Buried KGC or Confederate Treasure location

Icewing

Silver Member
Jan 5, 2016
NW Arkanslaw
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900 / Garrett PropointerAT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The tree pics you post appear to be common American Sycamore trees, which are know for growing very wide trunks, there are no good size references in your pics but judging based on my experience from workin my dad's sawmill, I don't think those are more that 50-70 years old.
Cut one down that's about the same diameter and count the rings, then you'll know a whole lot more.

OP
OP
M

mopedking77

Jan 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro, AT-Gold, Ace 250, Sea Hunter Mark 2, Infinium LS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i already cut some trees, the rings are 142 - 187 rings

OP
OP
M

mopedking77

Jan 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro, AT-Gold, Ace 250, Sea Hunter Mark 2, Infinium LS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the trees are american beach trees

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
the area of woods is 625 acres, the carvings are spread out over about 25 acres of that.
First, you need to draw a layout of the forest, with distances noted for the marked trees. Once done, note if the tress are leading you to a cluster of tress that are marked. If so, then purchase yellow builders twine and connect to all the marked trees in the cluster. Create a diagram of that cluster, and observe if it forms a geometric pattern. If it does, then use the twine to connect the trees that are opposite of each other, creating a crisscross pattern. Where all the twine lines intersect, that is where to dig.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Icewing, I am not a spoiled kid. the land owner has plans to bull doze the area and build on it next year anyway.. I have the land owners full permission to do what I want since hes going to bull doze it anyway.
Go for it while you can. Good hunting and good luck.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... There was a treasure buried near the area but i plan on stopping my search as i have gone as far as I can in my search... i will be destroying all markers and signs in the area. I can't search unless I understand what I am looking at... i figure if I can't find it no one will..
Even if there was a treasure that was removed, WHY destroy the markers?
Also, what state is this and the history of the area?
That would lead one to an understanding of what you are looking at and its meaning.

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll be glad to help you! WE CAN FIND IT 100 percent! It's not going to be any luck involved it is all skill! I'm so sure of this even if you cut all the trees down i will still
be able to find the treasure! Hit me back in private all i will need is an approximate location!

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tell your friend that's a mason,it is IMPOSSIBLE to get rid of all the signs! He should KNOW THIS! There is more than one way to skin a cat!

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everything that i have posted on thie website is 100% accurate! I came in possession of a presentation manual of a freemason lodge! I am a tiler, who carry the sword and the flower with immovable wisdom from the Almighty God! Everything i have said is a secret, and clue! FIND these treasures, their out there! Fullfill your destiny! It's all skill!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
thanks, i wish i knew more so i could find the treasure. think i might give up and destroy to tree with the heart and up root the stump so no one else finds it. would be different if i had help to locate it. but thanks

Go ahead. Erase all sign.
Your help is not required if it is a groups cache site. As if no one would note the threat of a site being vulnerable to destruction. Let alone who would/ will recover what.

By the way......That heart is not very old. Rather it is very young.
Besides the condition of the wound ( compared to beech in my state anyway)no scar swell on edges , and response of bark is not showing lighter thin wide scar that comes with decades,,besides unless you climbed at least twenty feet or more , it has no relation to an eighteen hundreds cache.
Do your homework. Go to a nearby park, school ,or similar with graffiti on beeches and study them. Note the dated ones especially .Then threaten to destroy them too.

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to the oldest cemetery that is closest to your suspected site and you will find another sign! Fullfill your destiny and find the treasure! They are everywhere!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread