KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLE NEEDLES EYE REVEALED!

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
As you all know, last night was the summer solstice. I had posted several symbols on this site that we have been working on to get some new ideas from you treasure hunting scholars out there. This symbol was deciphered by pinwheel as possibly directing us to look through a "needle's eye." He was 100% correct. needles eye.jpg
We located what we suspected to be the "needles eye" on this trail, but there were also two other symbols involved. These two K.G.C. symbols were deciphered by my father and I to instruct us to look through the needles eye at midnight during the summer solstice.
We obtained special permission from those officials that were necessary to do so. At midnight the constellation of Libra appeared in the "needles eye" though it was partially blocked by tree limbs.

libra scale.jpg

Believe me when I tell you.....I think I peed a little from excitement. We, with the help of pinwheel have managed to decipher the symbols left by the Knights of the Golden Circle and find what we were directed to. Below is a picture of it. After so many trial and errors, it feels pretty good to get it right.

scales.jpg

Thanks for all the help! L.C. Baker

P.S. For those that may be interested in learning who these Knights are... The Ones That Got Away: Knights of the Golden Circle Exposed (Knights of the Golden Circle Unearthed) (Volume 1): L. C. Baker: 9781499593693: Amazon.com: Books

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1013380

At first we had deciphered this K.G.C. symbol as a representation of high noon. We were speculating that the three legs of the "E" were representing the sun rise, high noon, and sunset with the "O" marking the sun's movement throughout the day. On the first attempt in the field We tried to see what ever it was supposed to reveal to us on the wrong solstice at High noon!:BangHead: After locating the needles eye that pinwheel spoke of, we realized we should be looking up at an angle towards the sky because that was the angle of view through the hole. It was at that point that we realized we were looking for a star. The "O" symbol above the "E" symbol was representing the moon at midnight instead of the sun at noon.

L.C.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
View attachment 1013380

At first we had deciphered this K.G.C. symbol as a representation of high noon. We were speculating that the three legs of the "E" were representing the sun rise, high noon, and sunset with the "O" marking the sun's movement throughout the day. On the first attempt in the field We tried to see what ever it was supposed to reveal to us on the wrong solstice at High noon!:BangHead: After locating the needles eye that pinwheel spoke of, we realized we should be looking up at an angle towards the sky because that was the angle of view through the hole. It was at that point that we realized we were looking for a star. The "O" symbol above the "E" symbol was representing the moon at midnight instead of the sun at noon.

L.C.

YEP! If "O" symbol didn't have RAYS coming out of it... it IS the Moon...

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
L. C. I can't wait to read your book! I know you have done your research very well and the book is going to be great! Thanks

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Thanks L.C. for the credit. The truth is that is a contribution to the integrity of your character. I wish we could all work together more. I know we could get a lot more done. I sometimes think the thing that keeps us from getting involved is the fear of being wrong. When I have trial and errored myself into a brick wall I am just glad to hear anyone's thoughts or opinion on the matter. I have found out that on these trails it is all just a guessing game. Some times you get lucky and get it right.

Pinwheel

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks L.C. for the credit. The truth is that is a contribution to the integrity of your character. I wish we could all work together more. I know we could get a lot more done. I sometimes think the thing that keeps us from getting involved is the fear of being wrong. When I have trial and errored myself into a brick wall I am just glad to hear anyone's thoughts or opinion on the matter. I have found out that on these trails it is all just a guessing game. Some times you get lucky and get it right.

Pinwheel

If we were wrong.....it would have been another year before we could have tried something else. We are grateful for your knowledge and spirit of the hunt. Hope we can return the help in the future.

Thanks,L.C.

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
L.C. It might interest you to read the final chapter in Pike's Moral and Dogma the 32 degree. You will be surprised at not only the text but also of the illustration. This will no doubt prove to you that these men of The K.G.C. were Scottish Rite Masons. The more I read of this the more I become convinced that the K.G.C. Crowd were a group of Freemasons that worked backwards the end was the beginning and the beginning was the end. Start at the end and end at the beginning. No wonder the Treasure is so hard to find.

On another note remember the E.A. mason is told that in ancient times a lodge was held on a high hill or low dale the better to detect the approach of cowands or eavesdroppers ether ascending or descending. What better place to hide something!!!!

S.D.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
L.C. It might interest you to read the final chapter in Pike's Moral and Dogma the 32 degree. You will be surprised at not only the text but also of the illustration. This will no doubt prove to you that these men of The K.G.C. were Scottish Rite Masons. The more I read of this the more I become convinced that the K.G.C. Crowd were a group of Freemasons that worked backwards the end was the beginning and the beginning was the end. Start at the end and end at the beginning. No wonder the Treasure is so hard to find.

On another note remember the E.A. mason is told that in ancient times a lodge was held on a high hill or low dale the better to detect the approach of cowands or eavesdroppers ether ascending or descending. What better place to hide something!!!!

S.D.

We are ALSO "friends to PIRATES & CORSAIRS"!

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Local legend has it that the pirate Jean Lafitte was a friendly toward the masons in and around New Orleans. They could hide and protect him and his crew. This is alluded to in Jack Ramsey's Book Jean Laffite: Prince of Pirates. It had been speculated that Andrew Jackson's masonic connections is ONE of the things that help Laffite join forces and fight the last battle of the war of 1812. Even thou the war was by then over. Word would not reach them until the battle had been fought and won. The one sure thing was that New Orleans and the new French Americans were safe.

S.D.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I have know doubt in the matter of the K.G.C. hatching from high ranking Freemasons because I have personally identified them and shown evidence of K.G.C. / O.A.K. and Freemasons symbolism on the same monuments erected by these individuals who also happened to have been high ranking Democrats in the federal Government including Presidents of the United States Pierce and Buchanan. There were more Presidents before them, but I don't have the hard evidence against them to say their names.
Some of them with out a doubt were 33rd degree Masons. Two of them were Cryptic Masons, and several were 32nd degree Masons. All of them were either K.G.C. or became O.A.K. members after 1863 when the K.G.C. changed it's name to the O.A.K...

Look at this monument and tell me what you think.

freemasonkgcoak.jpg

L.C.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Local legend has it that the pirate Jean Lafitte was a friendly toward the masons in and around New Orleans. They could hide and protect him and his crew. This is alluded to in Jack Ramsey's Book Jean Laffite: Prince of Pirates. It had been speculated that Andrew Jackson's masonic connections is ONE of the things that help Laffite join forces and fight the last battle of the war of 1812. Even thou the war was by then over. Word would not reach them until the battle had been fought and won. The one sure thing was that New Orleans and the new French Americans were safe.

S.D.

Andrew Jackson's Secretary of War Lewis Cass is on our list of identified members of the K.G.C./Freemasons....but he became withdrawn after resigning from President Buchanan's cabinet and we found no association between him and the O.A.K... On another note about the War of 1812, one only has to look at Lewis Cass's involvement with copper speculation in the upper Michigan Territory and his actions of redoing everything the first Governor of Michigan did to reclaim ceded Indian Lands that were copper rich areas. Michigan's copper mines would produce tons of the metal for the ones who ended up mining it out first....the federal Government or more likely the K.G.C. members that were running it at that time. By the authority to grant the mining permits to who ever they chose.

L.C.

Last edited:

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
L.C. look at the crown on the head of the Double Eagle. This pretty much should tell you all. looks like from the one side of the monument that I can see it has the emblem of the Rose Croix. Looks like the Cedars of Lebanon were used as a outside foundation and pillars. With The grape leaves which the wine is derived is a symbol of Refreshment or rest. Still working on the top of the monument very interesting. could be a rising sun or rebirth/regeneration out of the sands of time. The good old hour glass.

S.D.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
It is the rising sun. An hourglass can be flipped over. You have a good eye. S.D. but it is a double headed phoenix that wears the crown. The Tall Cedars of Lebanon of North America is a side degree representing fun and frolic, I believe those are O.A.K. logs being represented considering the symbol of the rising sun being represented is the same as the rising sun also used by the K.G.C...
RISINGSUN.JPG

knights poster.jpg from an authentic expo. of the K.G.C.

L.C.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

S.D.

Jean had TWO brothers, that were FreeMasons (Jean wasn't); his brother, Dom Youx, is buried in a Crypt in the FRENCH Quarter, down in New Orleans; has Square & Compass on it. His brother, Pierre was a Traveling Man", while Jean remained
in New Orleans, & later in TX. Bro. Pierre went to Fla., S.C., VA. (to see Bro. Chief Justice John Marshall, who was Grand Master or an Officer of the Grand Lodge of Virginia, at the time), Philly in PA (Pierre's Lodge was there & HE was SECRETARY), and St. Louis in MO (FRENCH colony there; enticed Jean to move up there, with a DIFFERENT name). ANYWAY... HH!

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel Thanks for the info. Most of the info I have on Jean is from Jack Ramsey's book. Jack was the minister of My wife's family's church and a very good friend of my father-in Law. He gave a signed copy of his book to the family and we some how ended up with it when every thing was said and done after their passing. It has been 8 or 10 years since I have read it and I forget as much as I ever knew. Will have to some day soon reread it.

Harold Van Buren Voorhis in one of his books had a short historic article of the masonic connection between Jackson and Lafitte. This is in one of the books he did while a editor of one of the Masonic publications working in his later years in Iowa. Think it was a compilation of short essays that he wrote for different publications and newsletters. Believe it was published by the Grand Lodge of Iowa or Missiour. Not sure

The Lafitte Bros. were no doubt part of the Red Lodge system as it was dominate at the time in New Orleans. This system still is in place today and believe that Louisiana is the only place in America that the Blue lodge and Red lodge work hand in hand under the same Grand Lodge.

S.D.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel Thanks for the info. Most of the info I have on Jean is from Jack Ramsey's book. Jack was the minister of My wife's family's church and a very good friend of my father-in Law. He gave a signed copy of his book to the family and we some how ended up with it when every thing was said and done after their passing. It has been 8 or 10 years since I have read it and I forget as much as I ever knew. Will have to some day soon reread it.

Harold Van Buren Voorhis in one of his books had a short historic article of the masonic connection between Jackson and Lafitte. This is in one of the books he did while a editor of one of the Masonic publications working in his later years in Iowa. Think it was a compilation of short essays that he wrote for different publications and newsletters. Believe it was published by the Grand Lodge of Iowa or Missiour. Not sure

The Lafitte Bros. were no doubt part of the Red Lodge system as it was dominate at the time in New Orleans. This system still is in place today and believe that Louisiana is the only place in America that the Blue lodge and Red lodge work hand in hand under the same Grand Lodge.

S.D.

Yep, what you sez about the RED Lodge is correct. I was AMD (Allied Masonic Degree via RAM) member, a another Bro was FBI Agent/Trainer, who was sent to New Orleans for training; gave a WONDERFUL presentation on RED Lodge "system" in New Orleans. Degrees 1-3 are Scottish Rite first 3 Degrees... in FRENCH! "Pics" of the Lodge Hall was GREAT! Jean, Pierre, & Youx were FRENCHMEN, and Pierre & Youx were PROBABLY "Entered, Passed, & Raised" to the Sublime Degree in RED Lodge... understanding EVERY word of the 3 degrees; Rituals, Lectures, Gestures, and all!

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is my understanding that in the Red Lodge the ceremony starts very early in the morning and last until late in the evening. Once in a blue moon one of the Red Lodge's will come up in to the Shreveport Area and put on a degree. I missed the last one but will not miss the next. Yes that is a interesting thing about living this close to Louisiana. One minute some one will be talking plain English the next minute they will break in to Cajun French. I have a neighbor who is Cajun and will do it when he gets excited. Just like Swamp People in my own back yard.

S.D.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The business of the lodge is often quite mundane: voting to pay a utility bill, for example, although in some lodges that tedium is relieved by an expedited process wherein the Wardens - essentially the First and Second Vice President - pre-approve things and a single vote is cast relying on their good judgment rather than addressing each item in turn.
Other business might include anything which any local club or group would encounter. There are votes to admit new members, there are suggestions from the officers and/or the members about activities to hold and things to do and there are reports on events that have occurred. In addition, there is a Treasurer's Report and the reading of the minutes of the preceding meeting by the Secretary along with any correspondence which he might have. The Secretary and Master will report on any word they've received regarding the sickness or distress of a member or his family. Other officers and members might add information as well.
Presentation of an award for long-term service. Sometimes there may be a lengthy discussion on a matter of importance, like the lodge roof is leaking, or a person in need ect. or on a Committee's report on their deliberations pertaining to it. A question like repairing or replacing the roof, for example, would normally be referred to a committee that would consider all the options and make a recommendation. Sometimes too, there may be an award presentation for long-term service to the Fraternity, for example.
But this is, for all intents and purposes, what goes on at a Masonic meeting. No worshiping Satan, no dancing around naked in the moonlight, and nothing that anyone would find offensive in any way.
In 1861-1865 the meetings would have been conducted just the same with the order and agenda of that point in time discussed and delt with accordingly. This formality would lead to great success year after year for the organization which was formed in :icon_scratch:....Some say the great creater held a compass in one hand and a square in the other. It seems very logical that the most secretive organization of it's time, the K.G.C./O.A.K, would be a byproduct of the Freemasons who had charge of the top end of the United states Government. It's not who they know that keeps a secret organization like the K.G.C. in charge, It's who they snow.

L.C.:occasion14:

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Which brings me to the subject of Lucifer as Albert Pike depicted him not the misconception often accepted as fact by the uninitiated mass....

"Lucifer, the ancient name of the Morning Star, now called Venus, whose mission is to bring light to the dwellers in darkness."

If a person can get "devil worshiping sorcerer" out of that description, there is no hope of educating them any further on the subject.

Just my two cents, L.C.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread