WHERE DID THE KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLES MONEY TRAIL(S) BEGIN AND LEAD TO?

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
more like ROBBING HOOD! They were always 4 steps ahead of what was coming next.

Great stuff, L.C.:thumbsup:

P.S. 4 as in change directions here and there and here and then again over there......:laughing7:

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
L.C. I think that Rebel and I were looking more at a Keystone than anything else. H.T.W.S.S.T.K.S. Think York, Nebraska or York Pennsylvania . It will become clear. Like I said over a triangle. Remember three is the number that you want to keep in your head in all of this. Look at your cross again how many times does the numbers 1 and 2 come up 1+2=3. I am working on it believe me HE who must be obeyed was a master of the Puzzle.

S.D.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Mark Morton the son of J. Sterling Morton, secretary of agriculture in Grover Cleveland's second administration, and cousin of Levi P. Morton, vice president during the presidency of Benjamin Harrison,.......In retirement, Levi P Morton served as President of the Metropolitan Club at One East Sixtieth Street, New York, between 1900 and 1911. He was preceded in that office by J. Pierpont Morgan; and succeeded by Frank Knight Sturgis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Morton_(businessman)

Levi P. Morton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.amazon.com/Financiers-Railroads-1869-1889-Morton-Company/dp/0874131480

It's all there in black and white.....happy reading!

L.C. Baker

Last edited:

Citiboy289

Aug 9, 2012
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Various depends on the need at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As always when L C and Rebel get on a thread --- IT IS ALWAYS AN INTERESTING AN INFORMATIVE READ THANKS AGAIN

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
There has been many contributors including yourself Citiboy289 to this thread and other K.G.C. threads on tnet that have inspired US all to seek the truth and facts about the K.G.C./O.A.K/ and their involvement with the Freemasons (Not Present day Freemasons) The rebuttals and debating of information and our own biased speculations separating the fiction, myths and rumors from the facts will create good speculation and educate us. I believe as long as we can admit when we are proven wrong and drive each other in the right direction with congratulations on the accomplishment of finding the facts we will all benefit from it. There is a lot of wisdom to be learned in the old threads as well. I get lost sometimes and end up looking at so many open pages I forget what it was that I was looking for.:laughing7:
Thanks, L.C.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
There has been many contributors including yourself Citiboy289 to this thread and other K.G.C. threads on tnet that have inspired US all to seek the truth and facts about the K.G.C./O.A.K/ and their involvement with the Freemasons (Not Present day Freemasons) The rebuttals and debating of information and our own biased speculations separating the fiction, myths and rumors from the facts will create good speculation and educate us. I believe as long as we can admit when we are proven wrong and drive each other in the right direction with congratulations on the accomplishment of finding the facts we will all benefit from it. There is a lot of wisdom to be learned in the old threads as well. I get lost sometimes and end up looking at so many open pages I forget what it was that I was looking for.:laughing7:
Thanks, L.C.

'Tis OK; just a "Senior Moment"...

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
:laughing7: senior moments = not quite so bad -----------
:icon_scratch: keep an eye out for Ancient days,,,,,-----:coffee2: requires a little spunk added to da coffee

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel, ancient means older than when you get all-timers -- spunk in your coffee = just a little snort of Jim Beam,
Jack Daniels, moonshine, hootch etc.

Ah YES! PARTY TIME in the MORNING! (Sounds like my "fave" Radio Station in Va.; WHAZ?).

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Mark Morton the son of J. Sterling Morton, secretary of agriculture in Grover Cleveland's second administration, and cousin of Levi P. Morton, vice president during the presidency of Benjamin Harrison,.......In retirement, Levi P Morton served as President of the Metropolitan Club at One East Sixtieth Street, New York, between 1900 and 1911. He was preceded in that office by J. Pierpont Morgan; and succeeded by Frank Knight Sturgis.

Mark Morton (businessman) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Levi P. Morton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.amazon.com/Financiers-Railroads-1869-1889-Morton-Company/dp/0874131480

It's all there in black and white.....happy reading!

L.C. Baker

and.....Racial tension in Omaha, Nebraska - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
1812 is before Andrew Jackson, who successfully won a battle against the European Bankers. He was also the first President to have an assassination attempt on him. The guy's guns misfired, and Jackson started beating the crap out of him with his cane. 1812 is just a few decades after the founding of this country. Going back even earlier puts a whole new twist on all of this and precisely how old some of these KGC marks may be and what folks like Jesse James were doing - maybe not as much stashing and more relocating/recovering and spending going on during his time, following up on older reports/rumors/maps. Merely speculation on that last part, on line of many I can see if your research is ultimately correct. That would be yet one more game changer for how to approach and research all of this stuff, for 'KGC' research could really start pre-1776, in the traditional KGC sense.

I think expeditions out to the west, namely the folks who ran them, like Pike, Frémont, et al, are people to look into and question their activities. I haven't made the dive into them completely, but I think a lot of those reports from those early expeditions to be important things to study carefully and see if there are things to be read between the lines.

You are dead on the money. Keep in mind also that Jackson's sec. of war was Lewis Cass and when Fremont went west who he reported to. Also Fremont's connection to Meriwether Lewis and the family discussions that may have taken place. Look at Cass's involvement with the early copper mining in Michigan and how that would impact the war of 1812. They were planning and organizing for sure at that time and like you said, probably even before that.

P.S. it was before his presidency, but it was the biggest reason he became president. Andrew Jackson is the only president who served in both the Revolutionary War and the War of 1812. The War of 1812 gave him the national recognition he would later need to win the presidency. After winning a major battle in this war, Jackson was promoted to major general in the U.S. Army, with command of Tennessee, Mississippi, and Louisiana.

Great stuff, L.C.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions