One tough thing to swallow about the KGC ...

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
skepticism is understandable with the information you have available to base your opinion on. I would only suggest that you aim your sights higher up the ladder when trying to understand how they did what they did, without being detected as a whole. Great post, enjoyed it!

L.C. Baker:thumbsup:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I thought you Masons were a little more thoughtful and well spoken then that ...

To be a Freemason you must be unanimously initiated by the Order, as a gentleman without questionable character. To not be a freemason, is to be on the outside of that group looking in. This has led to many misconceptions throughout history about the organization, based strictly on the opinions of those people in group "B" who are on the outside looking in.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Perhaps, this is who the KGC morphed into, eh? All that gold was being relocated/retrieved to fund Major General Smedley Butler: For the record, since he was mentioned in a 'positive' light, FDR is of the Anglo-American branch, as is the Bush family (although acted as an intermediary of sorts with Hitler until he deviated from the plan). Teddy Roosevelt was even more reverent to the German monarchs in England. Melting coins to bullion to rebury to wait for that day, finally, when the South could rise again with ye 'ol Rebel Yell? Or a fascist/corporate entity, once known as the KGC, gets that money to fund Butler, and when he turns them down, intervenes between Hitler and the Anglo/New York/Zionist oligarchical branch and diverts that gold to his military? Yea, Rebel, my truth is a lot, lot more realistic than what most consider to be falsely true ...

YOU have both NAZI & FASCIST tendencies...?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
To be a Freemason you must be unanimously initiated by the Order, as a gentleman without questionable character. To not be a freemason, is to be on the outside of that group looking in. This has led to many misconceptions throughout history about the organization, based strictly on the opinions of those people in group "B" who are on the outside looking in. L.C. Baker:thumbsup:

ACCEPTED, Initiated->Raised (1-3)...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hmmm ... it appears you have transcended the state of 'derisive, giddy, giggling' into one of being entirely nonsensical. May I humbly suggest, Bro. Rebel, you are going the wrong way ... Do you have anything, insightful, thoughtful or meaningful to add to this? Or have we all seen the entirely dissapointing extent of what ya got for us? P.S. It is wholly unnecessary to take up space in this thread and on people's screens by quoting my entire post, video included. Certainly with your response. It does nothing but disrupt the flow of the conversation. But perhaps that was your intent, as you certainly don't seem to be here to add anything valuable to the conversation ...

YOU called ME "Bro. Rebel"; are YOU of "the Craft"...? It is true, I have NOTHING to "add"... BUT! YOU are ATTACKING me, PERSONALLY; YOU are ATTACKING Freemasonry... were YOU "kicked" out of the Craft...? Hmmm...

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Nobody, you don,t buy alleged activity in 30,s then you go on to allege ties to other alleged theories tied to 30,s theories not subscribed to(volumes of wealth ,gold based).Thats my kind of ties that get tangled fast then cut up and sorted one at a time. I,m not following the K.G.C. alleged wealth of gold coins,let alone a German connection. Perhaps definite proof will surface?yet quite a jump from hidden outdated coin debate.
O.K.. I,ll leave overseas possibilities alone in thirties beyond such areas being a market for discounted gold in any form. Without proof of large quantities of gold herein K.G.C.,s possession, debating its use,planned use or fate is speculative at best. I leave the local masons be though they did have their doors open a while back for questiions,yours would have been a good one. No chaos attributed to them yet... There are others though with trouble swallowing someother K.G.C. actions.
Kinross Gold Corporation (USA) (NYSE:KGC) Investor Class Action Lawsuit Over Slleged Securities Laws Violations In Connection with filed | Shareholders Foundation
Need coins turned back to gold, even in the thirties speculatively ,just run them through a gold mining company, maybe.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nobody, follow our rules...

No attacks or insults, this includes "busting chops" as you phrase it ..

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes i read the entire thread... please follow our rules...

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ummm ... okay. I'll make sure to reread the TOS to look for that double standard you grant Rebel, so I understand it better so as not to further provoke yer ire ...

I suggest you have issue with moderation take it to pm as per our rules. I read the thread and your the one out of line.

Rebel did not break any rules in this post.

True to YOU... doesn't fit in with me; WHERE is "Indy" Jones...? NAZIS are "on the rise"!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
releventchair

I don't know that I completely understood the thought you were trying to get across here. Are you suggesting a link between Kinross Gold Co. (KGC on the NYSE) and the KGC of the late 1800's? Or?
Maim objective was to see if your response would propose separation between Masons and K.G.C..
Backtracking origins of some gold companies finds lots of tentacles grasping other companies,mines and people,crimes and lawsuits and who really knows what of inventories?

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
There is something I've seen in my research that could relate to this subject. After the Civil War there was a large amount of foreign gold and silver coin that had been donated to the Confederate cause. Almost all of this gold and silver came from European countries and was considered contraband by the Federal government. It was decided to move this coin from the east coast to the west coast. Because the coin made jingling noise when stored in bag, it was decided to melt the coin down and create crude bars that were easier to handle and not as noisy. The bars were moved to California and taken to a smelter run by a man who was a KGC member during the war. The KGC guy knew right off that the bars were made of coin. He reworked the bars in a matter that the bars could not be identified as coin metal. The bars were later shipped back east.
There is a link that I could post but I will not because it would give away the location of a site I've been trying to protect for several years.

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
... Boy, alot of coincidences occurring there when the KGC was supposedly accessing caches to turn into bullion 'cause of the Gold Act, eh Springfield?
I tend to agree with a lot of what you're saying in this thread - keep it up. The big picture certainly must include the kgc (heavy hitters in their own right, to be sure), who may have been, like all faithful servants, 'useful idiots' - minions for a larger cause that they may not have been fully vested in. We don't know and anyone who does certainly isn't posting on this forum, IMO. Why would they, except maybe to continue building the legend? The flood of speculation about the kgc that began back in the '90's seems to have high-centered a bit lately, although LC Baker has made things interesting the past several months. Nonetheless, the action has always, and still is, in City of London, the city within a city, IMO.

Interesting stuff about Smedley - a bit nostalgic for me. I was handed a mimeographed (ha!) copy of his War Is A Racket back in August 1968, in Grant Park, Chicago. Boy, that was an eye-opener.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
mdog your word is good as ,well, silver with me.:hello: I would not have you risk a sites integrity to prove a point but would with some others. Your having helped me in the past a big reason.
One of your research findings, documented well enough that I wanted badly to add to another thread, but after figuring having to contact you for permission and wait for a reply, my passion and the thread cooled enough to think., It would have answered the original poster so well.To my thinking anyway,but who knows if it needed to be told, a feeling said leave it be. You likely viewed it anyway. Thanks for the interesting post with California in it. Gold &silver.
Pretty, shiny, silver,hmmm.

Last edited:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Quick question for you L.C. Baker, if you are still around. Have you, in your research, come across the name Upham in Texas and/or California, perhaps coming into financial prominence in the 1900's, perhaps around Depression time?

I suggest nothing, but it is just a name that has been nagging at me for quite some time that has my eyebrow raised, but have not followed through with any research.

There was a senator in the state of California at the right time named Upham, but he was considered an opposition to the organization. No link in Texas that I can find, but the Upham name is linked to Texas oil money. Our K.G.C. oil man had nothing to do with the Upham oil co. from Texas, nor did the key identified K.G.C. member we know from Texas. I can therefore say, as far as we know the name Upham is not associated with any of our identified K.G.C. operations, or members. Just our 4 cents

Last edited:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
"One last thing I want to throw out there for folks who may scoff when they hear people talk of the reality of the existence of a thing called the Illuminati. Available evidence certainly shows that at the very least, the Illuminati did exist."

The illuminati are real? The roots to the Knights Templar are real? these are two questions we have asked ourselves. The Illuminati is what we believe to be behind the foreign financing of several operations that were considered to be K.G.C.in the beginning (pre civil war), and then turned to O.A.K.(1863) and then went underground completely(illuminati)(1930's). There were generation shifts (exchanges of power through family names) as the group (Illuminati?) took hold of the power and money. It was always a plan in motion that was based on old ideals. We suspect they are involved to some degree because of several signs that have been located, such as a emblem of the arch of the covenant along with the emblem on it with the circle design, but without the angels touching wings on top. There is also a maltese cross symbol that we at first took to be a "southern cross", but have found that it represented the man as a Knight templar (1860's). It's all a guessing game of who's who, and we only know so many players at this time. I am sure as information and names come out in the future, real historians will find what we want to know. :thumbsup: L.C. Baker

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The Illuminati from over the "little pond" DID get into America in the New England States; THAT is why President Bro. George Washington "reacted". There were MANY "Knights"-related Orders after the Confederate War... Free-Masonic Knights Templar is one; aka Knights Templar. I am NOT a FKT. FKT is NOT part of the Holy Royal Arch/RAM.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread