OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Why are there no women in this photo taken at a private gathering of monopolists, the sec. of Navy and a president?? Was this a meeting of the O.A.K. in 1904. I have viewed many pictures of many different groups of people taken at Arbor Lodge, but none that had this few of men and them all dressed up about the same or without the presence of not even one women in the photos. arbor lodge meeting.jpg

What did they talk about? The headlines on the cover letter....but what answers do a cipher decoded by the last paragraph of the speech hold? We may never know it all, but I do know for a fact that the secret society communicated by numbered ciphers sent to them separate from a key that had been the last paragraph of a special speech or document.

TR Center - ImageViewer

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Why are there no women in this photo taken at a private gathering of monopolists, the sec. of Navy and a president?? Was this a meeting of the O.A.K. in 1904. I have viewed many pictures of many different groups of people taken at Arbor Lodge, but none that had this few of men and them all dressed up about the same or without the presence of not even one women in the photos. View attachment 1256091

What did they talk about? The headlines on the cover letter....but what answers do a cipher decoded by the last paragraph of the speech hold? We may never know it all, but I do know for a fact that the secret society communicated by numbered ciphers sent to them separate from a key that had been the last paragraph of a special speech or document.

TR Center - ImageViewer

These men are standing and sitting where the yellow circle is in this photo. At the top of one of the largest K.G.C. Hearts I have ever seen anyone post. They are also next to two known miners marks in stacked rocks that were carved by F. O. Cross, and a triangle that is also used as part of the layout. What more evidence of being at the scene could there be yet to uncover about this group?

L.C.

ARBOR LODGE HEART 1904 group.jpg

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I encourage all of you Jesse James buffs to look hard at the man in that rocking chair on the left end!

View attachment 1276848
Too blurry for me to see. What I know is that his brother Frank James (CSA) & family were living in Lynchburg. Va. (1882), as James Warren & family... when JJ was "murdered"; he WASN'T; Ford was. Doesn't surprise me that JJ was in "pics". later. THANKS, LC!

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why are there no women in this photo taken at a private gathering of monopolists, the sec. of Navy and a president?? Was this a meeting of the O.A.K. in 1904. I have viewed many pictures of many different groups of people taken at Arbor Lodge, but none that had this few of men and them all dressed up about the same or without the presence of not even one women in the photos. View attachment 1256091

TR Center - ImageViewer

L.C. and Rebel in pondering this for a while. I have made many counts I come up with 33 men. How many were at the the meeting? What is said about the making a woman a mason?!!! Sounds like a Pike moment to me. Even though he had been dead for over 13 years maybe only 12 years. Do you see where I am heading with this. Cause and effect chain of events all this chaos make perfect sense.

Senior Deacon

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"Back then", Co-Masonry" became a bit popular. Especially if the woman was WEALTHY or the wife of a IMPORTANT man... "google" CO-MASONRY.

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still is today. Headquarters in Colorado if I remember right. Pike was a purest a fundamentalist he would have had a men's only policy. But it makes one wonder.

S.D.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Still is today. Headquarters in Colorado if I remember right. Pike was a purest a fundamentalist he would have had a men's only policy. But it makes one wonder.

S.D.
INTERESTING! Colorado had the HQ for the ORDER of AMERICAN KNIGHTS... O.A.K.; could it be...?

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Even though some or all of these men are Freemasons I do not believe this is a meeting of Freemasons at a Freemason meeting. It is being held at one of the few private mansions in the state of Nebraska and I suspect these men all traveled in several special train cars and trains that belonged to Paul Morton and a few of them. By 1906 Teddy had won the Nobel Peace Prize and was traveling in Panama and Puerto Rico.:thumbsup:

L.C.

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
L.C. do you have a exact guest list? I think you are right no lodge meeting for sure but a O.A. K. Meeting ??? Yes those men would have traveled in style. Couldn't mix with the common folk. We were their worker bee's maybe Jessie and Frank were too. NWO maybe it started long ago at the time of the O.A. K.

Senior Deacon

P.S. we have been fighting flood waters.
An apology regarding Caddo Lake, Texas, flooding - The WeatherMatrix Blog Weather Blog

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
As far as a guest list for this particular meeting, I know of none other than the short nonspecific explanation given by the man who discovered the photo. Those that attended every public meeting held there and all of the front door guests signed a ledger as they entered the front door of Arbor Lodge. The books were kept over the years at Arbor Lodge like a personal diary for the farm and home by Julius, Joy, Paul or who ever was left in charge at the mansion while their father was away in Washington D.C. or elsewhere in the country.

L.C.

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
INTERESTING! Colorado had the HQ for the ORDER of AMERICAN KNIGHTS... O.A.K.; could it be...?

Rebel the only thing that I could find is a small town of Larkspur, Colorado. With a population of 183 it is no doubt a mail drop or simple a Mailing address. Most likely they are based in Denver, or Aurora They do have a web site. I have my doubts about their veracity my opinion only. Slick web site to slick.

Senior Deacon

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel think you can call BINGO. Colorado Springs is is south of Larkspur, Colorado. Bedroom community of both Aurora or Colorado Springs. Just about half way point.

Senior Deacon

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AND! Isn't PILOT ROCK on the current Nebraska state quarter...? I got "goosebumps"!

Rebel I found 5 states that had pilot rock as a place name. I quit after the 5th state they start out on the east coast and ended at the west coast. Not counting all the places that are some how have picked Pilot Rock as a name for there product or business. Think I could find a pilot rock in every state along the Oregon trail.

Senior Deacon

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
My R & I follows H.P. Bennet and A.A. Bradford from Nebraska City to Colorado, along with S.F. Nuckolls who went there in 1861 at the start of the Civil War. Nuckolls was there until he gathered money from some like minded very wealthy people near Rocky Gap, Pueblo, and Colorado Springs who wanted to help fund his operation to help the Southern Rebellion. It was those pooled funds that Nuckolls carried to New York City to support the cause in 1864. In my opinion there is no doubt that the O.A.K. was in Colorado from it's beginning, and that they sent money to New York City to fund activities that took place in 1865.

L.C.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
OK, 3rd Degree of KGC was 5-7 WEALTHY men in NYC; it was sorta like a "higher degree", ie. "Blue Lodge" - 3rd Degree MASTER MASON "into" Degrees 4-32/33 of the Scottish Rite. "Clue" was 357 or something like that; TR as Police "Commish" of NYC probably read the FILES... ANYWAY, WEALTHY 5-7 Men wanted to "unite" the country via RR, Steel, REAL ROADS (as an example, BEALE WAGON ROAD became HWY Rt. 66, I think). There was a lot of "linking up" via O.A.K.; BUT! KGC ("hard-core REBELS") fought against O.A.K. & the FEDS. THINK! Outlaws (Rebs, etc.) robbing O.A.K. trains... KGC/REBELS Sheriffs looking the "other way"... WILD WEST, it WAS! O.A.K. HAD to be in Colorado!

Last edited:

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a question regarding this colorado meeting/connection, has anyone heard of a General Pool possibly spelled Poole? that made a trip with other individuals from S/W Mo in 1855 under the pretense to find Pikes Peak only to return home w/o finding it ? (on a clear day Pikes Peak is visible for a hundred miles or better),anyway I've searched and cannot find any reference to a General Pool or who he was or where he was assigned, any thoughts are appreciated thanks

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sitting here smoking my pipe with a big cup of coffee thinking. And isn't it funny that the James boys robbed trains and banks in the Midwest and south. They pretty much stayed out of the Rockies. Think you may have to call a double Bingo on one card there Rebel. KGC was hard core southerners O.A.K. =Robber Barons. Some were members of both.

Big money for the new southern cause found its way in to the private pockets of the big bugs. Money like power corrupts even the best of men.

Senior Deacon

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread