OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
This is what keeps me up at night reading.....19 robber barons who built and ruled America

A syndicate is defined as a self-organizing group of individuals, companies, corporations or entities formed to transact some specific business, to pursue or promote a shared interest. In most cases, the formed groups aim to scale up their profits. These financial syndicates were also referred to as Trusts who had selected trustees of "Trust funds." I believe that some of those funds have been manipulated for many many years by a financial syndicate that grew from a secret society. This money was put with old money the money being made off of that trust grew for years into new money. Secret society? maybe, but if it was I believe it had roots in the O.A.K. which sprouted from the K.G.C. Years and years before the family members in question got their hands on an entire estate they were given a set amount each year from the trust fund out of profit made by the trustees who managed the funds "for them", or was it for themselves? The syndicate I am looking at made billions and trillions of their own by using the trust funds for investment capital. They built vast fortunes and monopolies for the syndicate by using other peoples money and indiscreetly they were able to anonymously by and sell under false pretenses. I personally believe the financial syndicate I am talking about gained political control of this country during the Reconstruction and their offspring made even more during the Guilded years and beyond. This could help explain why certain companies that exist today may have no idea they were formed by a secret society during the Rebellion that had plans to create and control a "financial" empire. There is no way to prove who all was involved, but if a person takes the time to look at the archives of history and litigation they can follow the money trails in question and see the reoccurring actions and events that made them millions. They can focus on the trail of profit, litigation, hostile takeovers, by outs and mergers, to see the same men involved with the money in question and especially any financial involvement with the men we have implicated as K.G.C. and O.A.K. It all begins with speculation based on the facts I have seen and proven to myself to be facts of the matter (s). I have to use what is written as evidence to form my own opinion just like anyone else, but I always like to hear what you guys know and think about it too.

Thanks in advance, L.C.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
This is what keeps me up at night reading.....19 robber barons who built and ruled America

A syndicate is defined as a self-organizing group of individuals, companies, corporations or entities formed to transact some specific business, to pursue or promote a shared interest. In most cases, the formed groups aim to scale up their profits. These financial syndicates were also referred to as Trusts who had selected trustees of "Trust funds." I believe that some of those funds have been manipulated for many many years by a financial syndicate that grew from a secret society. This money was put with old money the money being made off of that trust grew for years into new money. Secret society? maybe, but if it was I believe it had roots in the O.A.K. which sprouted from the K.G.C. Years and years before the family members in question got their hands on an entire estate they were given a set amount each year from the trust fund out of profit made by the trustees who managed the funds "for them", or was it for themselves? The syndicate I am looking at made billions and trillions of their own by using the trust funds for investment capital. They built vast fortunes and monopolies for the syndicate by using other peoples money and indiscreetly they were able to anonymously by and sell under false pretenses. I personally believe the financial syndicate I am talking about gained political control of this country during the Reconstruction and their offspring made even more during the Guilded years and beyond. This could help explain why certain companies that exist today may have no idea they were formed by a secret society during the Rebellion that had plans to create and control a "financial" empire. There is no way to prove who all was involved, but if a person takes the time to look at the archives of history and litigation they can follow the money trails in question and see the reoccurring actions and events that made them millions. They can focus on the trail of profit, litigation, hostile takeovers, by outs and mergers, to see the same men involved with the money in question and especially any financial involvement with the men we have implicated as K.G.C. and O.A.K. It all begins with speculation based on the facts I have seen and proven to myself to be facts of the matter (s). I have to use what is written as evidence to form my own opinion just like anyone else, but I always like to hear what you guys know and think about it too.

Thanks in advance, L.C.

I agree with that... I have a difficult time though 'grouping' people or entities and for me it's easier to pick one at a time to dissect.... after that, I can overlap the different people or entities.

Just for an example, numbers aren't accurate...Take the bridge companies in the Midwest from back in the day...there were quite a few, then J.P. buys them and they become One or One Hundred and One depending on the situation. It's no different now really, different subsidiaries of a corporation get contracts depending on the requirements... each subsidiary is set up for every situation that could possibly arise.

Just My Thoughts...

Kace

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The times are changing, and the methods are changing with the time, but the idea is as old as dirt. "Catch and Kill"

The term is simple and refers to the practice of buying the rights to a story without ever publishing it. 'Catch and kill' explained: Inside the practice of burying negative news stories | Fox News

Thurlow_Weed.jpg

L.C.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Modern Day Blackmail At Its Finest!

Kace

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Two days after Lincoln's assassination Weed was eating breakfast at the Kirkwood with President Andrew Johnson and Preston King. After the death of President Lincoln, King who had been a Democrat and free soiler served as effective White House Chief of Staff. King was appointed by President Andrew Johnson Collector of the Port of New York, in an effort to eliminate corruption in the Port of New York and to heal divisions within the Republican Party. November 13, 1865 King purchased some bags of shot and walk off the end of a New York Harbor Ferry with it tied around his neck...............
Thurlow_Weed.jpg 8-)

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The Press and its owners have been dealing the political cards since the beginning. If you take the time to read about Thurlow Weed you will find out just how much they have meddled with the elections of this country and why. Back then it could be narrowed down much easier than today, to see who was pulling the political strings of this government. Weed was a notorious Anti Mason. If you want to see the hand of the Radical Republican Abolitionists and the K.G.C. fighting for control of the U.S. Government, this is a great place to look.

https://archive.org/stream/lifethurlow01weedrich#page/n9

L.C.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I believe that the superpower that controls a global economy is surely capable of manipulating the press and you can bet that they have been doing it since they became illuminated with the knowledge and possession of the presses. Sometimes it becomes very evident that the same power is controlling both sides of a heated debate in order to gain the desired result. With the ability to control all of the information systems available to the public it became easy for them to create a thing called fear. These days, they can easily manipulate the general public to get the desired reactions they want in this country and other countries simultaneously on a world wide scale. However, I believe their chosen method has backfired on them more than once, and in the past, they have had to take matters in hand to achieve their desired results. As history has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, fear is and has been the chosen method of manipulating human beings almost since the beginning of time.

“Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing.”
theodore-roosevelt-smile-500.jpg

L.C.:icon_thumright:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Meat Packing and the Morton/ secret society link to Teddy the Spin Doctor. Although there are a ton more that I could post, this will do for now.

"Over time, however, Roosevelt’s reputation changed. Many historians now agree that TR revolutionized the presidency."

I wish they could have expanded a little more on the "Revolutionized " part.8-)

https://books.google.com/books?id=S...#v=onepage&q=Paul morton Meat packers&f=false

L.C.

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
How about that for weeding out the uneducated and unworthy? LOL!:laughing7: I don't think it is regular short hand, but it might be. I found this, and it looks more like what it is, but I could be wrong, it might just be because it is done with a quill. :dontknow: If anyone gets it deciphered I would love to know what it says. I am working on it myself also.

Thanks in advance, L.C. Baker:thumbsup:

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Cossard_shorthand_alphabet.png

I was unable to find the letter. Let alone the second page.
Your French link is interesting though....

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
It is a different letter than these I believe, but it is in the same archives as the links I listed here. I will try to find it again for you.

Thanks for telling me, L.C.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/k...er-order-american-knights-14.html#post5908675

Hints of Pitman style.
Sterling Morton went to M.S.U.. If I recall correctly. (And despite getting the boot ,mysteriously was later given a diploma.)
What type shorthand they taught when he was there might match the style in the letter to T.R..

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread