KEY POINT OF A TRIANGLE

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
L.C. I understand what you are saying and have no trouble with the moon or full moon or crescent moon SYMBOL. I am talking about a navigational aid. NO doubt that that the Moon governs the night but the star are on a yearly course some stars a feature in our night sky. Other stars make a appearance and herald in the different seasons. Some stars are prominent in the night sky during parts of the year because of the brightness or magnitude. My current study is on these particular star. The planets are another thing that has been looked at. Planets have the problem is that they retrograde or go backwards well to the eye here on earth. Much study still ahead on the planets.

Senior Deacon

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
L.C. I understand what you are saying and have no trouble with the moon or full moon or crescent moon SYMBOL. I am talking about a navigational aid. NO doubt that that the Moon governs the night but the star are on a yearly course some stars a feature in our night sky. Other stars make a appearance and herald in the different seasons. Some stars are prominent in the night sky during parts of the year because of the brightness or magnitude. My current study is on these particular star. The planets are another thing that has been looked at. Planets have the problem is that they retrograde or go backwards well to the eye here on earth. Much study still ahead on the planets.

Senior Deacon

Sirius, Fomalhaut, and Capella have been used up until now, with a specific month and day also ciphered on the pieces. They are all the brightest stars of their individual constellations and considered to be navigational stars. Sirius is in the brightest star in the night sky as I am sure you know and belongs to the canis Major constellation...the "Big Dog" who helped guide Isis to find the body pieces. Capella is the brightest star in the constellation Auriga, which is associated with various mythological charioteers, including Erichthonius and Myrtilus. Erichthonius according to some myths, was autochthonous (born of the soil, or Earth) and was a snake coiled around an infant, or an infant that was half-man and half-serpent. Myrtilius was a divine hero and son of Hermes. His mother is said variously to be an Amazon, either Theobule or Myrto; Phaethusa, daughter of Danaus; or a nymph or mortal woman named Clymene, Clytie, or Cleobule. Myrtilus was the charioteer of King Oenomaus of Pisa in Elis, on the northwest coast of the Peloponnesus. Strangely Capella's name is derived from the diminutive of the Latin capra "goat", hence "little goat". Capella also bears the Bayer designation Alpha Aurigae (often abbreviated to α Aurigae, α Aur or Alpha Aur). Although it appears to be a single star to the naked eye, it is actually a star system of four stars in two binary pairs. the ancients some how knew this without a telescope...as it was not anounced formaly until 1899.:icon_scratch: Fomalhaut is the brightest star in the constellation Piscis Austrinus and is also one of the brightest stars in the sky. Piscis Austrinus (also known as Piscis Australis) is a constellation in the southern celestial hemisphere. The name is Latin for "the southern fish", in contrast with the larger constellation Pisces, which represents a pair of fishes. Prior to the 20th century, it was also known as Piscis Notius. I sometimes wonder if they are telling us that the fish have eaten the phallus...as in it is under water.:occasion14: That's all I know that is relivent at this time to an actual K.G.C. treasure trail. Hope that helps you on your quest for more knowledge.

Thanks, for the help, L.C.

P.S. Do you find a significance with the things that are represented by those constellations? :icon_scratch: DOG..Snake...Fish...Goat I know these guys like animals and refer to the animals nature.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Senior Deacon

"Google" Masonic Astronomy; BASIC info came out in 1882... year "Jesse" was murdered.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread