One tough thing to swallow about the KGC ...

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
It was an extravagant marker, very expensive for the time it was made. Not a carving. I have always assumed that it was the Illuminati. After tracing these men and their families and ties to other families into the 1600's. It has become a question we can not answer with facts at this time, but a lot of circumstantial evidence has come to light. We have only two markers that point in that direction, but they are for real, and associated with some very prominent people. just can't say at this time what the heck they are relating to, with what we have to go on.

L.C.:thumbsup:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
It was an extravagant marker, very expensive for the time it was made. Not a carving. I have always assumed that it was the Illuminati. After tracing these men and their families and ties to other families into the 1600's. It has become a question we can not answer with facts at this time, but a lot of circumstantial evidence has come to light. We have only two markers that point in that direction, but they are for real, and associated with some very prominent people. just can't say at this time what the heck they are relating to, with what we have to go on. L.C.:thumbsup:

Was the marker a tombstone or was it above the door of a private residence?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Or George,s letter could be interpreted as,..I can neither confirm nor deny that other parties beyond those commonly recognized as creating the outline for our current system did or did not get a foot in the door of its mechanization. Some of which may be from older named institutions,both those parties and their mechanizations as their presence has been confirmed.
Funny nobody, you mentioning bridge cranes. A 60/30 was involved in my current/ often use of a chair with wheels.They will it seems when provided the power, do what they are told without hesitation despite the objections of nonusers affected. Not unlike some people. Who to blame then?The designer,the power,the operator,the mechanisms,or the victims all together ,or argued in parts?. Then can the protagonist fade or blend into part of the whole. Add plural for a layered effect and it approaches your group(s) in the open shadow(s).

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Here's a thought for you guys. What if all of your "big pictures" are just parts of a bigger picture? or a completed "Structure"

BIG PICTURE.jpg

Think about it... L.C. Baker:thumbsup:

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
... And perhaps I presume too much, but I don't doubt, Springfield, that you are as intensely curious as I as to what and when The Singularity was that spawned it all. And why ...

... A previous signature of Springfield's contained a line from Karl Marx, well, I always trusted that was the source...

Nice short summary, Nobody. First things first - that quote was from Groucho, not Karl. I wasn't aware Karl ever had much of a sense of humor.

I sort of decided a while back that only the boys at the very top of the Big Club can have access to the answer to the Big Question, as has been the case since folks started asking it. I imagine the original Big Boys were in on the scam from day one, and their progeny ever since have had the job of keeping the secret and running the planet's events. Yeah, most likely it's still a blood thing. The gods became kings and the kings became bankers. All the rises and falls, exploitations, wars, religions, civilizations, joys, sorrows, periods of lightness and darkness, philosophies, speculations, buying selling, hunting, gathering, etc., has served to give us something to do while we wait for the Next Big Thing. "All the world's a stage, and we have our entrances and exits...", and all that. My curiosity has rationalized the whole experience as a morph joining Sitchin on the physical realm with Matus on the spiritual side (well, around book five and later, anyway). Or something similar. Or not.

Since humans are basicly animalistic, but trainable, the hierarchy's primary function seems to be crowd control - keep them busy and afraid. If one of them shows signs of awareness, move him up to sergeant. The real curious ones may get a desk job - maybe even become an inquisitor. As far as the KGC, Jesuits, Masons, et all, they're only original thinkers up to the fence they will never climb. There's probably pretty scarce seating at the top. The Greek gods used to have a knee-slapping fun time f#&%ing with humans - I imagine it's probably the same today. Interestingly, human life has never been highly valued by those in charge.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Nice short summary, Nobody. First things first - that quote was from Groucho, not Karl. I wasn't aware Karl ever had much of a sense of humor. I sort of decided a while back that only the boys at the very top of the Big Club can have access to the answer to the Big Question, as has been the case since folks started asking it. I imagine the original Big Boys were in on the scam from day one, and their progeny ever since have had the job of keeping the secret and running the planet's events. Yeah, most likely it's still a blood thing. The gods became kings and the kings became bankers. All the rises and falls, exploitations, wars, religions, civilizations, joys, sorrows, periods of lightness and darkness, philosophies, speculations, buying selling, hunting, gathering, etc., has served to give us something to do while we wait for the Next Big Thing. "All the world's a stage, and we have our entrances and exits...", and all that. My curiosity has rationalized the whole experience as a morph joining Sitchin on the physical realm with Matus on the spiritual side (well, around book five and later, anyway). Or something similar. Or not. Since humans are basicly animalistic, but trainable, the hierarchy's primary function seems to be crowd control - keep them busy and afraid. If one of them shows signs of awareness, move him up to sergeant. The real curious ones may get a desk job - maybe even become an inquisitor. As far as the KGC, Jesuits, Masons, et all, they're only original thinkers up to the fence they will never climb. There's probably pretty scarce seating at the top. The Greek gods used to have a knee-slapping fun time f#&%ing with humans - I imagine it's probably the same today. Interestingly, human life has never been highly valued by those in charge.

(Sitting at campfire... drinking Cowboy Coffee, musing): "And Humans have been dealing with Existential Angst ever since...".

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
(Sitting at campfire... drinking Cowboy Coffee, musing): "And Humans have been dealing with Existential Angst ever since...".

Right on. Like they say, "Fear is the mind killer." So is thinking too much. At some point I think it's best to just 'do what you gotta do and keep moving' on'. We can't change the world. Hell, we can't even change ourselves.

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Going back to 2 time Medal of Honor recipient Marine Corp Major General Butler's speech, I'm curious as to if anyone picked up on an apparent insinuation of his, concerning what is not worth going to war to protect - the Constitution. Only The Bill of Rights. And only your home....

"Go west young man ..."

North America always has been, and remains a business venture at heart. Financed from elsewhere. With an empty continent brimming with resources and development potential at hand, and nothing but expendable savages in the way, it seems to me that the most expediant way of getting the ball rolling is to give free rein to the folks heading west - the ones paving the way for the investors who would exploit all the hard work. Unfetter them and get out of their way. Give them all the 'rights' they want. After all, the money guys would own the forests, mines, railroads and towns and the rabble would have the right to borrow money from them to pay for farm expenses and town mortgages.

Then, after 150 years, when the free land is gone and the states have been set up from sea to shining sea, you form your own national bank and funny money to systematically bleed the wealth from the rubes themselves through money devaluation. Another hundred years down the road, when the people don't have a pot to piss in, drop the hammer on 'rights' by gradually introducing a police state to control the masses whose ancestors enriched you. Mission accomplished - continent exploited, mortgages foreclosed. Sweet. City of London says, "See, I told you we didn't lose no stinkin' war over there."

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
WOW! Gonna PARTY, tonight...?

I am. Put a friend in the way of a windfall and will receive a hospitable beer for it tonight.
As for large volume of coffee,it replaced pineapples as hospitality symbol and brick of tea for fortune ,we are north and south toasting each other as usual over the hospitable truce of coffee.We can disagree later. Over an open fire coffee where old men can ,like on some threads,(unlike this one) follow only by listening, as the hounds (treasure hunters)snuffle the earth,then wander off all points of the compass till a cold trailer roohoots a question, followed later by a strike dog opening up on a hot trail bringing the whole pack into a chorus while we chuckle and pour another one. Same o ,we cross trails a fire comes in handy..:coffee2: Would make for interesting rock carvings cut in the firelight of the new" civil",civil war where a cup spells time out to compare notes between two, to soon old, to late patient acquaintances.

golden_king_banner.jpg

Last edited:

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Great exchange and novel ideas. Now,, Let me throw you a curve ball. Suppose that certain clavens were designated for specific roles in the overall plan. Most only having 1 or 2 Knights in them, some with none. Some, nearly all members were Knights. This is why the caches are grouped in certain locations. The initial plan of the "golden circle" was destroyed by the Illuminati as it would have "screwed the pooch" as far as their plans. As they slowly infiltrated the ranks, the Knights shrank also as they raised the security to accept new members. It became almost impossible to find people that were 3rd generation members. As far as I know, the hoarding stopped around 1940. If you want to find who may have been a Knight, research gun shop owners in the 40's 50's and 60's. Any rural or isolated locations are good spots to detect around.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread