kgc ?

Hot zone

Bronze Member
Apr 26, 2012
Clark County Washington
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones

Whites TRX pointer
, Garrett gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

pebble

Apr 25, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
TM808, Arc geo logger
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hot Zone, I am offended by your remark, the true treasures of life are found under the Jesus saves sign. Lets get back to discussing KGC signs. Pebble

Hot zone

Bronze Member
Apr 26, 2012
Clark County Washington
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones

Whites TRX pointer
, Garrett gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hot Zone, I am offended by your remark, the true treasures of life are found under the Jesus saves sign. Lets get back to discussing KGC signs. Pebble
and I am likewise offended by graffiti of any kind plastered all over the countryside! It matters not that it is making a religious statement!

Last edited:

pebble

Apr 25, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
TM808, Arc geo logger
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Has anyone found what they thought was signature sign left by the sign maker? We have about 50 trees with the same little mark carved on them that we think can be a signature mark for the sign maker or could it be a confirmation mark, they are not all the same size. Thanks, Pebble

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Has anyone found what they thought was signature sign left by the sign maker? We have about 50 trees with the same little mark carved on them that we think can be a signature mark for the sign maker or could it be a confirmation mark, they are not all the same size. Thanks, Pebble

Hi Pebble. A good pic of that symbol may help identify that symbol.
This is what I would suggest if you have that many trees marked. Use a gps and mark way points of each tree. I also use a compass and name the tree with a bearing. Like this. Site: Kings Valley. Tree :1. bearing :220. Your way point name will look like this. "KV T1 220. A Garmin gps will interface with google earth real well. You can load all your way points to Google earth and watch a pattern emerge. Stand looking at the symbol on the tree straight on. Either that bearing or the reverse will be your bearing. When you look at your way points on google earth you may see a circle, a square, a triangle, or cross or perhaps a combination of two of those. It is also possible that these trees just mark a trail. That will emerge on google as well.

I am assuming that you and devildog are working together on this project. If that is correct the lion looking face that was posted in the second pic at the start of this thread is important. It is telling you that there are different trails but one is superior and will take you directly to the cache or vault. That is just something for you to consider.

Pinwheel

pebble

Apr 25, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
TM808, Arc geo logger
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Thank you, for the suggestions, I will try that . I'm not working with Devildog. I am open minded and would like to learn all I can about the KGC signs we are finding, we find signs that are not in books. I welcome all information about the signs. I would like to know more about the Owls. Thank you for your help. Pebble

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Thank you, for the suggestions, I will try that . I'm not working with Devildog. I am open minded and would like to learn all I can about the KGC signs we are finding, we find signs that are not in books. I welcome all information about the signs. I would like to know more about the Owls. Thank you for your help. Pebble

Pebbles. the greek god athena is where the owl comes from. "Wisdom". Speaking off the cuff, The owl is a sentenel or guardian of treasures. Mostly assoatied with Knowledge or hidden knowledge. The way the owl is used has to be translated as to it proper meaning. The owl is a bird. Means change of direction. It is also a trail marker. showing that one is on the right trail. The owl is also a creature of the night. so look in the shadows and for hidden information. To gain more understanding of the owl google greek mythology "Athene. "

Pinwheel

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I have ALWAYS understood that the OWL symbol was a BIRD OF WARNING; using WISDOM to beware; being "MINDFUL" of the "coming" RED HAND, indicating DEATH by rock-falls & other booby-traps, etc.

OP
OP
D

DevilDog2244

May 16, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
on the first page the heart that reads hblpl well if you look down to the right there is another heart about the same size with a little heart in the middle of it, in this mound of books i have i cant find anything that tells me anything about it.

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
on the first page the heart that reads hblpl well if you look down to the right there is another heart about the same size with a little heart in the middle of it, in this mound of books i have i cant find anything that tells me anything about it.

Hi devildog. I looked at the pic you were talking about. I did not see the hart inside a hart like you described. Perhaps it was cropped out?

This is just a wag. If you have a hart inside of a hart it could be telling you that you have a layout that is shaped like a hart. Then inside you have a smaller hart.

Pinwheel

OP
OP
D

DevilDog2244

May 16, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok thanks, Did the kgc or csa have an alliance with the indians in camancharia

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
L. C., I can tell you what stildign has on it if you want it. send pm.:coffee2::coffee2: 2 cups at once.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
What thoughts do you guys have on... 13 or B or Minerva and the owl's association with them, if any?

Great stuff! L.C.

The owl and Athena were depicted on opposite sides of the Greek tetradrachm so could be symbolic of wealth.

http://www.lydianmint.com/about_owl.xml

I wonder if a heart at a cache site might also be associated with an owl. I know the saying about the Spanish heart and the lust for gold but here's a link about an owl that seems to be common around the world. Notice the shape of the face. A heart would be a lot easier to carve than an owl.

Barn owl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As for the M, 13 and B, I believe the M became the 13th letter of the Latin alphabet during the 15th or 16th century, fitting in well with any cache site speculation, about its meaning, here in North America. Because of its shape, the B could be used as code representing a 13 which could represent an M.`So what could an M indicate at a cache site? Could be the Roman numeral for 1000, could be an owl, could be a symbol representing two peaks, could mean anything the guy setting up the cache site wanted it to mean. Here's one to ponder. There is a Saint Anthony of Padua who was associated with the number 13. If an M could indicate a 13 than it could be a reference to St. Anthony who was the patron saint of lost things. Just a thought.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions