KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLE / O.A.K. TRIANGLE SYMBOL

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
triangle1.jpg

Any thoughts on how to use this Marker / symbol would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your input, L.C. Baker

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Using Balloons...? Depends on date... Could be Bi-planes. Next "marker" COULD be MILES, away...

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
It looks like two sides are close to the same length, use the third side as the base of the triangle and look in the area of the lower left point. Might be something of importance there and not necessarily right on the point. No guarantee, just something to check.

Why do you think this is related to your trail?

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
It looks like two sides are close to the same length, use the third side as the base of the triangle and look in the area of the lower left point. Might be something of importance there and not necessarily right on the point. No guarantee, just something to check.

Why do you think this is related to your trail?

L.C. BAKER AGE 7.jpg

Without going into specifics.......This is me squatting on it in 1972 :icon_thumleft:

L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
That was some awesome info to read Nobody thanks for posting it. There are a lot of shady avenues leading to and coming from CF&I Colorado Fuel & Iron. The cash kick backs that were being paid to J.P. Morgan and J. Gould and others involved is just one example of the cash flow that the K.G.C./O.A.K. had coming into their coffers.
The use of air ships during that time is very interesting. I know of one fellow that was an oil painter who painted a "Birds Eye" view of towns from a balloon.

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nobody thanks for that blast from my past. " Valley of Secrets " was one Dean or should I say KvM really wanted to believe in. The evidence just never fit. He did sell a lot of the book pamphlets on it thru the NPG. Will have to dig mine out and reread it along with the notes I and Wilhelm Kock made. The workers of the world at the time did cause many labor problems. They even shut down the wheat harvest before WWI. There is even a treasure legend in Iowa concerning John L Lewis and the wobblies at the coal mines in southern Iowa. Will have to see if I can find that one for you. There was a reason that KvM moved from Weeping Water,Nebraska to Segundo , Colorado.

Senior Deacon

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1023144

Any thoughts on how to use this Marker / symbol would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your input, L.C. Baker

Noto Triangulum?

Or more basically, Notice the Triangle?

This is coded into the Beale that you are looking for?

May I ask what vicinity, municipality, or town this is near? Moneta, VA by any chance?

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr. Eldo This triangle is at Arbor Lodge Nebraska City, Nebraska. This was the home of J. Sterling Morton.

You have brought up the Beale treasure. I have studied it and have dismissed it as a hoax. Once more I am going to revisit Beale as there are similarly between the K.G.C. and Beale treasure. Maybe one of the same. Sometimes I need to have someone rattle my chain. Every once in a while you have to get the old dog off the porch to get any work out of him.

Senior Deacon

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Mr. Eldo This triangle is at Arbor Lodge Nebraska City, Nebraska. This was the home of J. Sterling Morton.

You have brought up the Beale treasure. I have studied it and have dismissed it as a hoax. Once more I am going to revisit Beale as there are similarly between the K.G.C. and Beale treasure. Maybe one of the same. Sometimes I need to have someone rattle my chain. Every once in a while you have to get the old dog off the porch to get any work out of him.

Senior Deacon
"Rattle (your) chain"... LOL! Beale PAPERS Pamphlet was a DIME NOVEL, written by one of Charles Button (Editor) SUB-Editors; of the News-Virginian newspaper in Lynchburg. Va. Check BEALE CODES "Board"... HH! Good Luck!

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel yes I am getting to be a old dog. My legs don't work like they use to I get tired more easily than I use to. My knees are weak, teeth are bad. Have to take high blood pressure meds. That isn't going to stop me. As long as I am vertical and sucking air I will keep going.

Guess I was thinking that one fed off the other. As long as they are both out there both will be pursued. One is perpetuating the other.

Senior Deacon

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Noto Triangulum?

Or more basically, Notice the Triangle?

This is coded into the Beale that you are looking for?

May I ask what vicinity, municipality, or town this is near? Moneta, VA by any chance?

Not related to Beale treasure. This triangle is located at Arbor Lodge, the home of J. Sterling Morton who was a member of the inner circle of the K.G.C. The triangle is at his home in Nebraska City Nebraska. It is located slightly above a very large heart. http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/k...ircle-nebraska-city-nebraska.html#post4264747

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread