More Proof that J. Frank Dalton was Jesse Woodson James

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
BACK to Dalton, now... I DO believe that Dalton was "using" Jesse James' name, & WAS KGC. There was just too much info in his "story" that "felt" true. I WILL get a copy of the book, someday; read it "on-line" for FREE years, ago. SO! Carry on with Dalton (we have a LOT of DALTON families in Bedford County, in the SOUTHWEST side, near Roanoke, Va.); Jesse & Frank visited their kin here, and LATER, according to "legends"... buried "something" HUGE in EASTERN Roanoke County, Va. near Mill Mountain. LOL!

Citiboy289

Aug 9, 2012
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Various depends on the need at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Read !!!! This stuff is so interesting

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hi Texas Jay and everyone. I have really been enjoying this thread. I really do not know if J. Frank Dalton was Jesse James The man, or Just Jesse James the title. History has proved that there were many JJ's. One thing that has not been addressed in this thread is " Al Jennings." Al was a well know outlaw that more than likely had ties to the KGC. Al also testified that J.Frank Dalton was indeed Jesse James.

Another well known figure that may help is Will Rogers. Not Much has ever been addressed about Will, But he was alot like Ben Franklin and Albert Pike. He spent a lot of time traveling Europe. I don't know if he had masonic ties or visited the lodge of the 9 sisters but it would sure connect some dots if he did.

They call him a humorist, but no matter how you slice it he was a politician. He may not of had a celebrated office but he worked both sides of the party lines to get what he wanted.

This was the agenda of the restructured KGC. To take control from with in the government.

Pinwheel

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
"This was the agenda of the restructured KGC. To take control from with in the government."

How about "to regain control of the government" that is what actually was going on Pinwheel. But I don't know about what Will Rogers was doing....

L.C.

OP
OP
Texas Jay

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Pinwheel and everyone. Several people investigated the man known as J. Frank Dalton and most of them confirmed that he was the real Jesse Woodson James. Three who confirmed this were Rudy Turilli, Henry J. Walker, and Bud Hardcastle. I came to my conclusion that Dalton was Jesse James after carefully reading the books by Turilli, Walker and many others and from extensive conversations with my friend Bud Hardcastle. One of the most convincing pieces of evidence came from a very surprising source. While I was still studying Jesse Woodson James, I ordered an old Frontier Times magazine that had an article by Carl Breihan in it called "The Last Pretender". Breihan was a well-known Dalton naysayer but he made a grave error when he chose the two photos to put at the top of his article. He chose a photo of a young Jesse Woodson James and put it side-by-side one of "J. Frank Dalton". The first thing I noticed when I opened the magazine up to that article, were the very visible identical scars that ran down the left side of both faces! Later copies of the younger Jesse clearly show where efforts to paint over or disguise this telltale scar were made but Breihan's article included the earlier untouched version.
~Texas Jay
Home - William C. "Bloody Bill" Anderson

Attachments

• magarticle-Dalton-James.jpg
    magarticle-Dalton-James.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 575

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
"This was the agenda of the restructured KGC. To take control from with in the government."

How about "to regain control of the government" that is what actually was going on Pinwheel. But I don't know about what Will Rogers was doing....

L.C.

Hi L.C. I find your statement very interesting. It seems to infer that the KGC had control of the government at one time and had lost that control.

I find that most of the Bullbutter we have be feed about the civil war is all wrong. First we were feed that the war was about slavery. Then some Knew it to be about State rights and the federal government forceing it's will upon individual states. Bullbutter. Those who look beyond the distractions and sees the truth knows that the Civil War was instigated by the same people who created The Fanny May and Freddy Mac crisis. And they are not Americans. The latter crisis has been the greatest exchange of wealth the world has ever known. The Civil war was probably a match the numbers were just smaller due to the times. Well what I am saying is that Americans are not or ever have been in control of the government since before the civil war. There has only been an allusion of an American controlled goverment.

Will Rogers was from the Oklahoma territory. Cherokee tribe I believe. After the War Texas was the new Capital of the Confederacy and much of The KGC goings on. Oklahoma and Arkansas were the buffer Zones. The outlaws could make their raids up north and loose those possies in the Indian territories. I can't prove it yet but I believe Will was a Quiet Man Where J. Frank Dalton "Jesse Woodson James was a loud man. A distraction, You keep your eye on him so Will could do his work.

Pinwheel

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
" Well what I am saying is that Americans are not or ever have been in control of the government since before the civil war. There has only been an allusion of an American controlled government."

Very well put Pinwheel!

Yes, the Knights of the Golden Circle and their forefathers were in control of this country until 1860. They lost control when Lincoln was elected, and never regained it fully until the reconstruction was complete. Their money was the foundation of many controlling interest of this country after that, and to this day continues to make more money and manipulate this government. Not as the K.G.C. or the O.A.K., but as fourth and fifth generation business men in control of massive accumulation of funds that have been building sense the reconstruction. Their products remain on the shelves, so to speak.

L.C.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi Pinwheel and everyone. Several people investigated the man known as J. Frank Dalton and most of them confirmed that he was the real Jesse Woodson James. Three who confirmed this were Rudy Turilli, Henry J. Walker, and Bud Hardcastle. I came to my conclusion that Dalton was Jesse James after carefully reading the books by Turilli, Walker and many others and from extensive conversations with my friend Bud Hardcastle. One of the most convincing pieces of evidence came from a very surprising source. While I was still studying Jesse Woodson James, I ordered an old Frontier Times magazine that had an article by Carl Breihan in it called "The Last Pretender". Breihan was a well-known Dalton naysayer but he made a grave error when he chose the two photos to put at the top of his article. He chose a photo of a young Jesse Woodson James and put it side-by-side one of "J. Frank Dalton". The first thing I noticed when I opened the magazine up to that article, were the very visible identical scars that ran down the left side of both faces! Later copies of the younger Jesse clearly show where efforts to paint over or disguise this telltale scar were made but Breihan's article included the earlier untouched version.
~Texas Jay
Home - William C. "Bloody Bill" Anderson

I believe that most of the debatable statements contained in J.J. was one of his names, is only debatable due to to the questionable character of the author of the book. The fact that the author may have taken liberties during the book's creation leads to speculation of truth and doubt. just my two cents.

L.C.

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I believe that most of the debatable statements contained in J.J. was one of his names, is only debatable due to to the questionable character of the author of the book. The fact that the author may have taken liberties during the book's creation leads to speculation of truth and doubt. just my two cents.

L.C.

Hi L.C. and T.J. I don't know if you guys have it or know about it. The Book Jesse James and the Lost Cause. Written by Jesse James III. It has a great deal of the same information as Jesse James was one of his names. I Got my copy from Amazon from around $15.00.last year. Not every thing lines up with JJ was one of his names, but they have different authors. If I think one has more validly than the other, I would hang my hat on JJ and the lost cause even though it does not have all the information.

Pinwheel

okietreasurehunter

Oct 12, 2004
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
TF 900, Schonstedt, Whites, Garrett, GPR, etc.
I got it firsthand, from the son of one of the guys who brought Dalton to Lawton Oklahoma and introduced him as Jesse James, that it was nothing more than a publicity stunt. He said Dalton had to borrow a shirt and tie because he was too broke to buy them for pictures.

okietreasurehunter

Oct 12, 2004
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Notice how the Jesse James signature signed by Dalton on the cover of Jesse James Rides Again is different from the signature on the postcard shown previously on this thread

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Notice how the Jesse James signature signed by Dalton on the cover of Jesse James Rides Again is different from the signature on the postcard shown previously on this thread

Hi Okie. Just wondering. Do you know if the signature on the book cover is the signature of the man in the picture or was it done by the publisher or a sectary who had permission to do that? The later is often done in publishing and showbiz. Many Thanks

Pinwheel

okietreasurehunter

Oct 12, 2004
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
This is a sample of J Frank's handwriting from 1942. Notice how his capital I is totally different from the one on the postcard. You can also see a number of other differences in other letters as well

OP
OP
Texas Jay

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

L.C.

Dr. Roy Roush was well-acquainted with both Orvus Howk and Del Schrader, co-authors of Jesse James Was One of His Names, and he wrote extensively about what really happened before the book was published. According to Roush, who exhibits letters from the two authors in one of his KGC books, Howk aka Jesse James III furnished Schrader with only the first segment of the book. Schrader was under a publisher's deadline to complete it and when he asked Howk for the remaining segments, Howk demanded more money. Schrader didn't have it and Howk pulled a gun on him during an argument. Howk never gave Schrader the remaining segments so Schrader had to write the rest of the book based on his memory of what Howk had told him and with what appears to have been a pretty good imagination.
~Texas Jay

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread