WHERE DID THE KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLES MONEY TRAIL(S) BEGIN AND LEAD TO?

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The South lost the first Civil War but won the second, otherwise known as Reconstruction. With immense assistance from the KGC, the South survived Reconstruction and then rebuilt the South's economy to where it was stronger than ever.
~Texas Jay

You don't know how good it sounds to me to hear another person say that Jay!

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/k...den-circle-second-generation.html#post3643140

L.C. Baker:thumbsup:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Before the gold rush era.....there was copper and who do you think jumped in and took control of it?

L.C.

COPPER KINGS... William Andrews Clark, Marcus Daly, & F. Augustus Heinz; Butte, Montana "area". Andrew Jackson Davis was "around"... AND! Native People (aka Indians) valued Copper over Gold/Silver! "Sites" of interest for Treasure Hunters... Lincoln County, Montana; Pacific Northwest NATIONAL Scenic Trail, Flathead NATIONAL Forest, Kaniksu NATIONAL Forest, Kootenai NATIONAL Forest (ALL "FED-LAND"). Be CAREFUL... be VERY careful.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Not connected YET....but I don't doubt it considering the bailouts from the fed.....same as the automotive industry. Most anything with that many government regulations and a federal governing body is on the list to be back tracked for sure.

thanks, L.C.

HA! Wasn't Colorado Springs HQ for KGC/OAK, after the CONFEDERATE WAR...? Read that Denver, Colorado INTERNATIONAL Airport was WEIRD... with ALL kinds of symbolism (underground?). "Google" Occult Symbolism at Denver International Airport; dunno, yet...
INTERESTING!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The South lost the first Civil War but won the second, otherwise known as Reconstruction. With immense assistance from the KGC, the South survived Reconstruction and then rebuilt the South's economy to where it was stronger than ever.
~Texas Jay

AND! The TRUE focus for TRANSFORMATION was THE WEST!

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
COPPER KINGS... William Andrews Clark, Marcus Daly, & F. Augustus Heinz; Butte, Montana "area". Andrew Jackson Davis was "around"... AND! Native People (aka Indians) valued Copper over Gold/Silver! "Sites" of interest for Treasure Hunters... Lincoln County, Montana; Pacific Northwest NATIONAL Scenic Trail, Flathead NATIONAL Forest, Kaniksu NATIONAL Forest, Kootenai NATIONAL Forest (ALL "FED-LAND"). Be CAREFUL... be VERY careful.

You left out the copper king of kings.....the one behind the curtain whos was also Andrew Jackson's secretary of war The Honorable copperhead Lewis Cass

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
HA! Wasn't Colorado Springs HQ for KGC/OAK, after the CONFEDERATE WAR...? Read that Denver, Colorado INTERNATIONAL Airport was WEIRD... with ALL kinds of symbolism (underground?)...
Been to that airport many times-liked the embeded dinosaur tracks on the granit floor,artwork is a bit strange.
Sinister Sites - The Denver International Airport
The DIA replaced the STAPLETON AIRPORT,which was named after Denver Mayor Benjamin Franklin Stapleton,who was a KKK member,and his robes are on display at the Denver Historical Museum.
When The KKK Ruled Colorado: Not So Long Ago | Western History and Genealogy Blog
After the release of "BIRTH OF A NATION" there was a national emergence of the KKK,and apparent ties to KGC/OAK with a political money trail.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Been to that airport many times-liked the embeded dinosaur tracks on the granit floor,artwork is a bit strange.
Sinister Sites - The Denver International Airport
The DIA replaced the STAPLETON AIRPORT,which was named after Denver Mayor Benjamin Franklin Stapleton,who was a KKK member,and his robes are on display at the Denver Historical Museum.
When The KKK Ruled Colorado: Not So Long Ago | Western History and Genealogy Blog
After the release of "BIRTH OF A NATION" there was a national emergence of the KKK,and apparent ties to KGC/OAK with a political money trail.

I think also that KKK came from KGC/OAK; especially KGC.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Eli Lilly (July 8, 1838 – June 6, 1898) was an American soldier, pharmaceutical chemist, industrialist, entrepreneur, and founder of the Eli Lilly and Company pharmaceutical corporation. Lilly enlisted in the Union Army during the American Civil War; he recruited a company of men to serve with him in an artillery battery, was later promoted to colonel, and was given command of a cavalry unit. He was captured near the end of the war and held as a prisoner of war until its conclusion. After the war, he attempted to run a plantation in Mississippi, but failed and returned to his pharmacy profession after the death of his wife. Lilly remarried and worked in several pharmacies with partners before opening his own business in 1876 with plans to manufacture drugs and market them wholesale to pharmacies.

What they are not saying here, is that Mr. Lilly was held captive by none other than Nathan Bedford Forrest......... Why would this Union Soldier decide to stay in the South and go into the plantation business? At any rate....we all know what Eli Lilly and his investors turned out to be......and still are to this day $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I think also that KKK came from KGC/OAK; especially KGC.

I find this Airport thing to be very fascinating. Perhaps when the names of those Colorado K.G.C/O.A.K. members we have identified are released to the public, Rebel, ECS, Springfield, Pinwheel and others with suspicions will be able to fill in the gaps with the truth about the K.G.C./ OAK operations in Colorado. I can't wait to let you guys run with it!

Great stuff, L.C.:thumbsup:

SonoftheSouth

Greenie
Jun 23, 2014
TN
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To the OP, England basically sanctioned theft from the Spanish and took a no questions asked approached. As usual, the Scottish and Irish were doing the dirty work but seem to have had an agenda of their own. "New Spain" seems to have lost a great deal of wealth in the 1600's. Where did it all go?
The American Revolution was, in fact, a Masonic conspiracy, which should not be a shock to anyone paying attention. After all, you don't just walk out in the street and declare a revolution without some organization and backing.
Also, closer to the civil war, there were three mints in the south at the outbreak of the civil war. One, New Orleans, was a large mint. Where did all the bullion stores go?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Feb 1862,CSA Treasury Sec Christopher G Memminger reopened the US branch mint at Dahlonega ,Ga as a Confederate assay office,with Lewis Quillian as assayer.CSA Asst Treasurer,Anthony Guirot had the remaining bullion,900 oz and 17000 oz of the New Orleans mint shipped to Dahlonega.
It was recieved,june 1862,and Quillion began casting them into CSA stamped gold bars,and by oct 1,1862,he crated the bars for shipment by wagon to Atlanta,to be shipped by rail to THOMAS METCALF,CONFEDERATE DEPOSITORY BANK,in AugustaThe wagon never arrived in Atlanta,and Memminger sent several desultory letters to those involved,but those gold and silver bars,worth $38,570 in 1862 have never be found.
So,it is known where it went from New Orleans,but not from Dahlonega.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Some food for thought....several of the gentlemen I have identified owned their own gold mines and they may have been purchased with K.G.C. money. One of them sported the largest mother load of gold in California. The "Business" carried on....and business was good!

L.C.

SonoftheSouth

Greenie
Jun 23, 2014
TN
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seemed to me that the amount of bullion was pretty light for New Orleans so I did some analysis. From 1858 - 1861 the Troy OZ production of the southern mints is as follows:

Numbers in .900 fine (coin alloy)

New Orleans - silver 3,115,994 OZ
New Orleans - gold 48,643 OZ
Charlotte - gold 11,660 OZ
Dahlonega - gold 4,315 OZ

New Orleans - silver 1,557,400 OZ
New Orleans - gold 11,019 OZ
Charlotte - gold 8,840 OZ
Dahlonega - gold 3,354 OZ

New Orleans - silver 1,084,988 OZ
New Orleans - gold 13,061 OZ
Charlotte - gold 4,985 OZ
Dahlonega - gold 4,017 OZ

New Orleans - silver 1,012,940 OZ
New Orleans - gold 19,071 OZ
Charlotte - gold 1,859 OZ
Dahlonega - gold 496 OZ (estimate, some sources say as high as 617 OZ)

Production for all southern mints dropped of considerably from 1858 to 1859. Also, New Orleans managed to produce essentially the same output in 1861 as in 1859 and 1860 even though it supposedly did not operate the entire year. I do not have a source for bullion purchases and shipments for these mints. Was bullion being stockpiled after 1858 or just less purchased and/or shipped? It seems Charlotte and Dahlonega may have had more unused gold bullion in 1861 based on the output drop. Also, I assume the mines in the area continued to produce throughout the war, but possibly not.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
It seemed to me that the amount of bullion was pretty light for New Orleans so I did some analysis. From 1858 - 1861 the Troy OZ production of the southern mints is as follows:

Production for all southern mints dropped of considerably from 1858 to 1859. Also, New Orleans managed to produce essentially the same output in 1861 as in 1859 and 1860 even though it supposedly did not operate the entire year. I do not have a source for bullion purchases and shipments for these mints. Was bullion being stockpiled after 1858 or just less purchased and/or shipped? It seems Charlotte and Dahlonega may have had more unused gold bullion in 1861 based on the output drop. Also, I assume the mines in the area continued to produce throughout the war, but possibly not.

Some guy from NSA said the Beale Treasure was under water at the New Orleans Mint... dunno.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other

Maybe this had something to do with it.:dontknow:

United States Custom House (New Orleans) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, during & after the CONFEDERATE WAR, Nashville, Tenn. was "capital" for KGC/OAK "activities"; $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ was PROBABLY buried in Brentwood, Tenn. area know as Slate Mountain Treasure (Confederate Knights Brentwood Cache); NYC was "capital" for 3rd Degree KGC, until it moved to Colorado Springs, Co. for OAK "activities" (paving the way for WESTERN America "growth"); HUGE depository is PROBABLY near-by, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$... dunno.
HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread