicts about slavery and the owning of slaves. In my opinion, even though there is no clear cut evidence to point out K.G.C. in the congregations, you can bet that they were using the Southern Baptists movement to their full advantage in Missouri and elsewhere. The division of North and South in the Baptists churches started choosing sides in 1845. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Baptist_Convention

L.C.

Last edited:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
There is more than one account of the history of the Baptist movement into Missouri and other states. It seems one man started accumulating information and writing it and had an untimely death. the work would be abandoned and then picked back up by several others who were self appointed to complete that task to their liking. http://fusion.bcpl.org/Repository/Spencer_s_History_of_Ky_Baptists_v1.pdf

However, the Southern Baptist movement into Missouri started in 1854 and as the years went by the mission there intensified and redirected it's motives. In reality the Southern Baptist movement stemmed from the South into the North to over ride the Northern Baptists anti-slavery motives. The Southern Baptists were pro-slavery advocates and they were used by the K.G.C. to spread the word where they were needed to stamp out any moral conflicts about slavery and the owning of slaves. In my opinion, even though there is no clear cut evidence to point out K.G.C. in the congregations, you can bet that they were using the Southern Baptists movement to their full advantage in Missouri and elsewhere. The division of North and South in the Baptists churches started choosing sides in 1845. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Baptist_Convention

L.C.

Heck Yeah...The Southern and Free Will Baptists Still Have Traveling Ministers going to small communities once or twice a month. Everything revolved around that denomination and the weeklong Revivals!

I'll see if I can find some old writings about the revivals that came to town...Amazing.

I did read that RS James was going to become a Methodist minister when he got back to Clay County. Evidently one of his brothers was a Methodist minister.

Kace

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread