Knights of the Golden Circle "RISING SUN" symbol
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree153Likes

Thread: Knights of the Golden Circle "RISING SUN" symbol

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    4135 times
    K.G.C. Cache

Knights of the Golden Circle "RISING SUN" symbol

Thought I would throw this one out to those that may have some insight on it's meaning to them. Hopefully it could open your eyes to what to look for in the future.

Thanks for your input, L.C. Baker

Name:  rising sun2.jpg
Views: 4638
Size:  61.6 KB Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RISINGSUN.JPG 
Views:	557 
Size:	800.4 KB 
ID:	1001823
    Last edited by L.C. BAKER; May 28, 2014 at 12:51 PM.

Jun 2007
    14223 times
    Well, YOU know "Rising Sun" means Worshipful Master in Blue Lodge of FreeMasons (in the EAST). "Pic" of KGC Lodge meeting of Ist Degree Knights appears to be when a NEW Knight is Initiated & Charges are being read to him, very similar to "Blue L0dge". One Knight is holding a RISING MOON, in front of the new Knight "Initiate", who is not fully "armored",yet. The RISING SUN is "centerpiece" of KGC Lodge/treasure "activities"; THAT would "Treasure Sign" of HUGE/BIG cache, MAINLY in the EAST (USA).
    L.C. BAKER likes this.

Mar 2013
    2993 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    The only thing that's missing in this photo is my PALMETTO TREE. have a nice day. np
    L.C. BAKER and Rebel - KGC like this.

us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    4135 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    Well, YOU know "Rising Sun" means Worshipful Master in Blue Lodge of FreeMasons (in the EAST). "Pic" of KGC Lodge meeting of Ist Degree Knights appears to be when a NEW Knight is Initiated & Charges are being read to him, very similar to "Blue L0dge". One Knight is holding a RISING MOON, in front of the new Knight "Initiate", who is not fully "armored",yet. The RISING SUN is "centerpiece" of KGC Lodge/treasure "activities"; THAT would "Treasure Sign" of HUGE/BIG cache, MAINLY in the EAST (USA).
    Have you ever seen this specific symbol used to represent that description of a past master?

Thanks L.C.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    4135 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    Quote Originally Posted by L.C. BAKER View Post
    Have you ever seen this specific symbol used to represent that description of a past master?

Thanks L.C.
    "Rising Sun" means Worshipful Master in Blue Lodge of Freemasons (in the EAST). I mean to say, have you ever seen this rising sun symbol as pictured above..to represent a worshipful master of a Freemason Lodge.

Thanks, L.C.

Jun 2007
    14223 times
    Quote Originally Posted by L.C. BAKER View Post

Thanks L.C.
    Yes, "Rising Sun" is on my PM lapel Pin (I was Worshipful Master of my Blue Lodge in Virginia in 1981, and part of 1982). Installed in the EAST, the same night that John Lennon (Beatle) was murdered in NYC. "Google" Masonic Past Master Lapel Pin.
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Jun 02, 2014 at 08:37 PM.

Mar 2013
    2993 times
    I would love for someone to show me undeniable proof that there actually is a kgc,I would like to believe but I need proof ,
    I would also like to know how kgc symbols were discovered and who translated them. np
    Last edited by Not Peralta; Jun 03, 2014 at 01:58 PM.

Jun 2007
    14223 times
    Define "undeniable proof"... KGC SYMBOLS...? LOL!

us
    Apr 2014
    Tejas
    Bounty Hunter Pioneer
    36 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Peralta View Post
    I would love for someone to show me undeniable proof that there actually is a kgc,I would like to believe but I need proof ,
    I would also like to know how kgc symbols were discovered and who translated them. np
    There is undeniable proof the KGC existed, as they were a group with lots of local social ties. I've seen articles mentioning their existence. Unfortunately I'm not going to send over the articles, as they're part of my collection, so if you need additional proof, you might want to start researching through academic sources (ex: university library with access to Civil War microfiche of newspapers).
    elh likes this.

Mar 2013
    2993 times
    Rebel- kgc, ?, LOL? , np

Mar 2013
    2993 times
    Vernon Walter, Have done extensive research at library of congress Washington dc, people are under the impression that the kgc is an organization or association, its amazing to me that all the people
    on these forums are so confused as to the real meaning of the kgc. I would like to know what influenced people to actually think that the kgc had treasure or something to hide, where's the proof they did and did someone actually witness it.np

Jun 2007
    14223 times
    Vernon Walter, Have done extensive research at library of congress Washington dc, people are under the impression that the kgc is an organization or association, its amazing to me that all the people
    on these forums are so confused as to the real meaning of the kgc. I would like to know what influenced people to actually think that the kgc had treasure or something to hide, where's the proof they did and did someone actually witness it.np
    From a Lay Man's experience; read Shadow of the Sentinel or Rebel Gold...
    elh likes this.

Mar 2013
    2993 times
    Rebel-KGC, Been there, done that, and from a Lay Man's experience, most of that book my cat would cover up. that book has too many holes in it.
    and from the reviews on amazon I was being nice. now can someone answer my questions? LOL, np
    I would think someone from Virginia could do better than that.np

Jun 2007
    14223 times
    Rebel-KGC, Been there, done that, and from a Lay Man's experience, most of that book my cat would cover up. that book has too many holes in it.
    and from the reviews on amazon I was being nice. now can someone answer my questions? LOL, np
    I would think someone from Virginia could do better than that.np
    "Holes"...? WHAT "holes"...? AND! Yes, I AM from Virginia... trying to insult me...? BRING IT ON!

Apr 2012
    Clark County Washington
    Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones Whites TRX pointer , Garrett gold stinger
    251 times
    The KGCs plans to make slave states out of Mexico, Caribbean and Cuba to join the southern states against the North would take a lot of capital...not giving up on the Idea after the war the James Younger Gang was adding too it!
    It's no wonder truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense. Mark Twain

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links