THERE ARE A LOT OF DEAD PEOPLE WATCHING OVER IT.

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gentleman and any ladies who might be following this thread. I have read this thread in its entirety three or four times. It appears that there are at least four of us that are following KGC treasure trails. These trails all have two things in common. First they start as KGC treasure and two they all have markers that starts or points to cemeteries. At some point we have to ask ourselves why? Permanence they remain where other landmarks might disappear. One of the first things in a established area is a place to bury and honor the memory of the dead. This has been a time honored tradition since the time of the ancient Egyptians. Even the monuments within the cemetery have symbols. The older the cemetery the more cryptic. In the older cemeteries they used symbols to convey messages without having to have a lot of writing. In the case of our KGC friends the concealed markers within their monuments. Pointers to lead us to hidden objects. We just have to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

I am beginning to think that they used cemeteries to connect points. Most of us have mentioned one basic shape that of a triangle. Of the three basic shapes ( the circle, square, and triangle ) the triangle is the best for pointing and positioning. Even today with your GPS we use triangulation. Most common that is mentioned is the right angle triangle. If my assumption is right a straight line connected two points and a angle of 90 degrees was added at some point along that line would be the last point of the triangle. Right now I will bring up the other things that are important in the building trades they are right angles, horizontals, and perpendiculars. At some time we will have to pay attention to all of these. The people who hid these caches were not only trusted but have to have some sense of the building arts to follow a plan to conceal something of value. Something to think about. It may make some sense out of a situation that may seem to be in chaos.

Senior Deacon

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Gentleman and any ladies who might be following this thread. I have read this thread in its entirety three or four times. It appears that there are at least four of us that are following KGC treasure trails. These trails all have two things in common. First they start as KGC treasure and two they all have markers that starts or points to cemeteries. At some point we have to ask ourselves why? Permanence they remain where other landmarks might disappear. One of the first things in a established area is a place to bury and honor the memory of the dead. This has been a time honored tradition since the time of the ancient Egyptians. Even the monuments within the cemetery have symbols. The older the cemetery the more cryptic. In the older cemeteries they used symbols to convey messages without having to have a lot of writing. In the case of our KGC friends the concealed markers within their monuments. Pointers to lead us to hidden objects. We just have to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

I am beginning to think that they used cemeteries to connect points. Most of us have mentioned one basic shape that of a triangle. Of the three basic shapes ( the circle, square, and triangle ) the triangle is the best for pointing and positioning. Even today with your GPS we use triangulation. Most common that is mentioned is the right angle triangle. If my assumption is right a straight line connected two points and a angle of 90 degrees was added at some point along that line would be the last point of the triangle. Right now I will bring up the other things that are important in the building trades they are right angles, horizontals, and perpendiculars. At some time we will have to pay attention to all of these. The people who hid these caches were not only trusted but have to have some sense of the building arts to follow a plan to conceal something of value. Something to think about. It may make some sense out of a situation that may seem to be in chaos.

Senior Deacon
VERY good points, SD; OPERATIVE MASONS (Stonemasons) would have known these things. I was a STONEMASON'S Helper in my "younger" days... and as a MASTER Mason (Speculative Mason), it was EASY to understand the "Working Tools". You are CORRECT, cemeteries ARE permanent, and "safe places" to conceal, NEVER reveal...

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel very convenient to hide out in plain sight. How often do ordinary people go to cemeteries only when they bury the dead and then they don't stay long. Places of the dead are considered almost sacred not to be disturbed. We have a color cemetery five miles away on a corner of two main roads. There is a path thru the cemetery to get from one road to the other if one wants. No one black or white ever uses it. The colored people avoid the Cemetery like a plague. Even the black Sexton hires a white fellow with a back hoe to dig the graves.

Possibly another reason to hide clues or markers in them.

Senior Deacon

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to be a pest about this but it seems to become more important by the hour. As I look back on my research there appears to be a Eureka moment. More unexpected field work!!!! I called up my black friend who lives next to the cemetery and ask him a few questions about the cemetery. He is about as old as I which makes him in the older generation of black people. He claims that the cemetery is filled with hants = ghost. No one should walk thru a cemetery according to him. He has observed strange mist at night and keeps his doors locked tight. This man served as a Marine in Viet Nam and isn't afraid of much. He is a big fellow 6 foot 4 and weighs a good 230 lbs. Was a logger and truck driver for the last 30 years. But he won't go in to that cemetery unless there is a burial.

Mdog you just might have hit on something with your break down of the number 74. In a odd way it appears to point to another place of interest on my map. Will have to do more field work before I can tell you gentlemen anything more. Just put on another pot of coffee and refilled my tobacco pouch. Might be another late night. Now where is my lighter.

As K von M would say EXANIMO

Senior Deacon

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Sorry to be a pest about this but it seems to become more important by the hour. As I look back on my research there appears to be a Eureka moment. More unexpected field work!!!! I called up my black friend who lives next to the cemetery and ask him a few questions about the cemetery. He is about as old as I which makes him in the older generation of black people. He claims that the cemetery is filled with hants = ghost. No one should walk thru a cemetery according to him. He has observed strange mist at night and keeps his doors locked tight. This man served as a Marine in Viet Nam and isn't afraid of much. He is a big fellow 6 foot 4 and weighs a good 230 lbs. Was a logger and truck driver for the last 30 years. But he won't go in to that cemetery unless there is a burial.

Mdog you just might have hit on something with your break down of the number 74. In a odd way it appears to point to another place of interest on my map. Will have to do more field work before I can tell you gentlemen anything more. Just put on another pot of coffee and refilled my tobacco pouch. Might be another late night. Now where is my lighter.

As K von M would say EXANIMO

Senior Deacon
Bro, yer NOT being a pest... and YES! Cemeteries CAN have "HAINTS". MANY Orbs of LIGHT are often seen... YET! I don't remember ANY harm being done; just looks SCARY! "74"...? Don't remember anything... BUT! 7 + 4 = 11; 1 + 1 = 2... Number of DUALITY... Ying/Yang, Good/Evil, Right/Wrong, Human Form/Spirit Being... doesn't Bro. Albert Pike (33rd) talk about DUALITY?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
And in the 32nd... we are taught that BALANCE is the KEY; BALANCE of the DUALITY... walking the MIDDLE WAY (like various BUDDHISTS)...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
In TH'ing, that would be like following Turkey Tracks... in the direction, of the MIDDLE TOE; if M.T. is cut off... "Treasure(s)" has ALREADY been found...

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like I said in a odd way 74 works out to be works out to lead to another site. 35+35=70 and 2+2=4 duality. Yes the old compass and scales in the 32nd. Think if I remember correctly it is the art work for the 32nd in Morals and Dogma. I remember the lessons well. It sort of strikes a note in today's political climate. So many clues so little time.

Senior Deacon

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ONLY Researcher that lives near there & has done a LOT of R & I in that cemetery is "franklin", who have VOWED not to "post" on TN, again... Good Luck in trying to "reach him".

There are several graves with the oak tree monument. The one you mentioned was most likely John Holland. Before the show DECODED aired on television my partner and I already had it all figured out. We found evidence of 58 depositories but recovering them is no easy task. Permission is impossible. We will continue to research more and to try and find one depository that we can dig up. The smallest of these 58 depositories contain 889 large gold bricks and 8 each 30 gallon pots of gold specie. Mind you that is the smallest.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Like I said in a odd way 74 works out to be works out to lead to another site. 35+35=70 and 2+2=4 duality. Yes the old compass and scales in the 32nd. Think if I remember correctly it is the art work for the 32nd in Morals and Dogma. I remember the lessons well. It sort of strikes a note in today's political climate. So many clues so little time.

Senior Deacon

Can you explain what it led you from and what it led you to? Without revealing your site, of course.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
There are several graves with the oak tree monument. The one you mentioned was most likely John Holland. Before the show DECODED aired on television my partner and I already had it all figured out. We found evidence of 58 depositories but recovering them is no easy task. Permission is impossible. We will continue to research more and to try and find one depository that we can dig up. The smallest of these 58 depositories contain 889 large gold bricks and 8 each 30 gallon pots of gold specie. Mind you that is the smallest.

How did you guys figure out the inventory, Franklin? Did you find any clues that let you know where that much bullion came from? Would the bars have been melted coin?

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
How did you guys figure out the inventory, Franklin? Did you find any clues that let you know where that much bullion came from? Would the bars have been melted coin?

Sorry Franklin, I should have explained my curiosity. In my research I've read of foreign gold and silver coin being melted down during the Civil War because it was against the law to own it.

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mdog mine has to do with the angles of the triangle. Think of the terms of a rectangular shape dissected. What you end up with is what is important. Not a point within a circle but a point along a line. At this point it is a theory that seems to work for me. No field work on this so no treasure I can't go there yet.

As I have stated several times we each may possess a piece of the puzzle. Each puzzle is different in a forum setting we can voice our opinions and our theories. Have them refined or shredded giving a clue that may in time aid a fellow traveler on his journey. The time I spend here I consider school time. Like sitting with the old Greek philosophers their forums. Sometimes as a student other times as a teacher. As the old sayings goes when the student is ready the teacher will appear and cause and effect chain of events all this chaos makes perfect sense.

Senior Deacon

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
WB (Welcome Back!), franklin!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Mdog mine has to do with the angles of the triangle. Think of the terms of a rectangular shape dissected. What you end up with is what is important. Not a point within a circle but a point along a line. At this point it is a theory that seems to work for me. No field work on this so no treasure I can't go there yet.

As I have stated several times we each may possess a piece of the puzzle. Each puzzle is different in a forum setting we can voice our opinions and our theories. Have them refined or shredded giving a clue that may in time aid a fellow traveler on his journey. The time I spend here I consider school time. Like sitting with the old Greek philosophers their forums. Sometimes as a student other times as a teacher. As the old sayings goes when the student is ready the teacher will appear and cause and effect chain of events all this chaos makes perfect sense.

Senior Deacon

Ordo Ab Chao...

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel thank you for the shorter version. Chaos is chaos to me. I like to have a reason for why are things like they are. One of the quirks of my personality. Maybe I am crazier than I think of am.

I drove out to take a look at the site. Because of resent rains I am going to have to wait for the dirt road to dry up and out. Either that or get a ATV. The one road in was mud to the hubs of the truck. Joy wonderful joy it started in to rain while I was looking down the road. The weather forecast is for more rain. It is not kept but very old and almost forgotten.

One problem is the amount of cemeteries in Harrison county. Here is a list Harrison County Texas Cemeteries
It is not complete there is still two cemeteries that I know of that are not on the list. Some of these are ten graves or less. Some are 50 to 100 lots a lot are colored and the headstones are home made. Quite job just to put them on a map.

Senior Deacon

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Bro, yer NOT being a pest... and YES! Cemeteries CAN have "HAINTS". MANY Orbs of LIGHT are often seen... YET! I don't remember ANY harm being done; just looks SCARY! "74"...? Don't remember anything... BUT! 7 + 4 = 11; 1 + 1 = 2... Number of DUALITY... Ying/Yang, Good/Evil, Right/Wrong, Human Form/Spirit Being... doesn't Bro. Albert Pike (33rd) talk about DUALITY?

I have been in more than one without a flashlight when you couldn't see your hand in front of your face, but at a much younger age when I could still run fast and had crazy half whit ideas that were not well thought out:tongue3:. The truth is, over the years I have become very comfortable around the dead. I am almost a recluse as it is except for a few close friends and the silence of the cemetery is pretty much normal. I talk to those that I visit, sometimes I play the Rebel anthem just to stir them up a little and it;s gets my blood pumping too. All I can tell you is I have never seen a ghost in the cemetery, but I have woke up and knew more about things than I did when I went to sleep. I believe I am at ease because they know my heart and my intentions.

L.C.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other

If it is an O.A.K. monument, it will have F.O. Cross carved into it with his street address Wabash Avenue Chicago Illinois. Then I would get excited about one of those oak monuments. Have you ever seen that on one of them Franklin? Rowe orered monuments from Cross when he was in Danville, that is a good sign that they are close by. It is pretty small sometimes and you have to be looking for it. I would love to spend some time down there but my plate is full. Good Luck My Friend, Good to hear from you again!

L.C.

P.S. It will be carved and not poured stone.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other

Senior Deacon

We have the as above is below or as below is above symbol on one piece mdog and it may mean just what you are talking about in reference to star maps on the ground. :thumbsup:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Rebel thank you for the shorter version. Chaos is chaos to me. I like to have a reason for why are things like they are. One of the quirks of my personality. Maybe I am crazier than I think of am.

I drove out to take a look at the site. Because of resent rains I am going to have to wait for the dirt road to dry up and out. Either that or get a ATV. The one road in was mud to the hubs of the truck. Joy wonderful joy it started in to rain while I was looking down the road. The weather forecast is for more rain. It is not kept but very old and almost forgotten.

One problem is the amount of cemeteries in Harrison county. Here is a list Harrison County Texas Cemeteries
It is not complete there is still two cemeteries that I know of that are not on the list. Some of these are ten graves or less. Some are 50 to 100 lots a lot are colored and the headstones are home made. Quite job just to put them on a map.

Senior Deacon

What was it that drew you to your site. Was it something you read in your research or did you stumble across something in the field? My start was a partial biography of a man and a treasure tale linked to him. His story took place in the late 1800s but the manuscript never appeared until the 1930s. This story gave a specific spot to go to and a name linked to that spot. Clues found there and tips found in Steve Clark's book, New Mexico Confidential, led me to the cemetery 5 miles away. At the cemetery were more clues that led to a small heart shaped pond. These three points formed a perfect right angle triangle with a perimeter of 20 miles. The right angle was at the first place where the manuscript led. The line opposite the right angle was a perfect north-south line. There was a different treasure story associated with the immediate area of the heart pond but it was only pure luck that I learned of this story. I interviewed two older guys about the area and they both gave me slightly different versions of the same story. One of these guys I spoke to in the early 1990s and the other guy I talked to a couple years ago. One version was, a stranger approached a farmer and told him he had some money buried on his land and could he borrow a shovel to dig it up. He asked the farmer if he would like to help him dig it up but the farmer got spooked and said no. The stranger took the shovel and walked away, never to be seen again. The next day the farmer investigated the area the stranger walked toward and he found his shovel next to a hole in the ground. The sides of the hole were round and smooth like something had been pulled out of it. The other story was a stranger showed up at a small store in the area and asked a lady who was working at the store if he could borrow a shovel. She gave him one and he came back later and gave her the shovel and a larger denomination gold coin. So I have a large right angle triangle and treasure stories associated with two points on the triangle.

Me and a few other local people did a lot of research on the guy who the biography was about and we never found any evidence that he ever lived in this county. It's my guess that the manuscript was a coded work created to draw somebody to the area.

Here's some information about the triangles.

Masonic Dictionary | TRIANGLE | www.masonicdictionary.com

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread