WHERE DID THE KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLES MONEY TRAIL(S) BEGIN AND LEAD TO?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
It is hard to say where the business began and the O.A.K. stopped. Some of those hostile take overs were planned mergers I believe. Big brother came up with the FCC and FTC in the early 1900's to do battle with a foe they really never recognized, but it would be hard to prove. I believe the money kept coming and the organization kept dieing off and regrouping. There are some companies out there that may not have any idea where their O.A.K. and K.G.C. roots came from not ever knowing that the links were in their foundations. One can speculate based on known facts and still not sew them up in the blanket so to speak.

L.C.

You likely have known ,and I risk annoying repetition and getting some what off topic.....
Near me in the Midwest was an older couple who ran a produce outfit. Great folks ,great produce. Always cheerful and friendly. A regular stop when I was a kid.
Anyway ,after they passed and before the old home was leveled , a false wall was found in the attic with K.K.K. robes and some membership records.
Of note....Members were not all representing what the klan in the south were.
Rather it had evolved into a social circle not focused on race ( evolved indeed) in which ,you do business with me ,and I do business with you.
An old concept to be sure. Though the formality stood out in this case.
Would be interesting to know how members likely to be denied elsewhere were treated ,but the hints were that it was simply social business assurance. Like a club of sorts. A large part of that was likely due to not just the geography ,but of the era too.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Rebel I hold a slightly different opinion. That the people of the south having heard the stories of death and destruction that the north was inflecting on the south. Millions and Millions of dollars and valuable were hid. Some never to be recovered. Whether by K.G.C./O.A.K. call them what you want. The Treasure is still there and some has to be in the beginning K.G.C. People in the late 1800's didn't trust banks and after the great Depression They sure didn't trust them. FDR confiscating all the gold out of the safe deposit boxes. No wonder that people use the Earth Bank like they have for centuries. Quick story to make my point. A old lady in N.W. Iowa lost her husband she went to the cemetery almost every day to tend his grave and talk to him. The town thought that she was touched. On her death bed she told here kids to dig up around Daddies head stone. They did and found over $50,000 buried. She had been thur the Great Depression and didn't trust the banks. True story I knew here son well. If that can happen with in the last 15 years how many died with out telling any one about the treasure buried out under the tool shed or behind the big tree in the grove.

Who ever buried this treasure did so by at least leaving a trail to follow. No matter how cryptic, it will lead some where and if you know how to find the right markers and read them right your fortune awaits you.

S.D.

LC...This is what I was replying to...My statements were completely on topic with SD's post...I believe.

They are off subject from your thread though since I can't say for sure what I've found at markers is KGC so I apologize...

Kace

I am not offended, no opology needed , evidently I was confused on what you were driving at and you were not even driving! LOL!:laughing7:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
You likely have known ,and I risk annoying repetition and getting some what off topic.....
Near me in the Midwest was an older couple who ran a produce outfit. Great folks ,great produce. Always cheerful and friendly. A regular stop when I was a kid.
Anyway ,after they passed and before the old home was leveled , a false wall was found in the attic with K.K.K. robes and some membership records.
Of note....Members were not all representing what the klan in the south were.
Rather it had evolved into a social circle not focused on race ( evolved indeed) in which ,you do business with me ,and I do business with you.
An old concept to be sure. Though the formality stood out in this case.
Would be interesting to know how members likely to be denied elsewhere were treated ,but the hints were that it was simply social business assurance. Like a club of sorts. A large part of that was likely due to not just the geography ,but of the era too.

I have not talked about any possible link, BUT it is a fact that C.S.A. Capt. Logan Enyart's home in Nebraska City became the first K.K.K. meeting place in Nebraska City although it may have been post mortem. The space is occupied by a funeral home at this time.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
In terms of KGC $$$$$$$$$$ Trails; reconstruction & building up SOUTHERN cities all the way to California, & MAYBE North to the Canadian borders; MANY REBS, Ex-REBS, Outlaws, KGC, etc were in the NORTH-WEST America; hence, the GREAT NORTHWEST CONSPIRACY as FEARED by the FEDS... HA!

Baja Cal. was for a short time another country on this continent with William Walker recognised as it's President by United States President Franklin Pierce who didn't seem to have a problem with how it was obtained or Walker being President. Lewis Cass was a very big fan of William Walker as well. Rebel, I believe that a lot of people would understand your typed responses better if they could read to themselves in a Southern mans excited voice! LOL!:laughing7:LC

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The federal government did battle with them in the later years, but they never really recognized their true enemy as the K.G.C. Some of this countries laws were made because of the K.G.C. and still the United States Federal Government never called them the Knights of the Golden Circle or recognized them as a secret society that was bleeding them every chance they got. Bleeding them especially deep when they had a "Brother" in the big chair. I would suggest to anyone wanting to see how the secret society conspired and worked together to milk the Federal teat, read ALL of the litigation and it's implications to see who is implicated throughout the many years of it. "Hint" La Abra Silver Mining Co. was another Federal scam ran by the K.G.C. that started during the Civil War and directly following it in 1865. It and the litigation that followed the operation would continue until Grover Cleveland's administration and beyond. Follow the money that was being paid by Mexico to La Abra and the U.S. Government as well to see how the strong arm operation worked. Our Federal law was effected by this K.G.C. operation and laws put in place to this day concerning U.S. companies operating overseas and out of the country because of them.

L.C.:thumbsup:

S.F. Nuckolls nuckolls.jpg The founder of Nebraska City, Nebraska

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/175/423/

https://books.google.com/books?id=c...nepage&q=S.F. Nuckolls La Abra Silver&f=false

https://books.google.com/books?id=T...nepage&q=S.F. Nuckolls La Abra Silver&f=false

https://books.google.com/books?id=d...nepage&q=S.F. Nuckolls La Abra Silver&f=false

https://books.google.com/books?id=T...v=onepage&q=George C. Collins, Silver&f=false

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread