KGC Symbol Tree-Topper at Wal-Mart

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
Wife & I were X-mas shopping at local Wal-Mart today, here in Lynchburg, Va.; in the X-Mas section, looking at X-Mas tree-toppers, I saw a CRESCENT with a STAR! It LIGHTS UP! :icon_thumleft:

AWESOME! Bought it, & in my office... WHEW! Got "Goosebumps"! :coffee2: Coffee...? :hello2:

Hey Reb, if that thing lights up Dec.21st. all by itself, at midnite, ya better start checkin' up on a few things, specially iff'en hit comes in yo bedroom.. he he,,,,,,, jus, kiddin' ya.:laughing7::laughing7: also watch out for Casper:thumbsup:

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hey Reb, if that thing lights up Dec.21st. all by itself, at midnite, ya better start checkin' up on a few things, specially iff'en hit comes in yo bedroom.. he he,,,,,,, jus, kiddin' ya.:laughing7::laughing7: also watch out for Casper:thumbsup:

NOT scared of the "ghosties"; lived with 'em ALL my life... I AM a GHOST-MAGNET! Did YOU find the ornament or not...?

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
NOT scared of the "ghosties"; lived with 'em ALL my life... I AM a GHOST-MAGNET! Did YOU find the ornament or not...?
No, did not find it. I do a lot of dirt fishing and let momma take care of Christmas.
For the ghosties, I keep a couple under my bed to scare the boogers away.:laughing7::coffee2::coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread