SECRET SOCIETIES WITHIN SECRET SOCIETIES / UNKNOWN FREEMASON/K.G.C./O.A.K./POLITICIAN

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Anyone ever heard of a Freemason hiding that fact from the public until his death? After his death, this man had affixed his finished ashler in symbolisms that would only be recognised by the initiated. By initiated I mean initiated into all of the above named groups in the title to this post. He was a spy of many secret societies, living out his days unrecognized as such by the opposition, with whom he commingled.
That is as deep undercover as you can get. :thumbsup:

L.C. Baker

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Through this man and others like him, a vast amount of top secret information was gained, and things were swayed to the organization(s) benefit when possible.

L.C.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
This only makes sense to me. The KGC was large and not a secret society before, during and after the Civil War. They could easily be infiltrated by anybody looking for information or the location of valuables. It's my opinion that the real secret societies were family oriented and kept their intentions and affairs to themselves. I don't think they had any loyalties to any cause or government. Over the centuries these families grew into big organizations, but still secretive. The guy you write about above showed his hand by the symbolism he displayed after his death which would draw attention to his family. The smart people use diversion and human nature to hide their trail.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
This only makes sense to me. The KGC was large and not a secret society before, during and after the Civil War. They could easily be infiltrated by anybody looking for information or the location of valuables. It's my opinion that the real secret societies were family oriented and kept their intentions and affairs to themselves. I don't think they had any loyalties to any cause or government. Over the centuries these families grew into big organizations, but still secretive. The guy you write about above showed his hand by the symbolism he displayed after his death which would draw attention to his family. The smart people use diversion and human nature to hide their trail.

That is exactly what happened too. However, he like many others involved may have not placed their own medallion (map piece)because #1 They were dead and #2 the medallions were placed in accordance with another secret cipher and code that was not made until after some of them were already dead. We are leaning towards Albert Pike having placed the medallions himself. It would have required specific surveying skills and knowledge about Freemasonry that he had, and he was a man of the same caliber or higher as those we have identified as Knights. There were deposits made in different places in different years. but all for the same organization. Some of the markers and symbols already existed and were used by them, and some of the markers were made or placed by them as they laid out the trail.

L.C.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
That is exactly what happened too. However, he like many others involved may have not placed their own medallion (map piece)because #1 They were dead and #2 the medallions were placed in accordance with another secret cipher and code that was not made until after some of them were already dead. We are leaning towards Albert Pike having placed the medallions himself. It would have required specific surveying skills and knowledge about Freemasonry that he had, and he was a man of the same caliber or higher as those we have identified as Knights. There were deposits made in different places in different years. but all for the same organization. Some of the markers and symbols already existed and were used by them, and some of the markers were made or placed by them as they laid out the trail. L.C.

L.C., I want to make sure I get this right. Did they set up the site using clues that represent the different degrees of Freemasonry? Why would Pike have set up the site? Is it possible that Pike was the diversion? The trail had to begin somewhere, maybe with a story, written or verbal, and are you sure you picked up the trail at the beginning?

Pike was a guy who seemed to stick out in a crowd and with his history during the Civil War he was probably somebody that was watched. To me, the perfect secret society guys are the invisible people that you don't even notice, the bellhop in your hotel, the clerk who balances your books, the barber who cuts your hair. People who avoid calling attention to themselves. They are content to stay quietly in the background and collect information. Just my opinion.

There was a discussion in another thread about a picture of the unfinished pyramid. Maybe the unfinished top represents these invisible people who gather information from all the visible resources beneath them.... invisible people but in plain sight for all of us to see.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Did they set up the site using clues that represent the different degrees of Freemasonry? No

Why would Pike have set up the site? "SET UP" to us means "the top dog" that coded the map after it was made by a craftsman that poured the pieces. He possibly even even collected the other inner circle members pieces as they died and may have possibly even placed them in position.

Is it possible that Pike was the diversion? He has been named in this by no one but me, and it is only speculation due to the celestial writing on one of the pieces and the heavy masonic influence. he has been tied to none of our men except through the masonic brotherhood.

the perfect secret society guys are the invisible people that you don't even notice, the bellhop in your hotel, the clerk who balances your books, the barber who cuts your hair. I have made reference to this very thing in several of my post on here. I couldn't agree with you more.

It is all visible and has been for 150 + years. It is symbolism that nobody noticed until 1970. The invisible was only buried about 12 " deep.

Thanks for the questions, as always it is just my two cents, L.C.:thumbsup:

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
Thanks to L.C. & mdog on the visible and invisible portions of the kgc and others. I remember back 2 or 3 years while reading about the kgc that they brought people here from europe who were barbers, stonecutters and more different
occupations for the sole purpose to serve the kgc while going along their merry little way mostly un-noticed by most people
like mdog states. NOW things are looking up more and more for me. sometimes it only takes one small bit of information to help get over the hump. AND, L.C. what you say about the lead being poured to certain shapes makes more sense too. the poor sucker that poured them probably thought that someone was a little short upstairs.
Good stuff you guys -- keep it up and have a cup on me:coffee2:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
THOSE barbers, stonecutters, etc. were for the WEST USA, beyond the Mississippi... MANY little towns, mines, etc.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks to L.C. & mdog on the visible and invisible portions of the kgc and others. I remember back 2 or 3 years while reading about the kgc that they brought people here from europe who were barbers, stonecutters and more different
occupations for the sole purpose to serve the kgc while going along their merry little way mostly un-noticed by most people
like mdog states. NOW things are looking up more and more for me. sometimes it only takes one small bit of information to help get over the hump. AND, L.C. what you say about the lead being poured to certain shapes makes more sense too. the poor sucker that poured them probably thought that someone was a little short upstairs.
Good stuff you guys -- keep it up and have a cup on me:coffee2:

We have wondered about the craftsman that made these pieces. They are semi-crudely done as far as the shapes, but the intricate coding was done with a steady hand. Some symbols are made from letter stamps either used together or by there self to form the letters and shapes and symbols, and some are cut into it like art (like the bird i posted). It was not done by a professional engraver. The maker of the map carved and stamped into it, was most likely the only man to ever see it as a whole piece made up of others (PIKE?).

L.C.

horky74

Mar 21, 2013
Parkdale, OR
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Last fall I was hiking in the Ochoco forest and came upon a rock that had very "unusual" (deliberate) markings/glyph's on it. I was wondering if one of you folks could recommend a good book that I could possibly use to decipher these symbols? Thanks, horky74

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last fall I was hiking in the Ochoco forest and came upon a rock that had very "unusual" (deliberate) markings/glyph's on it. I was wondering if one of you folks could recommend a good book that I could possibly use to decipher these symbols? Thanks, horky74

how about morals and dogma by Albert Pike , but be prepared

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other

There is not one book that will help you by it's self. You will need many. Start by knowing your BIBLE for you must first be worthy of decoding anything you found if it is K.G.C. or O.A.K. symbols. Then when you get done with that, start going through these threads, you will be amazed at what these guys can help you with.

L.C. Baker:thumbsup:

Hillbilly Joe

Feb 5, 2014
MT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ran over this statement while looking at another site, it made me wonder if anyone has ran into the group from France, The Seasons? It would seem to me that a trail would have to be someplace for the below statement to be fact. Just wondering. Thank You in advance!

The Order of the Knights of the Golden Circle was a secret organization dedicated to revolution and conquest. Two of its better known members were Jesse James and John Wilkes Booth. [...] It had close ties with a secret society in France called The Seasons, which itself was a branch of the Illuminati.

— G. Edward Griffin; The Creature From Jekyll Island
Site Statistics

More on the seasons, Armand Barbès - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I ran over this statement while looking at another site, it made me wonder if anyone has ran into the group from France, The Seasons? It would seem to me that a trail would have to be someplace for the below statement to be fact. Just wondering. Thank You in advance!

The Order of the Knights of the Golden Circle was a secret organization dedicated to revolution and conquest. Two of its better known members were Jesse James and John Wilkes Booth. [...] It had close ties with a secret society in France called The Seasons, which itself was a branch of the Illuminati.

— G. Edward Griffin; The Creature From Jekyll Island
Site Statistics

More on the seasons, Armand Barbès - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is a reason that the first call went to Jekyll Island.........:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread