Knights of the Golden Circle "RISING SUN" symbol

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Thought I would throw this one out to those that may have some insight on it's meaning to them. Hopefully it could open your eyes to what to look for in the future.

Thanks for your input, L.C. Baker

rising sun2.jpg RISINGSUN.JPG

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, YOU know "Rising Sun" means Worshipful Master in Blue Lodge of FreeMasons (in the EAST). "Pic" of KGC Lodge meeting of Ist Degree Knights appears to be when a NEW Knight is Initiated & Charges are being read to him, very similar to "Blue L0dge". One Knight is holding a RISING MOON, in front of the new Knight "Initiate", who is not fully "armored",yet. The RISING SUN is "centerpiece" of KGC Lodge/treasure "activities"; THAT would "Treasure Sign" of HUGE/BIG cache, MAINLY in the EAST (USA).

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only thing that's missing in this photo is my PALMETTO TREE. have a nice day. np:cat:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, YOU know "Rising Sun" means Worshipful Master in Blue Lodge of FreeMasons (in the EAST). "Pic" of KGC Lodge meeting of Ist Degree Knights appears to be when a NEW Knight is Initiated & Charges are being read to him, very similar to "Blue L0dge". One Knight is holding a RISING MOON, in front of the new Knight "Initiate", who is not fully "armored",yet. The RISING SUN is "centerpiece" of KGC Lodge/treasure "activities"; THAT would "Treasure Sign" of HUGE/BIG cache, MAINLY in the EAST (USA).

Have you ever seen this specific symbol used to represent that description of a past master?

Thanks L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Have you ever seen this specific symbol used to represent that description of a past master?

Thanks L.C.

"Rising Sun" means Worshipful Master in Blue Lodge of Freemasons (in the EAST). I mean to say, have you ever seen this rising sun symbol as pictured above..to represent a worshipful master of a Freemason Lodge.

Thanks, L.C.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Thanks L.C.

Yes, "Rising Sun" is on my PM lapel Pin (I was Worshipful Master of my Blue Lodge in Virginia in 1981, and part of 1982). Installed in the EAST, the same night that John Lennon (Beatle) was murdered in NYC. "Google" Masonic Past Master Lapel Pin.

Last edited:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would love for someone to show me undeniable proof that there actually is a kgc,I would like to believe but I need proof ,
I would also like to know how kgc symbols were discovered and who translated them. np:cat:

Last edited:

VernonWalter

Apr 23, 2014
Tejas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would love for someone to show me undeniable proof that there actually is a kgc,I would like to believe but I need proof ,
I would also like to know how kgc symbols were discovered and who translated them. np:cat:

There is undeniable proof the KGC existed, as they were a group with lots of local social ties. I've seen articles mentioning their existence. Unfortunately I'm not going to send over the articles, as they're part of my collection, so if you need additional proof, you might want to start researching through academic sources (ex: university library with access to Civil War microfiche of newspapers).

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vernon Walter, Have done extensive research at library of congress Washington dc, people are under the impression that the kgc is an organization or association, its amazing to me that all the people
on these forums are so confused as to the real meaning of the kgc. I would like to know what influenced people to actually think that the kgc had treasure or something to hide, where's the proof they did and did someone actually witness it.np:cat:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Vernon Walter, Have done extensive research at library of congress Washington dc, people are under the impression that the kgc is an organization or association, its amazing to me that all the people
on these forums are so confused as to the real meaning of the kgc. I would like to know what influenced people to actually think that the kgc had treasure or something to hide, where's the proof they did and did someone actually witness it.np:cat:

From a Lay Man's experience; read Shadow of the Sentinel or Rebel Gold...

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel-KGC, Been there, done that, and from a Lay Man's experience, most of that book my cat would cover up. that book has too many holes in it.
and from the reviews on amazon I was being nice. now can someone answer my questions? LOL, np:cat:
I would think someone from Virginia could do better than that.np:cat:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel-KGC, Been there, done that, and from a Lay Man's experience, most of that book my cat would cover up. that book has too many holes in it.
and from the reviews on amazon I was being nice. now can someone answer my questions? LOL, np:cat:
I would think someone from Virginia could do better than that.np:cat:

"Holes"...? WHAT "holes"...? AND! Yes, I AM from Virginia... trying to insult me...? BRING IT ON!

Hot zone

Bronze Member
Apr 26, 2012
Clark County Washington
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones

Whites TRX pointer
, Garrett gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The KGCs plans to make slave states out of Mexico, Caribbean and Cuba to join the southern states against the North would take a lot of capital...not giving up on the Idea after the war the James Younger Gang was adding too it! :headbang:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel-Kgc, do you think Im trying to insult you because you are from va, if so, then I would have to insult my self, so stop playing games. and if you can, answer my questions, If you cant just say so,
Im trying to get answers for a reason, maybe I should feel insulted because you think I should read shadow of the sentinel or rebel gold, they are the same book, just different names,they were bad enough the first time, there are things I know that you don't, If you want to share, ok, If not that's ok too. you would have to read more about me to understand why I am willing to share. you may just be surprised in the long run. np:cat:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel-Kgc, do you think Im trying to insult you because you are from va, if so, then I would have to insult my self, so stop playing games. and if you can, answer my questions, If you cant just say so,
Im trying to get answers for a reason, maybe I should feel insulted because you think I should read shadow of the sentinel or rebel gold, they are the same book, just different names,they were bad enough the first time, there are things I know that you don't, If you want to share, ok, If not that's ok too. you would have to read more about me to understand why I am willing to share. you may just be surprised in the long run. np:cat:

So tell me, then... yes, REBEL GOLD is a paperback of SHADOW OF THE SENTINEL (hardback). AND! NO "Game Playing" here... IF! YOU have "things... that YOU know", SHARE it. R & I is STILL on-going about the KGC... SO! WHATEVER you read in the LOC... is outdated, ALREADY. "Read more about "YOU" sounds interesting... SHARE!

Last edited:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel-Kgc, I said, I have reasons for asking these questions, can you answer one. why do you think the kgc had treasure to hide,was it because bob brewer said so, and claimed to have found some.
If not , then why, If you want to know more please answer this question, thank you. np:cat:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel-Kgc, I said, I have reasons for asking these questions, can you answer one. why do you think the kgc had treasure to hide,was it because bob brewer said so, and claimed to have found some.
If not , then why, If you want to know more please answer this question, thank you. np:cat:

Give reasons for asking the questions; writing a book...? Is THAT why YOU were in LOC...? Almost certain, Bob is one of many, who found treasure(s). Way I see it, is that the KGC "thing" has TWO parts;FIRST: HISTORY of the ORGANIZATION (KGC/OAK), which is WELL-DOCUMENTED & research is STILL "on-going" (Dave Keehn's book, KGC: SECRET EMPIRE, SOUTHERN SECESSION, CIVIL WAR as an example), and SECOND: TREASURES of the KGC/OAK, which COULD have been found and COULD have been used for RECONSTRUCTION of the SOUTH, and "building of" the WEST. Are YOU "Fishing"...? Texas Jay is more "well-read" than I, and could advise you of other "titles".

Last edited:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel-KGC, Sorry to disappoint you, but Im not writing any books, nor do I want to, If I was looking to get famous, I would just be my self. Im sorry also that you couldn't do your research like I asked,
and Im sorry you couldn't answer my questions, theres a lot that Im wanting to share, I will just wait now and see if anyone else can answer my questions, theres many things that have been written
about the kgc which are wrong and profoundly nonsence, I cant believe some of the things people are making up every day about something that they have no idea about. good luck. np:cat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread