PETRIFIED OAK GUNSIGHT TREE USED BY THE ORDER OF AMERICAN KNIGHTS IN 1902

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
petrified oak stone anchor gunsight tree.png

This is an authentic petrified oak gun sight tree placed by the O.A.K. to locate another important piece of the treasure trail we are on. It makes the chills run through my body like Rebel blood when I look through the sight on it to view the target. It was here that Sirius came into play and the historic journey began to unfold just like it did for Isis when she set out to find Osiris.

"Slowly, piece by piece, Isis recovered the fragments of Osiris. And wherever she did so, she formed by magic the likeness of his whole body and caused the priests to build a shrine and perform his funeral rites. And so there were thirteen places in Egypt which claimed to be the burial place of Osiris. In this way also she made it harder for Seth to meddle further with the body of the dead god."

Ancient Egypt: the Mythology - The Story of Isis and Osiris

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't know how well you can see it in the picture I posted so I want to show you guys some close ups of it. When you sight through this O.A.K. tree, you can look through the big hole and see the target. BUT if you look right through the notched sight on top of the limb it is the only thing that appears in the gap and it is about 100 feet away. It is carved out just like a rear sight on a rifle by a master in the trade. The detail on this stone are magnificently done right down to the leaves and the braided rope on the anchor. rear sight.jpg

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Any of you fellow masons care to give an explanation of why you think the anchor is used on this stone O.A.K. monument? Could it be the symbol of a grounded hope of retribution? That would make sense if they are in both secret societies and are expressing the hopes of one with the symbol of the other to represent it, Just my thoughts, what do you guys think about it?
L.C.:thumbsup:
The Symbolism of the Anchor

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Any of you fellow masons care to give an explanation of why you think the anchor is used on this stone O.A.K. monument? Could it be the symbol of a grounded hope of retribution? That would make sense if they are in both secret societies and are expressing the hopes of one with the symbol of the other to represent it, Just my thoughts, what do you guys think about it?
The Symbolism of the Anchor
Show Anchor, please...

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
L.C. this is the start of your journey. If you remember the attributes of of a E.A. Faith , Hope, and Charity. Jacobs ladder, the heart, and the Anchor. The next step is into a place that is 3, 5, and 7 steps. They may have been KGC but they were devoted free masons. First the N.E. corner then the S.E. corner before facing the rays of the rising Sun. The story of Orisis and ISIS are there if one will look. The name ISIS is contained within the name of Orisis.

One who takes the first three has to take 28 more before the full story is told. If I was a betting man I would bet my next clue was closer than you think. Like 15 steps closer. Then one might look for corn, wine, and oil. You must receive this before being granted the final key. Then again I might be all wet. A bit cryptic but sound advice just the same.

Look well to the East

Senior Deacon

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well... the anchor is NOT "dug in", thereby stopping whatever; I agree with the Anchor "statement" on the web-site provided... AND! It IS congruent with "THE LECTURE" of the MM Degree. The POTENTIAL is there to Stabilize "The Journey"... CARRY ON!

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I wish it were that easy Rebel! It has taken a long time just to get where we are on this trail. We may never see the end of it but the K.G.C. and O.A.K. have made us better men in our efforts to understand what they have left behind for us all to see. In the end it may be a group effort that will succeed in finding what they left in it's entirety.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
On the opposite side of the monument from the anchor, there is quite a site to see, a signed symbol left by them for us to find and react to. The Order of American Knights, formerly the K.G.C. were around one hell of a lot longer than the history books tell us. 1902 and perhaps beyond. The secret society was just that...."secret" imagine that folks! And here is a the kicker, If the K.G.C. can transform into the O.A.K. then what do you reckon the O.A.K. is now?

Food for thought, L.C.:thumbsup:

They left these petrified O.A.K. gunsights aimed and their coded relics have been recovered on those lines as directed by the symbolism they carved into them. The trails go on for miles and miles and not in just one direction. They are O.A.K. and revisited K.G.C. trails that were started as early as 1855 and continued at least until 1912 and maybe longer. As much as I have told you guys about this trail, believe me when I say I am holding back the good stuff!

Gunsight tree #2.jpg

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
On the opposite side of the monument from the anchor, there is quite a site to see, a signed symbol left by them for us to find and react to. The Order of American Knights, formerly the K.G.C. were around one hell of a lot longer than the history books tell us. 1902 and perhaps beyond. The secret society was just that...."secret" imagine that folks! And here is a the kicker, If the K.G.C. can transform into the O.A.K. then what do you reckon the O.A.K. is now?

Food for thought, L.C.:thumbsup:

They left these petrified O.A.K. gunsights aimed and their coded relics have been recovered on those lines as directed by the symbolism they carved into them. The trails go on for miles and miles and not in just one direction. They are O.A.K. and revisited K.G.C. trails that were started as early as 1855 and continued at least until 1912 and maybe longer. As much as I have told you guys about this trail, believe me when I say I am holding back the good stuff!

View attachment 1248831

Why "hold back" the good stuff...? If "pointers" have been "cut off"... "treasures have ALREADY BEEN FOUND! Like cutting off the MIDDLE TOE of a TURKEY FOOT!

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Nothing has been cut off. Only one cache has been located that we know of. These men all died as multimillionaires, they never came back for what they left because it had a purpose when they left it. It is an active trail Brother I have to hold back! Boy would I like to spill my guts though just to silence all of the naysayers if nothing else!:thumbsup:

P.S. Think Freemason and look at the limbs on that O.A.K. gunsight tree (#2) I posted above again....remind you of anything?:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Nothing has been cut off. Only one cache has been located that we know of. These men all died as multimillionaires, they never came back for what they left because it had a purpose when they left it. It is an active trail Brother I have to hold back! Boy would I like to spill my guts though just to silence all of the naysayers if nothing else!:thumbsup:

P.S. Think Freemason and look at the limbs on that O.A.K. gunsight tree (#2) I posted above again....remind you of anything?:thumbsup:
"Cutting the Belly"...?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yes that is the KGC placing the hand over the heart sign. Have you looked through the gunsight from the opposite side? The anchor means to turn back.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes that is the KGC placing the hand over the heart sign. Have you looked through the gunsight from the opposite side? The anchor means to turn back.

Actually at this site we were directed to a target nearby by a carved symbol on another lead piece that was recovered and it symbolized the target and then gave another map in code and symbols to a cache (s) that has not been located yet. :BangHead: still working on that site, but we have a good idea that it is one of the few that is buried on or very near the property line of a private property. We have other easier targets to work on at this time and we will save that one for last! The best three locations are on public property or in an easement. One of those was given in plain English text stamped on a copper strip with a heading and distance. The only problem at that location is that it is a heavily wooded area and hard to get a detector through. It is that spot that will prove the O.A.K. existed in 1902 as I suspect the currency will back up along with the marker that already led us there. It is this area I want to try and search with more man power and better equipment come Spring. As far as the look through it backwards theory, it could be pointing to something far away but not close up, or a possible heading, all good food for thought thanks.

L.C.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually at this site we were directed to a target nearby by a carved symbol on another lead piece that was recovered and it symbolized the target and then gave another map in code and symbols to a cache (s) that has not been located yet. :BangHead: still working on that site, but we have a good idea that it is one of the few that is buried on or very near the property line of a private property. We have other easier targets to work on at this time and we will save that one for last! The best three locations are on public property or in an easement. One of those was given in plain English text stamped on a copper strip with a heading and distance. The only problem at that location is that it is a heavily wooded area and hard to get a detector through. It is that spot that will prove the O.A.K. existed in 1902 as I suspect the currency will back up along with the marker that already led us there. It is this area I want to try and search with more man power and better equipment come Spring. As far as the look through it backwards theory, it could be pointing to something far away but not close up, or a possible heading, all good food for thought thanks.

L.C.

You should not need a metal detector if it is a true KGC site. There should be diamond shaped rocks, tree carvings or rock carvings telling you where, what, how many, compass readings and distance. Note be sure to allow for declination or you will never find the treasure.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
In an area where there are no rocks, that would kind of stick out my friend. We are talking about a sea of grass and any trail you took made tracks to it on the prairie. There were no trees here then for them to carve and they had to make those out of stone! It is a bit different here in the heartland.

L.C.

P.S. They used true and not magnetic degrees of heading and measurement was done in leagues and fathoms as it was like a sea of green.

nebraska.JPG

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread