L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Hints of Pitman style.
Sterling Morton went to M.S.U.. If I recall correctly. (And despite getting the boot ,mysteriously was later given a diploma.)
What type shorthand they taught when he was there might match the style in the letter to T.R..

A month or so later he was carrying this letter from Lewis Cass in his pocket on his way from Michigan to meet Francis Burt in Nebraska! Well connected indeed!

Cover of Letter From Cass to Burt.JPG

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Why do you reckon Julius Sterling Morton wrote the first page of the letter to Teddy in plain English and the other page in the unreadable Pitman? sort of style of shorthand? What was the logic?

L.C.:dontknow:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I believe that the superpower that controls a global economy is surely capable of manipulating the press and you can bet that they have been doing it since they became illuminated with the knowledge and possession of the presses. Sometimes it becomes very evident that the same power is controlling both sides of a heated debate in order to gain the desired result. With the ability to control all of the information systems available to the public it became easy for them to create a thing called fear. These days, they can easily manipulate the general public to get the desired reactions they want in this country and other countries simultaneously on a world wide scale. However, I believe their chosen method has backfired on them more than once, and in the past, they have had to take matters in hand to achieve their desired results. As history has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, fear is and has been the chosen method of manipulating human beings almost since the beginning of time.

“Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing.”
View attachment 1625748

L.C.:icon_thumright:
WHAT "Super-Power"...? Sounds like a "CONSPIRACY THEORY"... :dontknow:

Last edited:

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
I believe that the superpower that controls a global economy is surely capable of manipulating the press and you can bet that they have been doing it since they became illuminated with the knowledge and possession of the presses. Sometimes it becomes very evident that the same power is controlling both sides of a heated debate in order to gain the desired result. With the ability to control all of the information systems available to the public it became easy for them to create a thing called fear. These days, they can easily manipulate the general public to get the desired reactions they want in this country and other countries simultaneously on a world wide scale. However, I believe their chosen method has backfired on them more than once, and in the past, they have had to take matters in hand to achieve their desired results. As history has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, fear is and has been the chosen method of manipulating human beings almost since the beginning of time.

“Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing.”
View attachment 1625748

L.C.:icon_thumright:

Yessir, sorta like yer doin on all yer threads bout the OAK an the KGC. Spredin rumors to serve yer own agenda, in this perticular case ta sell yer Conspiracy Theory. Yep, jest like most of these tales, all gristle-no meat.

The KGC, OAK, and SOL were all jest straw man organisations that the politicians at the time used to promote fear and serve their own political agendas (influence elections). The terribul threat of secret organisations was only as real as the paper they was written on and then used by the newspapers on the politicians payroll. As y'all are so partial ta sayin, the proof is in the puddin', if'n ye know where ta look fer it. :wink:

http://library.cincymuseum.org/topics/c/files/civilwar/chsbull-v32-n1-2-ohi-007.pdf

katechismus1.jpg

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
That was an interesting article Kentuck...Thanks For Sharing It!

I see you're fairly new, so Welcome!...I like that state!

Kace

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Found it! had to look at a different site. Work fast before they take it down too! Enquiring minds want to know what it says! :laughing7:

TR Center - Letter from J. Sterling Morton to Theodore Roosevelt

"They" got me...
Just got the electricity back on about an hour ago. It went out last night while I was contemplating a reply....Better be good ,I guess.:o

A stenographer or similar might help.
Sterling's was not a hundred percent match to Pitman ,but style during the era written might have been different? Or just evolved into a difference. Or it's simply another form.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
"They" got me...
Just got the electricity back on about an hour ago. It went out last night while I was contemplating a reply....Better be good ,I guess.:o

Oh, Go Ahead and Say What You Conteplated WP....I always get a smile at the very least out of your replies!

I wonder who they, them and the Superpower are too? I don't think he's writing about the power company though! lol!

Kace

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
WHAT "Super-Power"...? Sounds like a "CONSPIRACY THEORY"... :dontknow:

When I call them an organization it sounds too political, although they were very organized, but so was the Mafia. When I call them what the O.A.K became or mention that it may be the beginning of Illuminati, I guess you could say that is a working theory of mine, But, there is defiantly no conspiracy theory. I have proven conspiracy and the collusion between members and that those men were linked at the pocketbooks and under the table. I have also provided proof that the group I am studying was working together on many secretive projects that became monopolies. They were also having private meetings with presidents behind closed doors and gates and out of the public eye. The private meetings and the secret agenda of the group were hidden from the public and their true money making motives were not publicised or talked about publicly. (mainly to avoid incarceration) If that is not enough to prove they conspired together secretly, to make billions of dollars and control the U.S. Government I will pucker up! :tongue3:

These Federal agencies were invented to try and do battle with the Military Industrial Complex when it was just a sprout.

First, there was this step taken to try and put a stop to them. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherman_Antitrust_Act_of_1890
It did not work...
Then https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clayton_Antitrust_Act
etc. etc, and the battle continues to this day on an everchanging playing field.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_competition_law As I pointed out in an earlier post. " Increasingly the focus has moved to international competition enforcement in a globalized economy." But it was happening long before it was noticed in the U.S.A.:icon_thumright:

L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Yessir, sorta like yer doin on all yer threads bout the OAK an the KGC. Spredin rumors to serve yer own agenda, in this perticular case ta sell yer Conspiracy Theory. Yep, jest like most of these tales, all gristle-no meat.

The KGC, OAK, and SOL were all jest straw man organisations that the politicians at the time used to promote fear and serve their own political agendas (influence elections). The terribul threat of secret organisations was only as real as the paper they was written on and then used by the newspapers on the politicians payroll. As y'all are so partial ta sayin, the proof is in the puddin', if'n ye know where ta look fer it. :wink:

http://library.cincymuseum.org/topics/c/files/civilwar/chsbull-v32-n1-2-ohi-007.pdf

View attachment 1625995

You need to read more than the titles to get to the Meat dude! Try and buy a copy of my book and then put your money back in your pocket and sit on it!

L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
"They" got me...

Sterling's was not a hundred percent match to Pitman ,but style during the era written might have been different? Or just evolved into a difference. Or it's simply another form.

It is deffitnetly over my head. I can find no match for it, but some are similer squigglies. :dontknow: Thanks for giving it a shot I appreciate your time trying.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
"They" got me...

Oh, Go Ahead and Say What You Conteplated WP....I always get a smile at the very least out of your replies!

I wonder who they, them and the Superpower are too? I don't think he's writing about the power company though! lol!

Kace

WELLL... in a roundabout way you could say that the power company had some roots that were planted by a few of these fellows, but the grid has been divided many times since them days! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
"They" got me...

Now YOU are on the list for sure! LMAO! :laughing7:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
You need to read more than the titles to get to the Meat dude! Try and buy a copy of my book and then put your money back in your pocket and sit on it!

L.C.

LC...Just My Opinion... You can't keep getting upset when people ask questions regarding your posts or make conflicting statements from yours...Ask him why he believes what he does personally.. he very well could have new or different information than you have. He's from a way different part of the country than the Midwest. Talk about it...don't say sit on it..He just joined here in June.

I saw something he posted about 8,000 KGC members in Kentucky or somewhere back East...I couldn't tell ya where I saw that here but he posted it. Apparently he studies things regarding KGC.

What I took from his post is that instead of using the 'presses' in the sense you meant to state your beliefs... you use this forum....Which isn't an insult because everyone does that. It's A Discussion Forum.

If you decide to change your response to him, I'll delete this post too.

Kace

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
LC...Just My Opinion... You can't keep getting upset when people ask questions regarding your posts or make conflicting statements from yours...Ask him why he believes what he does personally.. he very well could have new or different information than you have. He's from a way different part of the country than the Midwest. Talk about it...don't say sit on it..He just joined here in June.

I saw something he posted about 8,000 KGC members in Kentucky or somewhere back East...I couldn't tell ya where I saw that here but he posted it. Apparently he studies things regarding KGC.

What I took from his post is that instead of using the 'presses' in the sense you meant to state your beliefs... you use this forum....Which isn't an insult because everyone does that. It's A Discussion Forum.

If you decide to change your response to him, I'll delete this post too.

Kace

I was being polite....

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
When I call them an organization it sounds too political, although they were very organized, but so was the Mafia. When I call them what the O.A.K became or mention that it may be the beginning of Illuminati, I guess you could say that is a working theory of mine, But, there is defiantly no conspiracy theory. I have proven conspiracy and the collusion between members and that those men were linked at the pocketbooks and under the table. I have also provided proof that the group I am studying was working together on many secretive projects that became monopolies. They were also having private meetings with presidents behind closed doors and gates and out of the public eye. The private meetings and the secret agenda of the group were hidden from the public and their true money making motives were not publicised or talked about publicly. (mainly to avoid incarceration) If that is not enough to prove they conspired together secretly, to make billions of dollars and control the U.S. Government I will pucker up! :tongue3:

These Federal agencies were invented to try and do battle with the Military Industrial Complex when it was just a sprout.

First, there was this step taken to try and put a stop to them. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherman_Antitrust_Act_of_1890
It did not work...
Then https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clayton_Antitrust_Act
etc. etc, and the battle continues to this day on an everchanging playing field.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_competition_law As I pointed out in an earlier post. " Increasingly the focus has moved to international competition enforcement in a globalized economy." But it was happening long before it was noticed in the U.S.A.:icon_thumright:

L.C.

What's the name of the group you're studying?

Regarding the Sherman Act etc... to this day...Many times what happens is the Larger Corporations will Buy Out and Envelope the Smaller Corporations under the umbrella of the Of One Primary Entity that has many subsidiaries that are marked for expertise in any given situation OR they dissolve the Smaller Corporation Altogether, sometimes retaining employees, clients and any proprietary trade.. (usually programs/code/software nowadays) they have and using it Or sometimes Not using any of it but the clients and they still own it.

It's also very lucrative in order to not be a little fish in a big lake to pick any field that your interested in or have knowledge of that have large companies and do a start up with the Sole Plan of Getting Bought Out. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

That's how you fight that. It's Done Everyday and Everyone Wins.

Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread